Losing my virginity

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 10:00 pm
Me and my loving boyfriend decided that we were ready to have sex after two years of dating. We have been somewhat sexually active since we started dating, so I really have no hymen and we have never had a problem with my being in too much pain.
I was anally raped when I was 16, I have told my boyfriend everything and we have emotionally dealt with it, for the most part.
Yesterday we decided that we wanted to express our love for each other. We started with some foreplay and we used lubricant. It was the worst pain I had ever felt. I knew it was going to be extremely painful, but I didn't think I would be crying basically the whole time. We tried about three or four times, doing some foreplay in between. It was awful. He nearly got inside me (8") and we didn't dare thrust because it hurt so much.
He was very loving and completely let me set the pace. But he couldn't bare hurting me and so we called it quits.
I have been in writhing pain all day, not just tender, but horribly sore. I'm not allergic to latex, so it's not the condom. I can sit or walk without tearing up...
Since he WAS able to get inside me, I am wondering if my past sexual abuse is leaving me mentally incapable of letting myself relax. I could relax my muscles until he was in, then I uncontrollably would tighten up and I couldn't stop. It was horribly painful.
My sweetheart wants to wait for a week or so before we try anything again. But we are still worried that there won't be any change. We just need some advice.

jespah

Reply Sat 4 May, 2013 06:15 am
@samnie444,
Visit your OB-GYN and rule out anything physical first.

Then you should seriously consider counseling. It isn't mentioned anywhere in your post, so I am going to operate under the assumption that the "we have emotionally dealt with it, for the most part." line is you and your boyfriend and not you and a licensed therapist. You also do not say how old you are. 16 1/2? 46? 96?

Dealing with rape trauma is the kind of thing that you need to bring the big guns in for, and work with a professional. There is no shame whatsoever in getting proper treatment for an injury to your psyche - it's what you would do if your arm was broken, right?
0 Replies

kumaramit

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 05:31 am
@samnie444,
Good to hear that your partner is very understanding and carrying about you , come to the topic that you are good enough but you next time try other ways of sex that is different angles.
0 Replies

High Strangeness

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 09:10 pm
@samnie444,
Quote:
..we used lubricant. It was the worst pain I had ever felt..

Double check that you didn't use 3-in-1 bicycle oil by accident
roger

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 09:23 pm
Does anyone ever read the posting dates? This is over three years old.
jespah

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2016 05:06 am
@roger,
I think most people can't see the dates on their phones.
chai2

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2016 08:36 am
@jespah,
I'm still trying to figure out how getting a penis inside you 8" is "nearly" getting it in.
jespah

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2016 09:43 am
@chai2,
It was for Johnny Holmes.
chai2

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2016 10:14 am
@jespah,
Remember Samanta and Mr. Cocky?

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2016 01:47 pm
@chai2,
Ah, I didn't follow the show.
chai2

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2016 04:12 pm
@jespah,
Neither did I, but I've seen that on youtube.

0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 11:54 pm
@High Strangeness,
It takes one to know that! What was your experience?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 11:55 pm
@chai2,
jerk!
What is yours? 2"?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 05:13 am
@Eliusa,
I'm sure nobody else's genitals are anywhere near as large as yours.
Eliusa

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 11:37 pm
@izzythepush,
I bet you can't say it about yours! Lol
izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 05:03 am
@Eliusa,
You're right, unlike yours, neither cavernous nor chthonic are appropriate adjectives.
0 Replies

paki92

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 11:43 am
@samnie444,
Hi
Can someone plz help me out What is the best way of losing virginity for a girl? I'm having problems fr over a year now
0 Replies