XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 01:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You can disagree if you wish but it is how I see it.

That is fine...and since you have made this claim...I will watch it in a bit...and then I will tell you my views, about whatever you wish to ask me...Since I can not discuss their personal views with them...If they are not here, nor have asked me what I think...

Quote:
I can not think of one off the top of my head but I am sure you have had an influence on my thinking without me even being aware of it.

I very highly doubt it...whatever had was because you wanted to listen...and freely wanted to know...I can not influence someone...Or give them any answers if they are not looking to find them, because they freely want them, and want to know the answers to what they are asking me...

Quote:
I am sure that I have learned some things from you that I was aware of but freewill does not allow me to disbelieve in facts.

Freewill allows you to believe or disbelieve anything you wish...Even if it is something you ask me...because you would like to know the answer(s)...then reject it is true, as if I am trying to influence you while you are not aware of it...or something...

Quote:
You have been taught to read and write, how to logically string words together and it was because of others who spent the time to teach you these things.

That may be the way you see it, but I see it that everything comes from God...Or everything must come through God...The Good, and the bad can be used for good...

Quote:
There is no way that you could have the complex understandings that humans have without the help of other humans and no matter how much free will you think you have there are many things that you have no control over.

I do not agree with that...If I did not want anyone to help...I would not have to...Since I like help...I go looking...I think others ask me for answers because they are looking for help...and if they do not want it, they would not have to listen...Do you think you can give me one example of something I tried to influence your own thinking about that you did not want to personally know yourself? Or would you honestly say you wanted to know all these answers yourself? Or had asked me in some sort of way because it was your own free will, and you wanted to know the answers to the questions you had asked me to personally reveal to you? (your thinking, not mine)

Quote:
I have taken the time to listen to what you have learned from your environment along with the others things you have found to be entertaining such as some of the videos you have shared.

And I appreciate that...but you never had if you did not want too...freely...and I am going to watch later, because I want too...freely...

Quote:
Now I have shared with you something I find value in and for some reason you do not want watch it even though I am asking in a nice way because I think it addresses much of what you are asking

And that is because this is what I wanted to hear you personally say...You are the one who is thinking it...and freely chose to bring it up...they have not come looking for me personally, and I assume they make no claims about me in their video...So I can only discuss what you would like to personally know...and are freely thinking about yourself...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 01:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Sure as in yes,

Thank you...I will wait for tenderfoot to apologize to me to be positive it was not meant to be insulting...What do you think if it never actually happens?

Quote:
Are you truly able to think of it as sure as in being wrong?

Nope...I just wanted to hear what your answer actually was since you have said it...So that you can see that what you are asking me, and the answers you receive in return are because you are freely looking for them, or want to know the answers with your own will...not mine...

Quote:
If so you need to get the devil out of your mind

The Devil is NO WHERE to be found around me...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 02:23 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I do not agree with that...If I did not want anyone to help...I would not have to...Since I like help...I go looking...I think others ask me for answers because they are looking for help...and if they do not want it, they would not have to listen...Do you think you can give me one example of something I tried to influence your own thinking about that you did not want to personally know yourself? Or would you honestly say you wanted to know all these answers yourself? Or had asked me in some sort of way because it was your own free will, and you wanted to know the answers to the questions you had asked me to personally reveal to you?

That may have been confusing...(my thinking above) Yours seems to be that I can influence you while you are not aware of it? Can you give me one example of something I had ever revealed to you that you were not thinking about yourself? Or freely did not want to know? If you can not think of any...that means you were thinking about these examples yourself...No?...(How could I reveal an answer to you if you are not looking for it? Or do not want to know the answers? I can not...Which means you must freely be looking for these answers...and even if you do not realize this...it does not mean you have no free will...if you disagree it shows you have your own free will...which you seem to be utilizing but be unaware of...) If you disagree with what is in the parenthesis...can you explain how so using your own free will? If you think you can not...can you explain how you have no control over your own free will since I have just directly asked you to show me?

I do not mind bringing people out of the pits...but they must want to get out of them, themselves also...
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 05:13 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If you disagree with what is in the parenthesis...can you explain how so using your own free will? If you think you can not...can you explain how you have no control over your own free will since I have just directly asked you to show me?

Spades I enjoy studying "ToM" theory of mind, free will and all "but there are other people who have a better understanding about it than I, "from what I read.

"Do you think that there are others who understand it better than you?

What I am more interested in, is reality as you see it, "and that you share with others.

I am a student of human behavior and as a student I get many things wrong so I was hoping that you may be able to help me out with the facts.

Let me start with some of my own facts. Do you remember me posting this post?

Quote:
I do not have much to talk about but I do wonder what it would have been like to have played football for York City.

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-232

Do you have a clue why I posted this more than a year ago?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 07:20 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
The Devil is NO WHERE to be found around me...

Do you have evidence to this claim?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 09:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
Please answer my questions first...then I will answer yours...
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 03:34 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you think you can give me one example of something I tried to influence your own thinking about that you did not want to personally know yourself?

You have tried to get me and others to believe you are a prophet. Why would I want to know if you were?

Quote:

That may have been confusing...(my thinking above) Yours seems to be that I can influence you while you are not aware of it?

I think that we are all able to influence each other without realizing it.

Quote:
Can you give me one example of something I had ever revealed to you that you were not thinking about yourself?

Again you have revealed that you are a prophet, Why would I be thinking if you were one?

Quote:
If you disagree with what is in the parenthesis...can you explain how so using your own free will?

I personally think that we do have limited free will but even it is conditional.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 11:37 am
@reasoning logic,
Thank you for answering...I will ask my questions now...

Quote:
You have tried to get me and others to believe you are a prophet.

I never tried to get you or anyone else to believe anything...I gave my answers because I thought that people who ask me freely wanted to know my views...I explain to people what I see as truth, when it is asked of me...such as right now...and then they can decide what they believe...or do not...

Quote:
I think that we are all able to influence each other without realizing it.

And I disagree with that...there is nothing you have ever influenced me to do because I did not want to do it...and when people ask me questions...I give them the answers because I assume they honestly would like to know...If they do not...then that would be on them for being deceptive...not me trying to influence them, or brainwash them or anything...again I will ask you, since you say we all are...give me one example of something you think I have...If you can't think of any...Why should I believe that I have done that, when I can not think of any either?

Quote:
Again you have revealed that you are a prophet

That is correct...I have made this claim...and that is because others have asked me how I think I have a special connection to God...and that is the truth as to how I see it, and what sets one free...if you do not believe it is true, then you do not, but freely do not...if you believe it is true, then you do...but freely believe it is true...I am not trying to influence you in anyway that you are unaware of...and that includes what I think others are asking me to reveal...Or the answers they want to know...because if it was...then they can just say, that is not what I am asking you for...No?...why would one ask me a question but not want to know my answers, then when they hear my answers, say that I am trying to brainwash them or something? When whether or not they ask me a question...Or read my answers in regard to another who asks me...is on them if they freely choose to do it...Just like I do when I freely chose to read what others have to say...

If one asks me, or brings up a question, as you have just done...then the only thing I can do is believe that they ask me because they freely want to know my answer(s) and then explain my positions...If someone has a truly ulterior motive...then I can't help them out...I won't go near that realm with a 1,000 foot poll...

Quote:
I personally think that we do have limited free will but even it is conditional.

OK...fair enough...I will show you that I have no interest in trying to influence you in any such way that you are unaware of...but because I care about you...and would like to know what you personally think...

What do you think you have free will over? And what instances do you think free will is limited? And what instances (about either) do you think is conditional?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 01:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
Do you think you can give me one example of something I tried to influence your own thinking about that you did not want to personally know yourself?

Quote:
You have tried to get me and others to believe you are a prophet. Why would I want to know if you were?

Good question RL...Why would you? Why freely chose to listen to what I have to say if you do not believe me, and truly think I am someone trying to influence your thinking, while you are not aware of it, since you think we all do?

Can you give me one example of something I had ever revealed to you that you were not thinking about yourself?

Quote:
Again you have revealed that you are a prophet, Why would I be thinking if you were one?

I do not know RL...only you would know this answer yourself...If you chose to listen to what I have to say when someone asks me a question...which relies upon my perspectives, and my sense of truth...or you chose to ask me questions yourself...then I personally think you should be prepared for their answers...whatever it may be...and not just what you may believe is the truth...or what you may want to hear...I think you should be empathetic if you are going to claim that you try to be...

Once you utilize that free will and make a free choice...No one is responsible for those actions but the person making the choice themselves...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 02:20 pm
@reasoning logic,
Simply put...because I tried to edit...but ran out of time...

If you are asking someone a question or questions...then I think you should be intellectually honest enough to accept the answers that they give you...because you were the one who wanted to know them, and were asking someone else the question(s) because you were the one who was thinking about both the questions and answers...yourself...not them...and I think it is intellectually dishonest to claim that they were trying to influence your thinking of something you were not even aware of...when it is you who asked for answers, because you wanted to know...because you were thinking about both the questions and answers...yourself...once you ask them, and they answer them for you...they are not influencing you of something you do not know...nor are you unaware of it...because it was your thinking that wanted to know the questions and answers because you were the one who was thinking about both...and had asked them...and then they are not responsible for answering questions you would like to know, if you are not willing to be honest and admit that you were the one who wanted the answers because you had the questions, or thoughts in mind...not them...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 04:05 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Are you being honest or are you going to handle this in the same way that you have handled Walt Bingley?

It is cool either way but I thought that you may find this video interesting, It is covers a few things that include statistics from the church and I find them inspiring. It is not often that the church inspires me.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 05:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
I am being honest like I always try to be...RL

What I have said about "Walt Bingley" is the truth RL...I would like to discuss it to explain what I actually mean...but I have no interest in posting information about my email...and to be honest with you, I am apprehensive as to whether or not if I explain it all in a P.M. if you would physically post it, since I have already said I really had no desire to even have this thread created...that is the truth...and I hope that you can respect that, and understand why...

And I am glad that you made it known as to how you feel about that video...

And if you would like to answer any of my questions above...I will tell you what I think about what you have said about this last video you have just posted...and in case you are wondering why I have not said anything about the last video...it is because I had said that I would answer any questions that you would like to ask me about it...from your perspective of the video itself
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 05:25 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What I have said about "Walt Bingley" is the truth RL...

Is this the answer to the question I asked and you said you would answer?

OK you want to distance yourself from reality? That is cool, maybe we should talk about something different like music?

Do you like apple cider? maybe you will like this music video. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 05:35 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

What I have said about "Walt Bingley" is the truth RL..

Do you mean like in the same sense of truth that you would like others to believe you are a true prophet?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 05:39 pm
@reasoning logic,
No...I am not distancing myself from reality...you asked me if I was being honest...which I said I am...or would I do the same as I had done with "Walt Bingley" Which I said was truth also...Then, not only had I explained the truth behind why I did not want to discuss that...but I also backed up my truth in conjunction to your question about if I was being honest or not...the post before...by specifically saying "if you would like to answer my questions above..." I will answer your questions about your last video...Which means I have not been untruthful...and you can physically see it for yourself...if you actually want to take a look for yourself...

I would not like to discuss music...honestly...I would like you to address my questions above...if you would like me to explain how I feel about your uploaded video about "Predictions of the Church"

Are you saying that you have no interest in answering my questions above, so you are also not interested in my explanations about your previous video? Since you explained what you thought about it...and claimed I may find it interesting?

OK...fine...If you would like to answer my questions above...I will answer yours...

I'll check back in a bit RL...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 05:43 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you mean like in the same sense of truth that you would like others to believe you are a true prophet?

OK...fine...If you would like to answer my questions above...I will answer yours...

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 05:54 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Quote:
Let me start with some of my own facts. Do you remember me posting this post?
Quote:

Sure after you fulfill you last promise.

Quote:

I do not have much to talk about but I do wonder what it would have been like to have played football for York City.

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-232

Do you have a clue why I posted this more than a year ago?

Just in case you would like to see what intellect looks like.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 06:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
I have no promise to fulfill...

When you had made this post

http://able2know.org/topic/216109-4#post-5360461

And answered my questions for me...You gave me more questions in return, which I answered for you...You could have linked that one about "York City" if you wished or could have told me which questions you wanted me to answer in return...but since you had not...I made the choice...So I personally think it sounds like you are saying you would like me to answer that "York City" question next...OK...Mine first...
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 06:47 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I personally think it sounds like you are saying you would like me to answer that "York City" question next...OK...Mine first...

If this is what you thought then why not answer it?

It was not what I wanted next but rather first.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 08:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
It was not what I wanted next but rather first.

I understand that...I said next on purpose because you have not answered my firsts so your first comes next...

It is about mutual respect, which you seem to not care about...at least right now...

Answer mine, and I will answer yours...it is that simple...

Quote:
If this is what you thought then why not answer it?

Why should I have to do that, if you won't answer mine?
0 Replies