Islamist Goals: Our Shared Islanmist Enemy

maxdancona

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 07:16 pm
@Foofie,
Come on Foofie. You can give, but you can't take?

This thread is a very personal attack on Americans of a specific ethnicity. You seem completely willing to defend, and even join in, on vicious attacks accusing people, based only on their ethnicity, of a world domination plot and saying they are incapable of being Americans. And then you complain about "personalizing the post"?

The hypocrisy is the worst part of this thread. All I am saying is that bigoted attacks you would never accept against Jews shouldn't be accepted against Muslims either.

I believe this is a fair request.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 01:34 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's a fact that on a thread where British posters had been nothing but supportive you decided lie about our behaviour.

I see you've not denied giving money to Noraid. That's as good as an admission. You've been caught out Finn.
Foofie

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 09:31 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You seem completely willing to defend, and even join in, on vicious attacks accusing people, based only on their ethnicity, of a world domination plot and saying they are incapable of being Americans. And then you complain about "personalizing the post"?

No. I never "joined in, on vicious attacks." I never "accused people, based only on their ethnicity, of a world domination plot." I only said the jihadists would like a world-wide caliphate. And, apparently the west does not want that at this point in time.

Stop misconstruing what I post, resulting in false accusations about what I post. Do you have an argument (philosophically) why your position is correct? Please; I do not want to discuss topics with you. You do not seem to understand my position, without saying that my position correlates to my making something akin to hate speech. Sorry, I have no hate in me. I just love everyone as much as they love me; not an ounce more nor less. I really do not believe you and I have enough in common to communicate on this forum.
Please respond to someone else.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 09:54 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
I never "accused people, based only on their ethnicity, of a world domination plot." I only said the jihadists would like a world-wide caliphate.

Lol
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 02:41 pm
@izzythepush,
On the thread you reference there were Brit members pretty critical of the way Boston reacted to the attack. That's a fact, but you may recall that I thought it might be understandable for Londoners to harbor resentment of Boston in light of NORAID.

izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 03:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You're talking about two separate things, criticising tactics has got absolutely nothing to do with resentment. It's about making sure things are done properly. You were the one who brought up Noraid and resentment, so you could try to turn legitimate criticism of tactics into something else entirely.

George saw what you were up to and nipped it in the bud.

Btw, we're all pretty critical of the way our police behaved in the aftermath of 7/7.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 05:36 pm
@izzythepush,
So now you are a fan of ObiGeorge?

Twist and twist and twist and twist...

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:38 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I was referring to George, the A2K poster who has been personally affected by the Boston bombings. He's someone I've never had a problem with, our exchanges have never been anything but cordial. This is a link to his profile.
http://able2know.org/user/george/

I was not referring to Gob1, he's on ignore.

Don't you remember any of this Finn? You were there, it was not so long ago. This might be something you should talk to a doctor about, think of it as a warning signal.

0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 09:55 am
I guess the below is the type of world that the Israel-bashers want for Palestine.

By Katharine Houreld

ISLAMABAD, May 19 (Reuters) - Gunmen killed a senior female politician from a reformist party in Pakistan on Saturday night, the latest violent incident in a bloody election campaign and one that set off a war of words between two major opposition parties.

Around 150 people were killed in the run-up to national elections held last week, which handed a landslide victory to opposition leader Nawaz Sharif and his PML-N party.

It marked the first time an elected government replaced another one in a nation that has been run by military leaders for more than half its history.

Results from a handful of constituencies are still awaited amid accusations of vote-rigging. The shooting came hours ahead of repolling in a key area beset by allegations of voting fraud.

It was not immediately clear who killed Zara Shahid Hussain, a senior member of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party. The PTI has promised to reduce endemic corruption in the nuclear-armed nation of 180 million people.

The PTI's leader, former international cricket star Imran Khan, immediately blamed the killing on the Muttahida Quami Movement. The MQM has a stranglehold on politics in Pakistan's biggest city, Karachi.

"Her death has sent shockwaves across the rank and file of the party," Khan said in a statement.

Police said that two gunmen shot Hussain dead outside her home in an upscale neighborhood of Karachi, he said.

"I hold (MQM leader) Altaf Hussain directly responsible for the murder as he openly threatened PTI workers and leaders through public broadcasts," he added in a tweet.

"I also hold the British government responsible as I had warned them about British citizen Altaf Hussain after his open threats."

MQM leader Hussain is wanted on murder charges in Pakistan and leads his party remotely from exile in England. His party is designated a terrorist organization by Canada, a charge it strongly denies.

In recent days he gave a speech which many Pakistanis felt was an incitement to attack political rivals. The British police have been flooded with complaints demanding an investigation.

The MQM leader insisted his words were taken out of context. MQM leaders held a press conference within hours of Hussain's death to disclaim responsibility and demand a retraction from Khan.

Khan's election campaign electrified many Pakistanis, pushing the PTI from a marginal party with no seats in the legislature to become Pakistan's third largest party.

National polls held a week ago gave the MQM 18 out of 19 national assembly seats in its power base in Karachi. Repolling is due to be held Sunday in the final constituency, thought to be a stronghold of PTI, after many polling stations failed to open on election day.

The steamy port city of Karachi is Pakistan's financial heart and home to 18 million people. It typically sees about a dozen murders a day, a deadly combination of political killings, attacks by Taliban and sectarian militant groups, and street crime.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 03:55 am
@Advocate,
Palestine is not Pakistan, the fact that you conflate the two just shows your ignorance. It's exactly the same as posting the following and stating that it's what Latinos/Catholics want for America.

Quote:
Gunmen executed two sons of two prominent Mexican journalists in the northern city of Chihuahua, a spokesman for the state attorney general's office said on Sunday, and police found seven bodies dumped in a Mexico City suburb.

Alfredo Paramo, 20, and Diego Paramo, 21, were shot dead in Chihuahua early on Saturday after being chased through the streets by gunmen in a car, said spokesman Carlos Gonzalez.

They are the sons of well-known Mexican financial journalist David Paramo, who hosts a radio show, appears on TV Azteca and has a national newspaper column, and Martha Gonzalez, the editor of the local El Peso newspaper.

"We still don't know what they were doing there," Carlos Gonzalez said. "But this has nothing to do with the professional activities of their parents."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/violence-mexico-journalists-sons-killed-7-bodies-found-article-1.1335723#ixzz2TpDljtNv
Advocate

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 12:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Palestine is a lot like Pakistan. The politics, and the religious strife, are similar. Do you remember when Hamas was tossing the PLO people off roofs? Both places mistreat women and minorities. People in both places viciously attack their neighbors. The Pals love to attack Israel, and the Paks attack India. It is not farfetched to look to their similarities.

Your example is a noncomparitive.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 12:21 pm
@Advocate,
There are 13% female members in the Palestinian Legislative Council.
In Pakistan's National Assembly, the number of females is 22% - exactly the same number as is in the Knesset and the UK Parliament. (In Germany , it's 33%, in the USA it's 17.9%.)

Do you remember, btw, the tragic fate of Arizona's first Jewish congresswoman Giffords ... ?
Advocate

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 01:18 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

There are 13% female members in the Palestinian Legislative Council.
In Pakistan's National Assembly, the number of females is 22% - exactly the same number as is in the Knesset and the UK Parliament. (In Germany , it's 33%, in the USA it's 17.9%.)

Do you remember, btw, the tragic fate of Arizona's first Jewish congresswoman Giffords ... ?

Big deal! Pakistan is getting more extremist by the day, as is Palestine. Women in both places are treated like dirt. Of course, Christians, gays, and other minorities are also treated like dirt in both places.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 01:50 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Of course, Christians, gays, and other minorities are also treated like dirt in both places.
In many countries minorities are treated unfairly.

However, the Christians in Palestine are doing fairly well. People from here (an Ecumenical Gospel Choir with their friends) have been visiting parishes in Ramallah and Bethlehem and later had had a concert in occupied Jerusalem at the Chapel of the Ascension on the Mount of Olives.
Their view and experiences might be anecdotal.

But you do know that the Palestinian bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan & the Holy Land is president of the Lutheran World Federation?
Quote:
Bishop Younan extended his thanks after the concert and hoped that the music would further build bridges between the ELCJHL and the church and people of Rietberg, noting that bridges are all we should be building: “We do not wish for more walls, only bridges.”

If you really would be interested in what Christian Palestinians think what is happening in Palestine, you should listen to Christians there (or from there). And not to propaganda from outside.
Advocate

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 04:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
If you did just a little research, you would find that, OVERALL, Christians are suffering from much persecution in Palestine. Moreover, they are being forced out of the country at a great rate. It is silly to mention some nontypical incident of Muslims and Christians getting along.

Monday, July 23rd, 2012
"Radical Islam, and not checkpoints or a security fence, remains the main threat to defenseless Christians not only in the Palestinians territories, but in the entire Middle East as well," Khaled Abu Toameh writes for the Gatestone Institute.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 11:40 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Written by Kairos Palestine
November 8, 2012

Dear Sisters and Brothers,
[...]
Palestinian Christians are concentrated in an area referred to as the Christian triangle: Bethlehem, Beit Jala, and Beit Sahour. This area is being strangled – in terms of access to land, water, health services, education, general mobility, and all related rights –by the unabated wave of settlement construction. Moreover, the forcible isolation of the triangle with its center, Jerusalem, is damaging both to people in Jerusalem and in the Bethlehem area.

The facts on the ground are bleak. Land confiscation, as well as the influx of Israeli settlers, suggest that there will be no future for Palestinians (whether Christian or Muslim) in the triangle area. In this sense, the prospect of a clear “solution” grows darker every day.

However, there is still a chance to solve this conflict peacefully: if, and only if, the international community courageously stands for a just peace.
Advocate

Reply Tue 21 May, 2013 04:05 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You can be sure that the Pals will shift the blame for their actions against Christians to Israel. In the past, the Pals have even claimed that the Christians claiming Muslim persecution are, in reality, Israeli spies seeking to embarass the Pals and other Muslims.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 12:25 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
What it was about was a perceived persecution of people belonging to the perpetrators’ religion. As the younger one said it was in response to the US’ wars against Iraq and Afghanistan

You mean the young one who took the following oath of his own free will less then a year before setting off the bombs. I am sure we should take the words of such an individual at face value.

Who older brother seems to be had been involved with three drug related murders in 2011.

Quote:

I hereby declare, on oath,

•that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;

•that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

•that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

•that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law;

•that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law;

•that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law;

•and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
In acknowledgement whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 01:14 pm
@BillRM,
Don't take his word at face value. Take his word and investigate his motives--an Islamist response to US intervention in Muslim countries--like what the authorities are doing now.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 03:25 pm
@BillRM,
Can you post the sites where you got your "quotes " so I can read them myself. Many on this site post partial sections in order to bolster their opinions.