Snowdon is a dummy

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 05:06 pm
@revelette2,
Actually, the government abuses their own rules and laws, therefore they are no longer to be respected, let alone followed.

When you create rules, you don't break them. When you break the rules, you give others the incentive to break them too. It's how the world really works underneath all the hypocritical excuses they make.

For now on people, I urge you to break the rules of anyone who breaks them for themselves. Life will not be chained up by these cowards who hide behind breakable rules.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 05:09 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Snowden is not charged with spying no matter what, Olivier.

Duh... You can't charge someone for doing something that's legal. Logic, anyone?... ;-)

Duh...but you said, "He couldn't be, since according to Rev, spying is legal in your country... :-)"

If Revelette had said that robbing banks is legal...would that mean that a bank robber COULD NOT be charged with it?

Good grief, Olivier...you gotta do better than this...or I am going to be charged with engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Anyway...Snowden is NOT CHARGED with spying...no matter what.

He simply has not been charged with spying...and if someone on A2K asserted that he HAD TO BE CHARGED with spying...it would make no difference. Just as it makes no difference if Revelette says that spying is legal in this country.

But...ummm...

...keep on...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLzoGmXxFdlVJy3qtWdNIl1PVC1b7sJo46LswZyh9SwoBjD3uU
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 05:09 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I bet you rehash jokes long past it's prime at parties too. You know what I meant, it is not illegal for the government to spy in the US. I stated it several times. Just in case you didn't know, now you do, get over yourself already.

As for Snowden, just like rape, stealing government property is always illegal.

He's just digging, Revelette. He's gotta finish the hole before he can get over himself. Wink
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 05:31 pm
@revelette2,
Comparing Snowden's actions to rape is pretty low.
BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 07:09 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
As for Snowden, just like rape, stealing government property is always illegal

Very very strange mind that would compare the crime of forcing sexual acts on another human being with warning your fellow citizens of unconstitutional acts being done by the government and being shielded by the misused of the secret acts.

You know I only used two very in front of strange and given that I understand that you are female your mind deserve at least:

Very very very very strange mind.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 07:12 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Comparing Snowden's actions to rape is pretty low.

The "rape" thingy came originally from Olivier. Take it up with him.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 07:12 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
As for Snowden, just like rape, stealing government property is always illegal

Very very strange mind that would compare the crime of forcing sexual acts on another human being with warning your fellow citizens of unconstitutional acts being done by the government and being shielded by the misused of the secret acts.

You know I only used two very in front of strange and given that I understand that you are female your mind deserve at least:

Very very very very strange mind.

The "rape" thingy came originally from Olivier. Take it up with him.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 07:28 pm
@izzythepush,
You guys accuse me of not being the "sharpest knife in drawer"? Follow the posts and you will know where I was coming from. I think sometimes you guys are so eager to show somebody up you just grasp for the first thing you think you see and run with it, slow down and breathe.
BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 07:32 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
stealing government property

My friend instead of rape I would compare Snowden actions with those brave men and women who ran the underground railroad and by doing so stole the property of slaveholders.

Sometime breaking a law is the only moral action to take.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 08:04 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
stealing government property

My friend instead of rape I would compare Snowden actions with those brave men and women who ran the underground railroad and by doing so stole the property of slaveholders.

Sometime breaking a law is the only moral action to take.

Yeah...anything to show contempt for the United States...or its government.

Well...Snowden is no hero, Bill...not by a long shot!

And you insult the brave men and women who ran the underground railroad with that comparison.

0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 08:07 pm
@BillRM,
Both raping someone and stealing government property is illegal, I pointed it out to Oliver because he mentioned it a few posts back.

here

If you want to compare Snowden stealing thousands of government documents with slavery, go for it. I am not going to let myself be dragged down another rabbit hole discussing the merits of the comparison.

It is still illegal to steal government property. If Snowden gets off scott free, what is the point of having any classified documents when anyone could do the same and claim they are doing it for the good of the people?
BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 08:45 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
If Snowden gets off scott free, what is the point of having any classified documents when anyone could do the same and claim they are doing it for the good of the people?

Interesting so you think it is necessary to punish a man who done a great public service to protect the ability to punish others who reveal US secrets for mainly dollars?

Perhaps the better solution is not to allow in the future the labeling of the records of government misdeeds with a secret label in the first place.

Or even better keeping a tight enough oversight of the intelligence community that there is no records of hidden government misdeeds in the first place.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 09:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
If Revelette had said that robbing banks is legal...would that mean that a bank robber COULD NOT be charged with it?

Well yeah. I know Americans are very litigations and all, but surely, ever there you can't be charged for following the law.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 01:30 am
@revelette2,
You're the one who originally made the connection, and your constant reference to it is a deliberate way of vilifying Snowden even further.
BillRM

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 03:21 am
@izzythepush,
Strange also that I have not seen her called for punishments or comparing to rape the crimes of lying to congress or spying on congress by hacking into congressional computers networks.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 04:00 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

Well yeah. I know Americans are very litigations and all, but surely, ever there you can't be charged for following the law.

So...you are saying that Revelette is the person who, in the United States, determines what is legal and what is not legal????

The digging is messing with your brain, Olivier.

Whatever Revelette or anyone else here in A2K says...is not taken into consideration when deciding whether or not someone can be charged with a crime.

You are playing the game of not digging...while digging as fast and furiously as you can. And when the shovel starts to hurt your hands...I am the guy passing you down gloves so you can continue to dig.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTyvcKhu1kcMddt4SoFAQ8lvrHFVpa5yJI-0RENIvS67YG1St9
Olivier5

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 05:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
Do you understand sarcasm, Frank?

Rev got the joke. She didn't laugh but at least she understood it. Try harder.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 05:56 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
Both raping someone and stealing government property is illegal, I pointed it out to Oliver because he mentioned it a few posts back.

In Europe, stealing private property is also illegal. That would include spying.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 06:13 am
@BillRM,
I am the one who brought up rape. I pointed out that Frank's lame argument (that spying hurts relations with allies only when the spies as caught) could be used to justify raping a woman while she's asleep (it damages the relationship only if she wakes up).

To which Rev infamously retorted: you can't compare spying with raping, because "spying is not illegal" (sic).
revelette2

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 08:49 am
@Olivier5,
If it is true that surveillance is illegal in Europe, then I suppose everyone is illegally spying because the US is not the only country who does it, we just do it more.