The EU's Vicious Economic Sanctions on Israel

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 05:23 pm
@contrex,
I'd say like James Blunt. (I'll let that one fly over his head.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 05:25 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
??? Meredith Kercher ???

She's a whore who got herself murdered in Italy.

For most people her only significance is the fact that her scumbag family tried to use her death to make money by getting innocent people sent to prison.

But anti-Semites love to fixate on her for some unknown reason.

It's odd, but you can always tell if someone's an anti-Semite just by seeing if they worship her as if she were some kind of saint.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 12:18 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I don't read anti-Semitic newspapers. So I really didn't know how the EU's sanctions were related to a murder case in Italy.
But thanks for enlightening me.
Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 09:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You've obviously got chip on your shoulder because of those damn WASPS who've been so terribly beastly to you.

Sorry, you are wrong. WASP's have actually treated me quite well, including in the military. It is Catholics usually that have the most alienation from me, in my opinion. Here in NYC, Catholics are the top-dog basically, regardless of how many Jews are mayors, or Jews own this or that real estate. However, there seems to be, in my opinion, a collective paranoia (aka, Judeophobia) towards Jews, from NYC Catholics, since Jews are so upwardly mobile through educational efforts. Actually, that only means the children get advanced degrees and move out into the hinterlands in professional capacities. In effect, Catholics in NYC will be left to wallow in the muck of a city that has an under-educated underclass, with looming financial problems at some point in the future. And, needless to say there will be rivalry for the "good" civil service jobs.

WASP's on the other hand do not have to have a "narrative," as to why they are patriotic Americans as "ethnics" (aka, Catholics/Jews) often seem to need in order to feel patriotic, in my opinion. The reason being that WASP's, having come here so early (i.e. 17th and 18th century, or early 19th century), cannot even imagine being anything other than "American," and therefore often look upon "Jews" as just another good resource to make America stronger through innovative technology or whatever (guess who developed both polio vaccines). Let's not forget the 60 million Evangelicals that are pro-Israel and not exactly philo-Catholicism.

Also, I suspect (aka, in my opinion) that many a WASP thinks that a future descendant of some American Jew would be more likely to one day cure cancer, or whatever, but the average ethnic Catholic will have descendants that will be effective civil servants or tradesmen. And, let's not forget that due to Catholic countries historically being so anti-Protestant, there are Protestants today in the U.S. that do believe it would tickle the Catholic Church to make the U.S. a Catholic country in all but name. You do know that many a Catholic parent specifically sends their children to a Parochial School since it was the free public school that was historically thought of as a place where Protestant thinking was being promulgated. And, today in urban centers Parochial Schools still flourish in Catholic neighborhoods for the desire, in my opinion, to have one's children growing up with Catholic friends, almost exclusively.

By the way, while many a U.S. Catholic will adamantly claim that they are non-believers, even to the extent of being an atheist, when a baby is born, that baby still gets Baptized by a priest most of the time, I believe. There is still Communion, and still gets married (the first time) in a Catholic Church.

Who ever thought hypocrisy would become part of the Catholic way? This might be due to the large Protestant population in the U.S., whereby Catholics need to feel that they are not Protestant?
JTT

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 09:51 am
@Foofie,
You really are one wacked out whacko, Foofie.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 10:08 am
@JTT,
When Foofie posts I can see why psychiatrists make such a good living in America. With Foofie as a client you could put your kids through law school.
Advocate

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 02:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

When Foofie posts I can see why psychiatrists make such a good living in America. With Foofie as a client you could put your kids through law school.

Two more vacuous insults from the right. They have nothing of value to add in any event.
Advocate

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 02:18 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Advocate wrote:
Kercher was killed in an accident. She was concealed by a wall that bulldozer pushed over. You know this full well. Also, I feel for her parents.
??? Meredith Kercher ???

It seems, you got something very wrong. (Rachel Corrie wasn't mentioned at all. And there's still an appeal against the previous ruling to Israel's supreme court.)

You are right. I can always depend on our nitpicker-in-chief to catch those who favor Israel in some tiny error.

Walter, how many anti-Semitic newspapers do you write for?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 02:41 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Walter, how many anti-Semitic newspapers do you write for?
You're peculiar funny today, again.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 03:28 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

You are right. I can always depend on our nitpicker-in-chief to catch those who favor Israel in some tiny error.

That is hardly a tiny error.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 03:32 pm
@Advocate,
You know all about vacuous. Do you think Amanda Knox walked free because the prosecution couldn't find the bulldozer?
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 11:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:

I don't read anti-Semitic newspapers. So I really didn't know how the EU's sanctions were related to a murder case in Italy.
But thanks for enlightening me.

Wow. You really are a despicable freak, aren't you?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:22 am
@oralloy,
There's that limited vocabulary again. Being called a freak by you is like being called a **** by Shitty the **** from the **** Pile, Shittington by the ****.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 10:12 am
@oralloy,
You're as wacked out as Foofie, Oralloy.
Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 10:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Having taken a few sociology courses at a very good university, and continued my interest in how ethnics have assimilated, or not, into the American fabric, so to speak, I really know what I am talking about. Perhaps, you have not made the formal effort in this topic, as I have?

Would your local library have a book by Daniel Patrick Moynihan, from his days as a sociology professor at City University of New York, relating to the ethnics of NYC? Your world is so different in many respects, yet you continually exptrapolate to the U.S., as though the U.S. is just "knock-off" of your country (including JTT's, since he gave a comment also).

Plus, your original comment about how WASP's have treated me was perhaps your humor? I mentioned nothing about them; however, that might mean you were raised in a Catholic family, if WASP's (America's version of Anglicans, especially amongst Episcopaleans - the Queen mother's image is in their church too) are your scape goat for any feelings of persecution I might have. Try as you might, you should just accept that the Catholic Church (and the Eastern Orthodox Church) has spent close to two millenia teaching their respective flocks that at best Jews are pariahs, at worst culpable of deicide. You do know one-billion Muslims do not believe that Christ died on the cross. Well, in my opinion, it would have been a harder job to convert those Romans to the new faith if part of the story included them killing their own god.
JTT

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 10:21 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
as though the U.S. is just "knock-off" of your country

The US is a knock off of the UK, Foof. They just continued on in the Imperialist fashion of the UK. Though I believe that the US has taken that process to a greater level of brutality.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 10:31 am
@Foofie,
What are you wittering on about now Fluff? We get enough American telly over here to know America's nothing like the UK. You're the one whose knowledge of the UK consists solely of Mary Poppins and My Fair Lady.

Your knowledge of the world consists of your own block and possibly Downtown Manhattan. Why not take the Great American Road Trip? You might learn something, and it might even stop you moaning for a while.
Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 10:41 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
as though the U.S. is just "knock-off" of your country

The US is a knock off of the UK, Foof. They just continued on in the Imperialist fashion of the UK. Though I believe that the US has taken that process to a greater level of brutality.

You have nothing to back up that claim. It might be argued that it started out that way back in the late 18th century; however, it morphed into something that the British only recognize through the similar language. The political institutions are different (constitution, no parliament), and the population is different in the degree of diversity (does the UK have a midwest populated by German-Americans and Scandanavian-Americans as the majority?), and most importantly the fluidity of social mobility.

One could better argue that English speaking Canada is a knock-off of the U.S., but that also does not hold up under scrutiny.

The only similarity that I think both the U.S. and the UK have unquestionnably is the large migrating populations in the world that would just love to come to the UK or the U.S. to better their lives.

For all the pejoratives you claim about the US, the migrating people of the world want to come to the U.S., so your thoughts do fall on deaf ears, not just with Americans, but the entire migrating population of the world. The U.S. feeds its people, so children do not suffer from malnutrition or diseases of the developing world. The starving masses of the world only see good about America, and how it feeds its people, and you just ignore that they find your pejoratives about the U.S. just so much "noise," since you have not been hungry, since....?
Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 10:46 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What are you wittering on about now Fluff? We get enough American telly over here to know America's nothing like the UK. You're the one whose knowledge of the UK consists solely of Mary Poppins and My Fair Lady.

Your knowledge of the world consists of your own block and possibly Downtown Manhattan. Why not take the Great American Road Trip? You might learn something, and it might even stop you moaning for a while.

I have no concrete knowledge of the UK. Brits are all just hearsay to me. I am not even sure if they really exist, or are just part of a big fable that is being promulgated.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 10:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You know all about vacuous. Do you think Amanda Knox walked free because the prosecution couldn't find the bulldozer?

You are such a blatant liar. I don't follow the Knox matter, and, contary to one of your many lies, never commented on the matter.

It would be best if everyone ignored you.