Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 May, 2012 05:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Its all cool I know how busy we all get and everything so don't get in a rush because it does not need to be the first thing you do tomorrow just when ever you find time and do not have more important things than talking about ethics. Then you can let me know what you think.

Yeah, I truly am so sorry bud...I am not blowing smoke on ya! I am gonna read it...Problem is a Go days sometimes without sleep....An have been up for about 27 hrs right now....

I could not stay away and post to the people who were posting to me....If you came on, I would have talked about something else...In fact if You want to discuss something, off the top of your head I am game...I am just too delirious to dig into that website right now...I can only handle simple to moderate thinking!!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink

How was your work day bud?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 May, 2012 06:07 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
In fact if You want to discuss something, off the top of your head I am game..

I do not have much to talk about but I do wonder what it would have been like to have played football for York City.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 May, 2012 06:08 pm
@reasoning logic,
Which team? Giants or Jets?

I should have pressed baseball out of school....

I think I could have been a backup shortstop, base stealer kind of guy....Making like 500,000 a year! Wink Wink Very Happy

But too much drinking and drugs early in my life....

If only people knew the **** they know now, when they were younger, huh?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 May, 2012 06:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/York_City_F.C.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 May, 2012 06:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
Ahh you mean soccer as we call it in the states huh?

I never played it much ever....

It would have been cool....But even in NYC, I am not so sure it would have taken off....

Americans do not really like soccer, like everywhere else.... or just suck too bad! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy 2 Cents
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 May, 2012 06:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
I will be back bud...I need to take a break, my head hurts real bad, and I have eye strain.....

If you post a message, I will be back in about probably 1-2 hrs or so bud.....
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 01:40 am
@reasoning logic,
Why are you interested in York? At one point they had 365 pubs, a different one for every day of the year.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 03:05 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Spades, 27hrs without sleep is not what God would want, he would want you to be rested, focused and okay.

PFTTTTTT Smile

Been out all day, check ya tomorrow some time.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 09:06 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Spades, 27hrs without sleep is not what God would want, he would want you to be rested, focused and okay.

I know that hun....But it also says right in The Bible that Prophets suffer from sleeplessness....

Which I do to say the least...

And from what I understand it is because their minds are always going and running....

For instance....I can fall asleep and be in a dream state in less than 30 minutes....I do not need 3 hrs to reach r.e.m. sleep...If I awake, and fall back asleep, my dreams pick up, right where they left off....

If I am sleeping, I can be in a deep sleep, And wake up on a dime....And have a conversation with someone, and not be incoherent....

And I have been sleeping, and had in-depth conversations with people before, twice!

The best way I can sum it up, is their minds are constantly going, and do not rest....

So I understand why God says they suffer from sleeplessness...

And I understand why I am up for a day+ straight sometimes, and then sleep deep and prophetically for 12hrs+ sometimes....

last night when I feel asleep, I only slept for 4 hrs...And I will be up probably for another 10 or so right now....So out of 41 hrs, I will have slept for only 4....

But then on the flip side, there will be days I sleep 12...Wake up for 10 or so, and fall asleep again for another 12....

I have to take it when I get it!

And I have tried sleeping pills, they do not work....

The pills are not strong enough to overcome, the fact my mind is always running and thinking....

Quote:
PFTTTTTT Smile

LOL, I think I asked you this before, but what does that word actually mean?? The PFTTT thing??

Quote:
Been out all day, check ya tomorrow some time.

Cool!~ When you get a second will you answer my question I asked you last night? If it is OK for me to send you a pm, just tell me, and I will ask it again...It was awhile back
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 09:27 am
@FOUND SOUL,
This is honestly the worst it has ever been for me....I have been up 3 days straight once, and then slept for 27 hrs straight....

So say it was a Monday....I woke up at 7 p.m., I was up all day Monday to Tuesday, all day Tuesday to Wednesday, All day Wed to Thursday...I went to bed at 7 p.m. Thursday night, and woke up 11 p.m. Friday night, and almost Saturday morning.....

That was pretty much a week for me....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 02:39 pm
Hey Found, Izzy, Logic and all...

I got a Cat last night, she is black and white, with green eyes...We named her Milly....Because we live on a road called Mill St.

Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 03:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
At one point they had 365 pubs, a different one for every day of the year.

Sounds similar to a lot cities in the USA.

Quote:
Why are you interested in York?

I ran across this boring video about people running around a field chasing a ball. Shocked

spendius

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 03:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Don't try persuading her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Cats are intractable.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 03:33 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Cat lady here, well now dog lady, but still have my one cat as you know.

Pictures please Smile Green eyes sounds cute.

You can PM me, I said that to you before .......

I still think with all due respect that you have to "rest" your mind as well. I understand that the 12hrs stints will do that because you are totally exhausted but it can't be good for your health.. Have you considered seeking more advice from Doctors regarding your "sleeping disorder".

I always function better on a good night's sleep and I wonder if you would too Smile
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 11:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Hey Found, Izzy, Logic and all...

I got a Cat last night, she is black and white, with green eyes...We named her Milly....Because we live on a road called Mill St.

Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool

Well, just as long as it's not this cat! Twisted Evil

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_layd3eTPCH1qdir3m.jpg
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 12:21 am
@wmwcjr,
Drunk

Drunk Hey, I just realized something ... If you stare at the second word of the title long enough, several of the letters change or go away; and the title becomes Pet Setanta! Drunk Drunk Drunk Laughing

Drunk
Setanta

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 02:24 am
You'd better wait until i've had my shots.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 02:27 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
We've got two cats, brothers, Vic and Bob. Vic's all white and Bob's a tabby.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 02:43 am
@wmwcjr,
LOLS. LOLS...

Well that was funny .... Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 02:45 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Head is spinning on your records of time of sleep, verses not. Phew at least I can sleep until 6am, when I have to attend to my diabetic dog, bless her.

PFTTTTTTTTTT ..

Don't know it 's kind of like. Oh yeah, right, fine, pftttt Smile
0 Replies