Islamist Goals: Our Shared Islanmist Enemy

igm

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 02:21 pm
@H2O MAN,
That's fine, I just wanted to give my opinion... job done.. I'll leave it there.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 02:52 pm
@igm,
Swell
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 04:48 pm
@maxdancona,
The thread is about Islamists not an ethnic group, People who find all of Islam and all Muslims to be "evil" or "offensive" don't necessarily hate whatever ethnic group you seem determined to associate with Islam.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, and they are not all Arabs.

62% of all Muslims live in South and Southeast Asia. Except for a few transplants, they are not all Arabs

15% of all Muslims live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are not Arabs.

Less than 20% of the world's Muslims live in the Middle East and North Africa and the Iranians, Turks, and Kurds to name but three would not be pleased to be called Arabs.

So what is this ethnic group that you feel compelled to defend from bigotry?

Similarly, Christianity has spread across the globe and you would be hard pressed to find one ethnic group to associate with that religion.

No one is defending bigotry and so you can step off your soapbox, and I'm not defending those who blanketly blame Islam and all Muslims so you should point your sactimony elsewhere.

You know the old saying about people who only have a hammer? Get some more tools.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 05:03 pm
@izzythepush,
We've been through this before. The Troubles was not a religious conflict although the two sides could be distinquished by their particular brand of Christianity. There was terrorism to be sure, but it wasn't Christian Terrorism. The terrorists, like Timothy McVeigh happened to be Christians.

It's incredible that I seem to have to keep repeating this, but the terrorism that flowed from the conflict in Northern Ireland was not a better brand of the stuff than today's Islamist version, it just wasn't motivated by twisted religious beliefs.

You were in England during this period of time. Was there any doubt as to who was bombing London and why? Were pundits and discussion forum posters trying to assert that no common thread could be discerned and that to attempt to find one was ethnic bigotry?

You have to know you enemy to defeat him, and you knew the London bombers were Irish radicals wishing to driving England out of Northern Ireland. Did that make you a bigot?
Foofie

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 07:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What about Northern Ireland? Catholics v Protestants, that Christian enough for you?

If both groups as adversaries are Christian, then how can being Christian define the impetus for terrorism? I thought it was just based on the historical fact that Protestants were put into Northern Island to dominate that land? So, the British, being the engineers of that history, became the enemy of the Catholic Northern Irish.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 07:22 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:

However, the "Protocols" were a forgery

Perhaps Shamir doesn't know that.

Quote:
I thought there is a real concept called Jihad that does have as its goal of a Caliphate, that maintains Sharia Law?

It depends who you ask, for most Moslems, means struggle, more spiritual than anything else. Fanatics like Al Qaida may think differently, but they're as representative of mainstream Moslem opinion as the Stern Gang are of mainstream Jewish opinion.

The Stern Gang had one focus. The radical Islamists have a world-wide focus.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 May, 2013 02:40 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Absolute bullshit Finn, you pick and choose when to apply religious labels. The deep rooted sectarian hatred between the two groups in Ulster was behind it, Christianity was behind it.

What's particularly sick is that you London as an example, knowing full well the amount of people murdered by the IRA in London. Why is it that British casualties only matter if they blown up by Moslems?
Foofie

Reply Sat 11 May, 2013 02:03 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

...Absolute bullshit Finn, you pick and choose when to apply religious labels. The deep rooted sectarian hatred between the two groups in Ulster was behind it, Christianity was behind it...

The reality might be that Catholicism and Protestantism (Presbyterian in Ulster) might be for all intensive purposes two different religions. The fact that both call themselves Christians, might be akin to Muslims and Christians calling themselves monotheists.

Both Catholicism and Protestantism, as I understand it, both are followers of Christ; however, how they do that, and what is emphasized seems to be worlds apart in some big respects, in my opinion.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 May, 2013 02:14 am
@Foofie,
I don't see what point you're trying to make, terrorists can't be given religious labels unless they attack those of a completely different faith.

That's not right.
ABE5177

Reply Sun 12 May, 2013 11:01 am
@izzythepush,
look at title
islan
MIST

some retard started this
why bother
0 Replies

ABE5177

Reply Sun 12 May, 2013 11:11 am
@izzythepush,
OUR shared ????? islan MIST goes on

The full text of the letter, dated 3 May, said: "I accepted the invitation to the Presidential Conference with the intention that this would not only allow me to express my opinion on the prospects for a peace settlement but also because it would allow me to lecture on the West Bank. However, I have received a number of emails from Palestinian academics. They are unanimous that I should respect the boycott. In view of this, I must withdraw from the conference. Had I attended, I would have stated my opinion that the policy of the present Israeli government is likely to lead to disaster."
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 12 May, 2013 02:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh drop the faux outrage izzy. Who the hell is even suggesting British casualties don't matter unless they are the victims of Muslims?

I'd venture to say that no one in London during those days was referring to Christian or even Catholic terrorists. They were IRA terrorists or Irish terrorists, and again, no one in London was having a problem finding the common thread that ran among them, because they wanted to be sensitive to the Irish.

That is what is happening now with Islamist terrorists.

One group is no better or worse than the other, but they are, clearly, different enough that law enforcement agencies wouldn't have suspected Muslims then nor the IRA now.

How hard is that to comprehend?

Foofie

Reply Sun 12 May, 2013 06:06 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I don't see what point you're trying to make, terrorists can't be given religious labels unless they attack those of a completely different faith.

That's not right.

You seem to be contradicting the point you made in the first sentence above, with the second sentence?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 13 May, 2013 01:26 am
@Foofie,
I'm disagreeing with you Fluff, can't you see that?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 13 May, 2013 01:34 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Oh drop the faux outrage izzy. Who the hell is even suggesting British casualties don't matter unless they are the victims of Muslims?

You're a fine one for faux outrage. Don't pretend you give a **** about British casualties. You slagged us all off on a thread about the Boston bombings, calling us all anti-American suggesting and it might be to do with Noraid. George, who has been personally affected, had to put you right, we've been offering nothing but support.

Why bring up Noraid Finn? Was it a guilty conscience? You've already said you can understand that some people could view the IRA as good terrorists. It sounds like you're trying to excuse past behaviour.

You'd nuke London in a heartbeat, if you thought it would let the Republicans back in, or knock 25cents off a gallon of gas.
Advocate

Reply Mon 13 May, 2013 08:16 am
The following is making its rounds in the net. It is interesting.

Subject: CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD COUNTRYMEN ?

This tracks completely with what I’ve been saying. After reading about Islam, I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, all followers of Mohammed are prepared through his teachings to support or participate in jihad, keeping silent after one of their atrocities is an example of their support.

Muslims

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS/CANADIANS

This is certainly 'food-for-thought'.
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone.
Maybe this is why our American/Canadian Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about these ongoing atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American or Canadian citizen?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. ... Because his allegiance is to Allah.

Religiously - no.. . .. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam ... (Quran, 2:256) (Koran)

Scripturally - no. .. .. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no .. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day..

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews ...

Politically - no... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no... Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans/Canadians. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our countries and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

THE Armed Forces WANT THIS EMAIL TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S. & CANADA .
Please don't delete this until you send it on.

--
Thomas E. Eagles HMCM/USN Ret.
PH# 864-329-0454 (Home)
PH# 864-918-2120 (Cell)
PH# 864-675-900 ext.211 (Work)
E-mail [email protected] (Home)
E-mail [email protected] (Work)
maxdancona

Reply Mon 13 May, 2013 08:27 am
@Advocate,
Quote:

Intellectually - no... Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

LOL.

Personally I think that Jews and Muslims can both be good Americans, no matter what the bigots say.
Foofie

Reply Mon 13 May, 2013 11:48 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:

LOL.

Personally I think that Jews and Muslims can both be good Americans, no matter what the bigots say.

Well, one does not have to be a bigot to believe that for all intensive purposes the U.S. is a Christian country, so all others of differing faiths are just the proverbial "outsiders." However, since there can be no official religion, those folks might not really be the "good" Americans, since they are going against the Constitution.

Using the word bigot really doesn't address the issue of disenfranchising citizens that do not have the "correct" profile for the America many others envision, or want.

maxdancona

Reply Mon 13 May, 2013 12:08 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Using the word bigot really doesn't address the issue of disenfranchising citizens that do not have the "correct" profile for the America many others envision, or want.

The word "bigot" is properly used to someone who wants to exclude people from American life based on their religion or ethnicity. This is true whether the targets are Jews or Muslims.

What word would you use?
JLNobody

Reply Mon 13 May, 2013 12:50 pm
@maxdancona,
"Bigot" does the job perfectly well.
0 Replies