Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 06:45 pm
As the title reads Welcome to reality.

I can only share my observations of reality and see how all of you respond to them.

Spades ask?
Quote:
What do you think you know about me?

and all I have to share is what he has shared with me.

Quote:
Do you actually want me to watch the video, and tell you how I either can not see, or can? Why would I have too? What difference do you believe it would make?

To be intellectually honest with you, what I would like you to do is for get all that I have shared with you and also what others have shared with you and come to the best understanding that you can. and realize that many of us have shared with you what we thought to be important because of a lack of understanding that we all possess. If for some reason you think that you hold a more precise understanding about reality, would you kindly share it so that I and others could share our peer review with you and others?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,680 • Replies: 134
No top replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 07:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
Tisk, Tisk RL...If you are going to betray my trust to my face for the third time now...then you ought to do it right...anyways...

Here it is from the beginning So that everyone else can be the judge...

(I apologize if I have a few quotes off...but I am sure others can tell who posted which...If not...I am here...)

Quote:
Like I said this conversation should be in a thread. Would you like to copy and paste this in a new thread so that others are able to share the same as us?

I would prefer not right now...honestly...

How about this RL...I will post one, after you actually do...

I am not going to take up anymore of this thread...but if you want to talk...you know where to find me...

Quote:
Would it be OK if I wear makeup to hide my identity? A rap of empathy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqEGPMy_ZU

Do you think you would have to wear make-up to do that?

What am I watching here?

Quote:
It is a rap about empathy and the love for human kind.

Cool...So in your own personal explanations/experiences, would you say that you think this person is not hiding their identity at all? Or do you think that they are?

Quote:
No he is not hiding his identity spades, It is easy to find out if you would like to but I do think it is a well thought out rap. What do you think?

I think it is compelling without even hearing a word...

Quote:
Why dont you be be the truthful art of you and leave the other part behind? What harm could there be in it?

Spades I truly do like those rappers even though I think they are walking down the wrong path at times. I have been a thorn in their sides for years only because I care. That does not make me special in no way because I could just as easily been born sociopathic and even so I am not trying to put sociopaths down neither.

Do you honestly think you are a sociopath?

Quote:
Why don't you be be the truthful art of you LOL

I have a bad time with words at times. I would rather see you being as logical and as intellectually honest as possible and with you being a little more humble in you ways. less deceptive

*Do you honestly think that you are a sociopath?

That is specifically why I have asked you what you think...I have not said, nor told you what I think...

Quote:
I will answer that only if you can explain why this video about being a lier should not include you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_6vDLq64gE

I would rather see you being as logical and as intellectually honest as possible and with you being a little more humble in you ways. less deceptive

So this is what you think about me? Why? Do you think this about yourself personally as well?

Quote:
I will answer that only if you can explain why this video about being a lier should not include you.

So if I answer your question, then you will answer mine?

I have not said, nor told you what I think...

Quote:
In the hundreds of thousands of words that you have linked together to make sentences, you still do not see where you have told me what you think?

No..I do not...because it is not about what words can say...you don't know what I think, because you do not know me...

I have answered yours...now...

So this is what you think about me? Why? Do you think this about yourself personally as well?

I will give you one better, if you wish...

No..I do not...because it is not about what words can say...you don't know what I think, because you do not know me...

I have answered yours...now...

Quote:
This is your answer to the responses I made concerning the video?

Quote:

Are you saying that the words that proceed out of your mouth do not defile you?

Matthew 15:11
Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.

Quote:
So if I answer your question, then you will answer mine?

Quote:

I have not said, nor told you what I think...

In the hundreds of thousands of words that you have linked together to make sentences, you still do not see where you have told me what you think?

I am sure it is way less than I think I understand but I am building quite of a profile I must admit.

This is your answer to the responses I made concerning the video?

Do you actually want me to watch the video, and tell you how I either can not see, or can? Why would I have too? What difference do you believe it would make?

If you never explained why, in response to that question I asked you...I saw no reason to do it...

Quote:
Are you saying that the words that proceed out of your mouth do not defile you?

No...of course they do...but now I would like to know if you actually believe that this message is truthful yourself? Since you have quoted it yourself to me? Or would you say that you do not think it is truthful, but decided to quote it to me? If you do not, but preach it as though others should...then no one is authorized to do it even if you say you think they should...Whether it defiles them, or does not...

Because not only are you defiling yourself then...but you are also be a hypocrite...

I am sure it is way less than I think I understand but I am building quite of a profile I must admit.

Like what?

What difference do you believe it would make?

Quote:
With you spades I do not think it would make a difference but if you do decide to watch it and it makes a difference with you, would you kindly point out how I was wrong in it having the ability to make a difference in the way you think?

By the way how is Walter doing today?

With you spades I do not think it would make a difference but if you do decide to watch it and it makes a difference with you, would you kindly point out how I was wrong in it having the ability to make a difference in the way you think?

Sure...whenever you wish to explain exactly why you think I am a "liar"...or "lier" as you posted...which I assume was just a typo...

Quote:
You really would be better off if you would give up on the believing. I never said that you were a liar, the lady in the video says that we all are, even though I agree with her I did not as of yet call you out on your lies.

Did you purposely type "lier" or did you mean "liar"? Or something else? If you had, what did you actually mean? Either or, can you explain exactly how that does not make the claim as to why you think I should explain how I think I am not a "lier" or "liar"? (Video says "How to spot a liar") No more games RL...

No more games RL...

Quote:
Are you being serious? I kind of doubt it be cause you seem to go on and on about things I never said. Good by Spades.

Did you purposely type "lier"

Quote:
That would depend on if you were trying to ambush me.

"Good by" RL

Quote:

Do you honestly think I am? Why do you think I would? Why do you think I should not if I already have...

Quote:

You mean you honestly do not know? Or are you honestly lying to me about it?

Quote:
I asked you this question with follow up questions, Is there any reason that I should think that you are intellectually honest about anything when you did not answer my questions? and if so please explain why.

Quote:
If I were to ask you you honest questions would you give me honest answers?

What do you think I have not been honest about?

How could I give you an honest answer, if I do not know what you believe I was not truthful about?

That would indeed be me lying, and not being truthful...

Everything I have ever said to you...is because I believe it is the truth...and yes, that includes me saying no more games RL...and what you think I am, or are, or should be...is what you think I am...and not what I think I am...Or who I ever was, or will be...

So, not only do you like to tell other people who they are, or what you think they are...but are also not willing to explain who you think you are...Or explain to me why you think I am who I am? Or why you believe others are who you claim they are?

It does not work that way RL...explain to me who you think you are...and I will explain to you who I actually am...not what you think I should be...because then I will show you who I see you as...

I forgot to add this is there...

Quote:

Who am I?

http://able2know.org/topic/216109-1#post-5354915
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 01:43 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
isk, Tisk RL...If you are going to betray my trust to my face for the third time now...then you ought to do it right..

OK I sure messed up this thread from the beginning. this seems like I drama thread. How have I betrayed your trust?
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 02:13 am
I'm so drawn in by the easy read appeal of this thread, I can hardly contain my excitement as I wait for the reply.....

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 03:43 am
@reasoning logic,
OK, we can take this very slow if that is what you would like to do...

Do you honestly think you know why I have said you have betrayed my trust? Do you honestly think you do not know? Or would you say that you honestly are unsure? Honestly...I don't want anything but honesty...because I am being honest with you...

(The truth shall set us both free)
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 04:25 am
@reasoning logic,
If you honestly would not like to reply...Or would honestly like to bring it back to the P.M.'s...and keep it there to stay...then we can do that also...

As long as it is honesty...

And I am sorry, but I don't want to hear you say you do crazy things when you drink too much...etc...

Whatever you say is your honest answer, is what I am going to bind...

So please think very carefully before you honestly tell me what you would like to do...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 07:14 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If I were to ask you you honest questions would you give me honest answers?

Spades
Quote:
Yes mate of course...why ask? Do you think that I do not myself?

Quote:
How come you do not want to talk about Walter Bingley?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 07:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

I see you have not given me a single direct answer to any question I have asked you above again...While claiming I should be more logical, intellectually honest, more humble and less deceptive....

So I will try once more...What would you like to discuss about "Walter Bingley"?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 07:56 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

Because I honestly have no idea why you have brought up a football player, since you have never told me why you have...

(Since you have not...I figured you were trolling)

Would you like to explain to me why you chose to do that?

If you do not answer my question...I will not answer another one of yours...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 04:21 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Because I honestly have no idea why you have brought up a football player, since you have never told me why you have...

I seen that you had walt in your old email address and was curious who he was is all. Smile

That does make sense being you are a big sports fan and love football.

Why were you so slow to answer?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
That was not what my email was...

So you were asking me how I thought my email was doing?

My email is doing great...thanks for asking...

I did not answer right away, because I felt that you were playing games...

(Remember what I have said about answering my questions, and I will answer yours)
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
That was not what my email was...

It wasn't? What was it?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:29 pm
@reasoning logic,
My question...then yours...Here it is again for you...

My email is doing great...thanks for asking...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
No I was not and I am sure you know this as well.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:36 pm
@reasoning logic,
OK...fair enough...so you just lied to me then...and everyone seen you do it...

Then when you actually tell me what you meant...I will answer more of your questions for you...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:41 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
OK...fair enough...so you just lied to me then...and everyone seen you do it...

Then when you actually tell me what you meant...I will answer more of your questions for you...

I did not lie and I doubt anyone else would think so either. Spades what was the name in your email if it was not what I said it was?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes...you did just lie so don't bother trying to justify it...unless you are going to accept that you have...

Quote:
I seen that you had walt in your old email address and was curious who he was is all.

That does make sense being you are a big sports fan and love football.

Why were you so slow to answer?

No I was not and I am sure you know this as well.

Please post where I have ever said such a thing, and I will let you off the hook...

I do not feel like posting my personal email, and I took it down for a reason...

It was not what you have said it was...and it is not for anyone to know but I...unless I personally want them to know it...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:57 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Please post where I have ever said such a thing, and I will let you off the hook...

Said what spades that you like sports?

Had his name in your email?

Quote:
I do not feel like posting my personal email, and I took it down for a reason...

That is cool spades I will not give it to anyone.

Quote:
It was not what you have said it was.

Are you saying that waltbingley was not a part of it?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 06:29 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Said what spades that you like sports?

Nope...post where I have ever said that my email was "waltbingley", and that it was because I love football...

Quote:
That is cool spades I will not give it to anyone.

Cool, whether you would or would not is irrelevant...I took it down because I chose to do it...

Quote:
Are you saying that waltbingley was not a part of it?

That is correct, waltbingley was not a "part" of it...

My turn...

What was the real reason you asked me how "Walter" is doing?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 06:37 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.post where I have ever said that my email was "waltbingley", and that it was because I love football...

I never made this claim, I seen your email on your home page is where I seen it. The love of sports is obvious to anyone who listens to you.

Quote:
That is correct, waltbingley was not "part" of it...

You still want me to think that you are a prophet and a truthful person after you made this claim?