Should I get an apadravya piercing if I am a virgin?

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 10:43 pm
I am male and in my twenties. I'm not in a relationship, and I don't think I'll be sexually active. I want to feel better about myself.

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 01:54 am
@lonelyzander,
Pierce off and play with yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apadravya

0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 07:47 am
I had to look up what that was firstly! I would not have one no. I do not know how old you are but I would not want anyone messing with my "equipment" like that especially at a young age. I do not see that being a virgin makes any difference to getting it done or not really. I would imagine its painful & may well need to be kept very clean.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 08:11 am
@lonelyzander,
You don't think you'll be sexually active ever? There's nothing wrong with being asexual, but if it's that you just don't think you'll find a partner, think again. You probably don't know what's going to happen in the next 5 or 6 decades, right?

PS Being a male virgin doesn't matter one iota when it comes to this.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 09:11 am
@lonelyzander,
What other piercings do you have?
lonelyzander

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 11:14 am
@ehBeth,
I have an industrial in my left ear, lobe piercings (no flesh tunnels, the same size as when I first got them), a conch in each ear, some combination of snakebites and spider bites (asymmetrical with two on one side and the other snakebite on the other). I don't have any body piercing yet.
0 Replies

lonelyzander

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 11:26 am
@jespah,
I mean, as for being sexually active, I don't know the direction in my life there because I'm generally a very confused person, lol. You guys are right that it doesn't matter if I'm a virgin or not. A judgmental friend told me that I should have 'natural' experiences before I change myself, whatever that means. Long story short: I over think.
0 Replies