Snowdon is a dummy

BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 01:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You take the disproportionate amount of black men in jail as proof of their greater criminality as opposed to institutional racism in the justice system.

That news to me as I been one of the posters here that stated we should stop warehousing such a large percent of the total black population in the US behind bars.

With one adult in three blacks males are ex-felons in my state of Florida with out the right to even vote.

Any extra criminality that is found in the black population is not base of race, in my opinion, but on a culture where for example the fathers of black children are far less likely to be married to the mothers of their children then other groups. A state of being that is fairly new as in the 1950s for example the out of wedlock birth rate for blacks was only 20 percents

Whites or blacks or whatever skin color who are not raised in a stable two parents households are far more likely to do badly in life.
BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 01:56 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
But of course not only do you misinterpret but ignore the facts presented

An interesting claim now give us all some examples to back that claim up.

You might wish to start on this thread with my last few postings.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 02:21 pm
@RABEL222,
Laugh out loud.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 02:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Clearly you're going senile, your short term memory is shot

Sorry you make **** up that I never said and then attacked me for things I never stated.

Too bad you can not attacked me on positions I had taken.
NSFW (view)
BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 02:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I have not, I was very careful in pointing something out you actually said. And I'm not going to trail through old posts to find it either

You was very careful to point out something I had said but yet you can not find one example of my making the kind of racist statements you are charging me with making.

As I stated you are full of ****.
NSFW (view)
Baldimo

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 03:05 pm
@BillRM,
Why bother Bill. He's only going to twist you up in pointless **** and drag you away from your point for as long as possible. Then he will blame you for the diversion. It's his only tactic.
NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 03:22 pm
Quote:
our current president who turn out to be a damn Sharpton racist

Who wrote this? Coldjoint? No BillRM.

http://able2know.org/topic/216816-380#post-5517447
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 03:26 pm
@Baldimo,
You're pathetic. I proved that your problem was with Moslems, not terrorists, and you cried foul. How dare I quote your posts. You then accused me of tricking you because you weren't man enough to admit to your own words. Then you went completely insane and accused me of hacking A2k's mainframe.

The only reason it's so easy to show you're an idiot is because you are an idiot. You've not exactly made it difficult. People who watch Fox News as much as you tend to be idiots.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 03:27 pm
@izzythepush,
So how is pointing out facts racist, such as more blacks by percents have made used of the stand your ground law then whites in Florida as a defend?

It is a fact not an opinion and therefore a repeal of the stand your ground law would harm blacks more then whites.

Quote:
We already had far more black males serving terms behind bars then going to college and one in three repeat one in three black males in Florida can not vote due to felony convictions!!!!!!!!!

The above is also sadly facts and I was not in favor of the stand your ground law being repeal as we already have far too many black men in prison.

Once more how in the hell is that racist or how is quoting facts racist or implying that blacks are more criminal then whites?

Would you think it is better to pretend that prisons in the US are not full up by far more black young men then any other group by percent or that we as a society had seen fit to imprison far more black men then to send them to colleges?

Strange idea that quoting facts are somehow a racist thing to do.
BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 03:36 pm
@Baldimo,
Izzy is strange as somehow he think it is wrong or racist to point out a problem such as far too many black young men are behind bars then there should be.

I been expressing my unhappiness with the sheer numbers of the US population behind bars for many years. Somewhere of the order of ten times the numbers behind bars by percent then in Izzy nation for example.

Then added to that the far great percent of black males then other groups that find themselves behind bars.

I been suggesting that for a start we should plenty must end our so call war on drugs and reduced greatly the length of prison sentences to once more match those of other advance nations such as the UK..

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 03:38 pm
@BillRM,
Selective quoting of facts can be racist. Vikorr does exactly that on the Moslem countries thread. Post after post of every single bad thing that can be attributed to Moslems, nothing bad about any other religion and absolutely nothing positive about Moslems.

RT does it by broadcasting all the negative things about America, again with none of the positive. Fox News does it.
BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 03:59 pm
@izzythepush,
Sorry but not addressing the fact that far too many young black men are behind bar and or have criminal records that greatly reduce their futures, is not to the benefits of blacks as until we recognize the problem nothing will be done to solved it.

The US have an out of control so call justice system that need to be reformed starting with reducing the length of sentencing to more sane values, using the criminal justice system less to try to solve society problems such as drug use.

An I could go on and on none of that is in any way racist.

RABEL222

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 09:28 pm
@BillRM,
As I said previously, you ignore the facts presented to you so why would one bother to confront you with more facts? Its an exercise in futility.
BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:10 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
As I said previously, you ignore the facts presented to you so why would one bother to confront you with more facts? Its an exercise in futility.

LOL you make claims that is back up only with thin air.

Sadly we seems to have a lot of such people as yourself on this system
RABEL222

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:25 pm
@BillRM,
You are the primary one who does this. If someone of intelligence demands proof from me I give it but I dont waste my time with people like you and CJ.
BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:46 pm
@RABEL222,
Sorry but I normally back up my facts with links to major sources something I had not seen you doing. Backing up facts are not something that are normally only done for people you like after they request you to do so.

But what the hell if all you can do are ad hominem attacks and claims with no backing we should feel more sorry for you then otherwise.
0 Replies