Got involved in my parents sex life

Alestar

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 06:35 pm
My parents are of the hippie, new age kind of type. They are very sexually liberal, whereas I tend to be more conservative. From time to time 'Ive been bothered by them having sex in the living room, and they walking naked through the house. I have a beautiful girlfriend, and recently I decided to invite her to my home. We have been together for six months, and my parents invited us for dinner and wine. My parents asked alot of personal questions and soon enough found out we hadn't slept together, but that my girlfriend had started with the pill in anticipation for it to happen.They made the outrageous suggestion my father could take my gfs virginity in order to make our first time together easier. She is 18 so technically it would be legal.

They went on and on about it, and claimed this used to be quite normal in historical times, the father helping the son by taking the virginity of his bride. Through the wine and constant insisting and nagging, they managed to pressure us into saying yes. A couch was converted into a bed and my gf made to lay down on it. My mother and I sat behind them, and she soothed me while my father went through with two intercourses with my gf. It happened in a normal or standard way I guess, but he used no condom. For the most part, all I could see was his butt. Afterwards my parents congratulated each other with a job well done. I was more or less numb or in shock. My girlfriend had been passive. She'd felt some vaginal pain at first, then tried to get used to what was happening with her. The table and the mess was cleaned, and after giving us some assurances and making some jokes between themselves, they went two bed. Only now did I realize what had taken place.

Lather that night, I felt the need to reclaim her, and asked her if I could sleep with her. She said yes. It felt good and was intimate, but when I went down on her, I found a black hair that certainly didn't belong, and she smelled a bit fishy. Basically I lost my virginity in my fathers sloppy seconds. The day after my parents pretended as if nothing happened, but through some inquisition they managed to find out we had been intimate. They claimed it had been easier with their "help" and I was assured she was all mine.

As some time has passed, I'm feeling increasingly resentfull. I wonder what their motivation could have been? Sexual pleasure for my father, or did they want to humiliate us? When it was going on, my father looked back at us and asked if we liked the view. My girlfriend of course regrets it, and says we should try to fight through it and get over it eventually. My parents stepped far, far over the line, ruined a special moment for us and made a dirty mess of our love life. Thanks to my father, I'll never sleep with a virgin, as I want to keep my girl. I want to punish them somehow, but I don't want to go as far as to disown my parents. Should I demand an apology from them to both of us? In that case, how can that help us? Or should I simply try to live with it? They of course have noticed my anger.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,176 • Replies: 8

roger

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 06:38 pm
@Alestar,
Are you asking for a proofread before submitting for publication?
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 07:06 pm
@Alestar,
I am surprised more that your GF actually consented to your fatherĀ“s madness, than about you actually watching the whole thing.

This hippie new age things are something ery personal, and should not be pressured over the individuality of other persons. Like that vegan thing trend.

I personally belive that they were wrong, but your were the worst letting everything to happen.

The best thing you and your GF should do is get away from them. Get your financial independency and "put some earth" between your girl and your parents.

Forget about revenge. Better solve your personal rpoblem, with yourself and your GF. Find counseling ot can help you too if you think she is the one for the rest of your life.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 07:09 pm
@Alestar,
Well, i am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and make a comment, even though I have never heard such a bizarre story!

Yes, your parents were rude and intrusive and you should have never allowed this event to happen. So you must accept a bit of the responsibility. (Surely, you can say NO to things you don't like or want to do.)

I suspect that they are swingers or cuckholders or whatever, and they took advantage of both of you.

What to do? If it were me, I would get away from them ASAP, but it sounds like you are dependent on them for housing, etc.

Detach from them for your own sanity.

PS. Your girlfriend should have showered before accepting lovemaking gestures from you after being with another partner. Also, you should have known that.

May I ask your ages?

ehBeth

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 07:16 pm
@Alestar,
Alestar wrote:

My parents are of the hippie, new age kind of type. She is 18 so technically it would be legal.

cool

your parents are in their 60's or 70's - you're in your 30's or 40's and your girlfriend is 18

____

I'm with Roger on this piece of malarkey.

Needs a good editor.
0 Replies

Alestar

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 07:43 pm
@PUNKEY,
She's 18, I am 19. Yeah, she should have showered, but we were too confounded by it all. We should have said no, but they used alot of nagging and preassuring to see it through. I still wonder if it was mainly for sexual pleasure, or if they actually wanted to humiliate us, and maybe were turned on by that. Of course they use the argument it was to "help" us. It's hard to get the images of their lovemaking out of my head. They try to downplay it all now, and act like it's no big deal. I live at home, and I'm stuck here for the time being.
Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 05:33 am
@Alestar,
Just stop! This is pure nonsense and makes you look foolish.
GorDie

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 11:44 am
@Alestar,
that is grosse. I didn't enjoy that.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 12:50 pm
@Ragman,
Yeah, but when the book is finished it will probably be bigger than Shades of Gray.
0 Replies