XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:37 pm
@reasoning logic,
If you would like to answer my questions RL...I am here to listen, and discuss...Very Happy
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:39 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If you would like to answer my questions RL...I am here to listen, and discuss.

I promise I will go a little in depth on it but it will be tomorrow most likely when I wake up.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:43 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I promise I will go a little in depth on it but it will be tomorrow most likely when I wake up

Fair enough RL...but this one will be waiting for you tomorrow morning...

Quote:
Maybe it is just a playful way of saying you are a landscaper or irrigation man?

Why do you honestly think that tenderfoot had called me "shovel man"? Do you honestly think it was to be playful? Or do you honestly think it was to try to insult me?

Look forward to talking tomorrow, after you wake up...So I can hear your personal explanations as to how reasoning logic had "won" you over...and if you honestly think that if you gave another attempt to find God...whether or not you think it would cause you to lose this reasoning logic that you have "won"....and what your previous attempt "many years ago" was...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 08:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
OK so I will have one more for you as well...

I am in such a great place with God right now...that I feel so compelled to show you much more love and mercy then I am able to do upon my own will...since the glory is the Lord's always...

Thanks for the input "Mrs. Pedicure"...No thanks,

You do have an outstanding point here...If you are correct, and tenderfoot meant it in a playful way then I apologize directly to tenderfoot...tenderfoot, if that is what you meant, I am sorry...Do you think that if tenderfoot did not mean to be disrespectful...Do you think it would be best for tenderfoot to apologize directly to me? If you do not think it would be best, Do you think you could explain why?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 07:23 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
How would you explain that logical reasoning had "won" you over?

Logical reasoning won me over because after studying the bible for a couple of years it became clear that it was a book of both moral and immoral teachings.

Quote:
Do you think that if you gave another wholehearted attempt you would lose whatever logical reasoning you have?

Once you have such an in depth logical understanding of something it would be almost impossible to reverse it. I guess that some sort of mental disorder could cause a reversal.

Quote:
Can you explain what kind of attempt you gave "many years ago"?

I was very sincere when I prayed to God in Jesus name. I was all into being a good Christian reading the bible on my own a couple hours per day with an exhausted concordance. I would go to church once or twice a week and listen to what others had to say.

What made the big difference for me was allowing what I called the holy spirit to guide me. I came to an understanding that God did not love me any more than he loved other honest believers who thought different than me, so therefore if others could be wrong so could I.

I took this as if I should study what all the others had to say but most important read the bible myself and let the holy spirit guide me.
I did not realize the the holy spirit was such a skeptic. Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 07:27 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Why do you honestly think that tenderfoot had called me "shovel man"? Do you honestly think it was to be playful? Or do you honestly think it was to try to insult me?

I think it could be both.

Do you ever joke around with the people you care about and say something insulting in a playful or joking way?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 08:43 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you think it would be best for tenderfoot to apologize directly to me?

I think it may be best but everyone does things differently than me and for different reasons, Just because they do not do things in a timely manner does not mean they are bad people either.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 10:44 am
@reasoning logic,
If this is what you claim...

Quote:
I was very sincere when I prayed to God in Jesus name. I was all into being a good Christian reading the bible on my own a couple hours per day with an exhausted concordance. I would go to church once or twice a week and listen to what others had to say.

What made the big difference for me was allowing what I called the holy spirit to guide me. I came to an understanding that God did not love me any more than he loved other honest believers who thought different than me, so therefore if others could be wrong so could I.

I took this as if I should study what all the others had to say but most important read the bible myself and let the holy spirit guide me.
I did not realize the the holy spirit was such a skeptic.

Why do you believe this?

Quote:
Once you have such an in depth logical understanding of something it would be almost impossible to reverse it. I guess that some sort of mental disorder could cause a reversal.

And this?

Quote:
Logical reasoning won me over because after studying the bible for a couple of years it became clear that it was a book of both moral and immoral teachings.

Can you explain for me how the Holy Spirit revealed this to you, and why you believe it is so? Do you believe that the Holy Spirit of God has any such limit? Or do you think it is possible that it is not the Holy Spirit that you knew?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 10:48 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I think it could be both.

Do you ever joke around with the people you care about and say something insulting in a playful or joking way?

Sure...Do you think you could point out where you personally think tenderfoot, was joking with me, because tenderfoot cares about me, and was only joking...please explain why you personally think it was a joke...
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 10:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Why do you believe this?

Could it be because it is reality?

Quote:
Can you explain for me how the Holy Spirit revealed this to you, and why you believe it is so?

A little secret about God and the holy spirit, "they are both constructs of your unconscious mind along with the teachings from your environment"
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 10:50 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I think it may be best but everyone does things differently than me and for different reasons, Just because they do not do things in a timely manner does not mean they are bad people either.

Which is indeed what I have not said about tenderfoot...you claimed that tenderfoot may have been joking...So I am asking you if you honestly think that tenderfoot was joking or if you honestly think that tenderfoot was not?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 10:55 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you think you could point out where you personally think tenderfoot, was joking with me, because tenderfoot cares about me, and was only joking

I did not say that he cares about you.

Can you point out where tenderfoot has ever said that he hates you and that you are a piece of **** or something similar?

If he did could it have been because you said something that seemed hateful to him?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 10:58 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Could it be because it is reality?

A little secret about God and the holy spirit, "they are both constructs of your unconscious mind along with the teachings from your environment"

Can you personally explain how the Holy Spirit revealed to you, you do not have to use the Holy Spirit...to know the Holy Spirit? And know God?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 11:05 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I did not say that he cares about you.

But you did say that tenderfoot had said that because tenderfoot may have been joking, correct? So is it also possible that tenderfoot had said that because they may not have been joking?

Quote:
Can you point out where tenderfoot has ever said that he hates you and that you are a piece of **** or something similar?

No...but I also can not point out where tenderfoot has ever said it was a joke either...since you said it may have been...I asked you if you honestly thought it was, or what reason is there to think it was...if tenderfoot has never given an indication in either direction....

Quote:
If he did could it have been because you said something that seemed hateful to him?

Sure...but do you think it would require me to do this action first and not after the fact? Anyways, I had apologized if you were right and it was a joke...So is it fair to say that you think I should wait until tenderfoot talks to me or apologizes to let me know it was just a joke?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 11:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Can you personally explain how the Holy Spirit revealed to you, you do not have to use the Holy Spirit...to know the Holy Spirit? And know God?

I did not say that. I said that the holy spirit is your unconscious mind and your environment.

Everything we know is from the lessons that we have leaned from our environment and how our brains interact to our environment.

In simple terms everything I think I know comes from you and others.

There are others who are more informed than me on this subject and if you care to know what I mean, "be respectful to me and what I share, watch this video from someone more informed than I..

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 11:12 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
So is it fair to say that you think I should wait until tenderfoot talks to me or apologizes to let me know it was just a joke?

Sure.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 12:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
There are others who are more informed than me on this subject and if you care to know what I mean, "be respectful to me and what I share, watch this video from someone more informed than I..

I simply disagree with you...I do not agree with what you have said...and I do not think I am being disrespectful....and I would like to hear what you have to say...not anyone else...since you think this is true, or say it...but they never have...

Quote:
I did not say that. I said that the holy spirit is your unconscious mind and your environment.

OK...so this is what you are saying...fair enough...what had the Holy Spirit revealed to you...that allowed you to know that this is true? Or how did the Holy Spirit reveal this to you personally?

Quote:
Everything we know is from the lessons that we have leaned from our environment and how our brains interact to our environment.

So the Holy Spirit revealed this to you?

Quote:
In simple terms everything I think I know comes from you and others.

So the Holy Spirit revealed this to you? How could your thinking come from myself and others, if the Holy Spirit tells me personally otherwise? Doesn't that mean we have free will to think about the things we freely want to? That the Holy Spirit reveals according to what one personally thinks, and what others want to know from the Holy Spirit of God itself...

What personal thoughts do you claim I have had that formulated your own because you did not want to know them on your own free will? Or were not freely thinking about these thoughts yourself, because you wanted to know them, based upon what you think your own view of the Spirit of God is? Can you give me one? Why would the Spirit of God not answer one who is knocking for him? Whatever way one chooses, good or bad...

Do you think that there is a limit to the Holy Spirit?

Do you think that the Holy Spirit would reveal to each person as the Spirit of God directly knows each person for who they actually are?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 12:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Sure.

Sure as in yes, correct?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 12:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I simply disagree with you...I do not agree with what you have said...and I do not think I am being disrespectful....and I would like to hear what you have to say...not anyone else...

You can disagree if you wish but it is how I see it.

Quote:
What personal thoughts do you claim I have had that formulated your own because you did not want to know them on your own free will?

I can not think of one off the top of my head but I am sure you have had an influence on my thinking without me even being aware of it.
I am sure that I have learned some things from you that I was aware of but freewill does not allow me to disbelieve in facts.

You have been taught to read and write, how to logically string words together and it was because of others who spent the time to teach you these things.

There is no way that you could have the complex understandings that humans have without the help of other humans and no matter how much free will you think you have there are many things that you have no control over.

I have taken the time to listen to what you have learned from your environment along with the others things you have found to be entertaining such as some of the videos you have shared.

Now I have shared with you something I find value in and for some reason you do not want watch it even though I am asking in a nice way because I think it addresses much of what you are asking.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 12:33 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Sure as in yes, correct?

Sure as in yes, Are you truly able to think of it as sure as in being wrong? If so you need to get the devil out of your mind Twisted Evil