XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 09:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
Look RL...I will make this nice and simple since I don't feel like playing games any longer...Want to answer my questions? Go for it...Do not want to answer my questions? Do not have too...

Whatever you freely decide to do...determines how I will freely respond...

Choice is yours, want to answer them? Or not?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 03:58 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Look RL...I will make this nice and simple since I don't feel like playing games any longer...Want to answer my questions? Go for it...Do not want to answer my questions? Do not have too...

Whatever you freely decide to do...determines how I will freely respond...

Choice is yours, want to answer them? Or not?

Thanks for your replies Spades, I did not really need you to explain Walter, What I was interested in is how you would respond. Wink

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 05:46 pm
@reasoning logic,
How do you think I have responded in your own intellectually honest thinking? Because I would love to hear you actually respond to what I am asking you...

So if I am to take your video at face value...(since, I see no reason to watch any of them that you refuse to explain why you actually post them) It seems that you are saying that you think I am lying, but it is OK for me to do because it is for a man that never existed? Or is not "God" anyways...where is the reasoning and logic within that thinking?

Is it possible that not only it is not a lie...but it is you who are lying because you say you find value in what others have to share about "Jesus" but then post videos in a way that appear you think that they are liars, when the truth is that you personally do not agree or personally do not find value in what others have to share about "Jesus"? While claiming you are empathetic...etc...and making it appear as such by asking others about Jesus as if you actually care?...but at the end of the day, you just do not? Is this possible or impossible? (In your own personal, subjective, honest, opinions)
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 05:53 pm
@reasoning logic,
Explain to me how you could possibly think that that video may even apply to me, and not your own personal demons, for saying you find value in what believers of Jesus have to say, and then thinking that they are lying for a man that is not even real? And then trying to justify one over the other...which only you know yourself...

If you can explain how this is true...I will watch that video just for you...without even hearing an explanation...to show you that I care, and would have no such desire to ever do this personally...to anyone...ever...but that it is only your own subjective thinking that thinks that this is what a believer of Jesus' agenda happens to be...which gives it zero ground of plausibility....unless you can personally admit why you believe this is true...and stop playing games with other people...who believe or do not...

Time to grow up and be honest RL...what do you personally find value in and why? And what do you personally not find value in and why?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 06:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If you can explain how this is true...I will watch that video just for you...without even hearing an explanation...to show you that I care

What makes you so certain that this video is for you spades? This is a video for truth seekers who find value in intellectual honesty. Idea
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 06:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Time to grow up and be honest RL

OK I agree I have been holding back what I thought about walter and I would like to come clean. Wink

I personally think he was better at ball licking than he was at football. do you disagree?

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 06:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
What makes you so certain that this video is for you spades? This is a video for truth seekers who find value in intellectual honesty.

Good...where is yours to be found RL?? That is what I mean about growing up and being honest RL...why would you post it in a reply to me, if you did not in the least intend for it to be directed at me?

You have to stop thinking that you are above everyone else, and everyone else is oblivious to your games...because you are wrong...

I will dabble with this game only once more for you to see how easy it is for others to see your own nakedness...

Can you name me one person that you had in your mind when you decided to post that video? If so, who was it?

BTW...I never said that I thought that video was for me, because I know it is not...but I do take offense to you posting it, as if it applies to me, and not being honest about how you feel...then when I explain how I will shoot it down just because...you play the ignorance card as to how you were not thinking of me in mind...or how I must have a guilty conscience or something...explain what I asked of you and I will watch and shoot it down whether you meant me or did not...if you wish...and are being honest...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 06:50 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
You have to stop thinking that you are above everyone else, and everyone else is oblivious to your games...because you are wrong...

I will dabble with this game only once more for you to see how easy it is for others to see your own nakedness...

Can you name me one person other than yourself that you had in your mind when you decided to say how easy it is for others to see my nakedness?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 06:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes I can...I meant you, because I said you...not just me...because I did not just say me...

If you can explain how you honestly think I play games and why I need to grow up...I will allow others to see my nakedness...if you choose...but if you are not truthful in your explanations of what you have just said, then they get to see your own nakedness...anyways...deal??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 07:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
When you get some time...

http://able2know.org/topic/216109-5#post-5361983
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 07:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

Quote:
Can you name me one person other than yourself that you had in your mind when you decided to say how easy it is for others to see my nakedness?

Quote:
Yes I can...I meant you, because I said you...not just me...because I did not just say me...

Are you being serious? you want me to be a witness to this? Do you actually think that I see things as you do?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 07:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
I never said anything other than what my post actually says...if you wish to answer any of my questions, then you can do that if you would like too...and if you do not wan't too, then you do not have too...if you do, then do it...if you do not...then don't...but do not ask me questions...if you are not willing to answer mine...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 08:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
Reality is looking ugly right now, I rather go to the fantasy thread next door.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 03:54 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I must have a guilty conscience or something.

I guess you could but I have never seen you express it.

Quote:

Can you name me one person that you had in your mind when you decided to post that video? If so, who was it?

Yes, I was thinking that Walter might see it.

Quote:
why would you post it in a reply to me, if you did not in the least intend for it to be directed at me?

Quote:
I do take offense to you posting it,

Quote:
.I never said that I thought that video was for me, because I know it is not..

Will you please make up your mind? The video was for you or it wasn't, pick one.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 04:46 pm
@reasoning logic,
Do you honestly think that you are being intellectually honest right now? Why link what you subjectively wish to do...and not the entire questions I have asked you in each part of the post...if you are honestly interested in answering my questions in honest ways? You do realize how dishonest that actually just made you appear...no?

Your answers are nothing but B.S. because as far as what you have linked, and then tried to pass off as answering...where not the questions I had asked you in entirety...nor the perspectives I explained to you...since you chose to quote what you wanted...and do some bigotry nonsense...If you wish to answer the whole post...or questions I have asked you...or be intellectually honest...I will be here...and as far as I can see, that was very dishonest to say the least...and I do not consider those "answers" to be actual "answers" because of the dishonesty you have just shown...and I am sure you were aware of...and not unaware of... Rolling Eyes 2 Cents
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 04:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
That has to be by far the most dishonest thing I have ever seen you do...no doubt...You purposely took what I said out of context...then made it appear as if I had strictly made those claims by themselves...then tried to give me answers to those questions as if you were honestly answering what I had asked you...Like I or others would not notice that that was not what you just decided to do to be malicious...or something...but because you tried to make it look like I had made those claims by themselves...and you were honestly answering what I had strictly asked you...while not taking the time to answer the entire question...about a single one you linked...which it appears you were aware of doing so...but trying to make it appear you did not realize you had just done that...I think that what you had just done was despicable RL...Seriously...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 05:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
That has to be by far the most dishonest thing I have ever seen you do...no doubt...You purposely took what I said out of context..

No spades that was not my intent but rather share with you a point of view.

I have learned much of what I know from Christians and creationist but I will add it was because they were sharing intellectual honesty with me and they were also being honest with themselves even though it was uncomfortable at times.
Have you ever thought about researching the work of intellectually honest creationists? They do truly add value when they are honest.

I doubt that you would find value in this video that shares some of the work discovered by an intellectually honest creationist but maybe one day someone who cares will watch it.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 05:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
no spades that was not my intent but rather share with you a point of view.

What point of view could you have honestly, actually thought you were trying to share? How ridiculous you could try to make someone else appear by being completely dishonest yourself?

Quote:
I have learned much of what I know from Christians and creationist but I will add it was because they were sharing intellectual honesty with me and they were also being honest with themselves even though it was uncomfortable at times.

What do you think I was not intellectually honest about in my last post, Do you honestly think that that was comfortable for me to say to you?

Quote:
I doubt that you would find value in this video that shares some of the work discovered by an intellectual honest creationist but maybe one day someone who cares will watch it.

Now once again...where is the honesty within this claim? Where have I ever said directly to you, that I would not find value in what intellectually honest creationists have to say, directly to you? In fact, I would consider myself an intellectually honest creationist...

Like I have said before...If you are going to preach about intellectual honesty and empathy...I think you should remove the plank from your own eye, to see clearly to remove the speck in your brothers eye...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 05:54 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Where have I ever said I would not find value directly to you?

Again it is the words that proceed out of the mouth that defiles a person and with you it is also your actions.

Quote:
I would consider myself an intellectually honest creationist...

Do you think you may be being a little boastful?

Quote:
.I think you should remove the plank from your own eye, to see clearly to remove the speck in your brothers eye...

I agree that I have at least one plank in my eye and possibly many but you my friend have the whole forest in your eyes. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 06:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Again it is the words that proceed out of the mouth that defiles a person and with you it is also your actions.

And again...if you preach this...and then do not even acknowledge this yourself...or are truthful to this...you defile yourself and are a hypocrite...Which is worse to you?

Quote:
Do you think you may be being a little boastful?

No...I would consider that being an intellectually honest creationist...and something that an intellectually honest creationist would actually say and be willing to admit that...and wear their beliefs on their sleeve regardless of the persecution from others...I am not saying I am perfect...but yes, I do believe I am an intellectually honest creationist, and no I do not think it is boastful to tell the truth about it...since the truth shall set you free, and you made the claim "you doubt I would find value in it" which is just not true once again...It is not boastful for me to explain the truth, about something that you have said that is dishonest...at least from the perspective that I never said I would not find value in what an intellectually honest creationist says, if I believe I am one...

Quote:
I agree that I have at least one plank in my eye and possibly many but you my friend have the whole forest in your eyes.

You still do not seem to get the big picture, and seem to be determined to try to explain things you do not seem to understand yourself...and proved my point once again...it is not a competition...the point is to be humble and worry about yourself...but right after you read my advice...you tried to justify how your planks can not be so bad...since you believe I have a "whole forest" which shows you don't get the message at all, and what you believe about my planks probably are not true anyways...

If you got the message, I would think one would say something like...thank you...and I hope you do the same in return...Or I will pray for you and please do the same for me...

Not, well mine are not so bad, because yours are worse...that shows right there, I know mine and am removing mine...and can see yours, and am trying to remove yours...but it is not the same the other way around...and you do not even realize it...I am willing to bet...