XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 06:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I never made this claim, I seen your email on your home page is where I seen it. The love of sports is obvious to anyone who listens to you.

I seen that you had walt in your old email address and was curious who he was is all.

That does make sense being you are a big sports fan and love football.

Why were you so slow to answer?

No I was not and I am sure you know this as well.

You still want me to think that you are a prophet and a truthful person after you made this claim?

Sure...why not...Can you give an actual reason why you should not?

You never believed I was, correct?

What would be the reason? And why believe I am not, if I never was? 2 Cents

What was the real reason you asked me how "Walter" is doing?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 06:55 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What was the real reason you asked me how "Walter" is doing?

So that you would share who he is and what value you seen in him.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 06:56 pm
@reasoning logic,
Who do you believe "Walter" is?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 06:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You still want me to think that you are a prophet and a truthful person after you made this claim?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 06:58 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Who do you believe "Walter" is?

I do not believe but I do understand you said he was a football player.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 06:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
So you honestly wanted to know how I thought the football player "Walter Bingley" was doing?

I do not know RL...

My questions are above...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 07:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
So you honestly wanted to know how I thought the football player "Walter Bingley" was doing?

I do not know RL...

How was I suppose to know Walter was a foot ball player you admired and used him as a part of your email?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 07:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
Nice try...I bless and forgive you...Very Happy

Quote:

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 01:50 am
@reasoning logic,
Do you know what RL?...I am in such a great place with God right now...that I feel so compelled to show you much more love and mercy then I am able to do upon my own will...since the glory is the Lord's always...

You don't have to believe I am a prophet of God if you chose...Go out and test it...and you do not have to believe I am truthful, if you truly do not...Go out and test it...test everything...do not just believe what I say...

All that I ask in return, (if you wish) is for you to actually seek God...just one wholehearted attempt...and if you come to the understanding that there is but one living God...Would you be willing to turn away from sin, and give your life over to God?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 01:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
I took care of the voting problem, for who ever feels insecure...I voted all of your posts up, and mine down...on purpose...because all I care about is you...and all that nonsense is meaningless, and it is about ego...our posts will not change because of a vote up or down...and all I would like to hear is what you are thinking about what I have asked you...I'd rather break down every barrier that is put up against it...by whomever...

When you get some time...(if you would like, the choice is yours of course) I am interested in how you actually feel, if you would like to explain to me how you actually feel...I am here to listen...Wink...Very Happy...If that makes you feel more comfortable...then it is good for me also...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 03:48 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I voted all of your posts up, and mine down...on purpose.

I would not get too caught up in why others voted our posts down spades, I think that it is how they see reality. Did you noticed that I did not tag this thread? The reason is because it is about reality and I thought that I would allow others to tag it as they see it. Cool

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 06:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Did you noticed that I did not tag this thread?

No RL, I had not noticed...

What do you think about this post?

Do you know what RL?...I am in such a great place with God right now...that I feel so compelled to show you much more love and mercy then I am able to do upon my own will...since the glory is the Lord's always...

You don't have to believe I am a prophet of God if you chose...Go out and test it...and you do not have to believe I am truthful, if you truly do not...Go out and test it...test everything...do not just believe what I say...

All that I ask in return, (if you wish) is for you to actually seek God...just one wholehearted attempt...and if you come to the understanding that there is but one living God...Would you be willing to turn away from sin, and give your life over to God?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 06:32 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What do you think about this post?

It seems like you spades. Wink

Quote:

I did this many years ago but it seemed that logical reasoning eventually one me over.

Quote:
You don't have to believe I am a prophet of God if you chose...Go out and test it..

This video talks a little about prophets.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 06:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I did this many years ago but it seemed that logical reasoning eventually one me over.

How would you explain that logical reasoning had "won" you over? Do you think that if you gave another wholehearted attempt you would lose whatever logical reasoning you have? One more thing if you do not mind...Can you explain what kind of attempt you gave "many years ago"?
tenderfoot

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:19 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Hey Shovel Man... go back and watch the Dawkins tape... that explains the majority of you ASKS.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:23 pm
@tenderfoot,
Thanks for the input "Mrs. Pedicure"...No thanks, I would rather hear logic explain his personal experiences himself...Not what Richard Dawkins has to say on the subject...Since I asked RL...not Richard Dawkins...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am in such a great place with God right now...that I feel so compelled to show you much more love and mercy then I am able to do upon my own will...since the glory is the Lord's always...

Quote:
Thanks for the input "Mrs. Pedicure"...No thanks,
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
Sorry RL...too tired right now to point out where I have told tender my name has nothing to do with a shovel...Just a simple point is all...but I get your drift...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:34 pm
@tenderfoot,
Do you think that it would be a good thing or bad thing to actually respect other individuals, besides yourself?

What do you think about the "golden rule"?

"Do unto others as you would have then do unto you?"
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 07:36 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Sorry RL...too tired right now to point out where I have told tender my name has nothing to do with a shovel...Just a simple point is all...but I get your drift...

Maybe it is just a playful way of saying you are a landscaper or irrigation man?
0 Replies