Would I make a good sexual partner?

Fri 4 Feb, 2022 02:34 pm
So I’ve been having some sexual insecurities for a long time and I was wondering if I could get some advice from the ladies especially on here. I've actually been posting this exact same thing on a bunch of other forums already cause I'm trying to get the most/broadest responses I can, so apologies, but this definitely isn't spam hahaha

So about me – I’m a 23-year-old virgin who has absolutely no sexual experience, had a girlfriend for a very long time but was long distance and we never did it. As a result, I’m really scared about whether or not a woman will actually want to sleep with me given my inexperience. I know that every woman worth my time is going to prioritise personality and a loving non-sexual relationship over just the sex, but equally, sex is a very important thing to a lot of women and men alike. People have needs and want, even just a need to connect with someone intimately, and my biggest fear for ages is I won’t be able to provide them that and they won’t be able to stay with me in favour of someone else better.

In terms of what I want from sex, I really want to have it but not just casually or with anyone, intimately with a woman I love and trust. Doesn’t mean we have to be married or even be dating for that long, just as long as it’s someone who truly loves and cares for me. I may be inexperienced but I do have a general idea of what I like, how I like to be touched etc as well as some things I’d like to try out, but I also know theory and practice are two very different things and it will take some getting used to. But I accept that totally, in fact, I’m really eager to learn from my partner and would even love her to teach me a few things if she is more experienced. I want to make her feel good more than anything, that’s where half of the pleasure from me comes from, if she tells me she doesn’t like what I’m doing and prefers it better, I won’t be offended at all, in fact, I’ll be so grateful she’s helped me. I even much prefer the idea of giving oral sex to receiving it personally for that exact reason – the idea of making her feel as good at that is incredible to me, I can’t wait to try eating pussy XD. As I said, it is all about her pleasure just as much as mine, if not more

More than anything I’m enthusiastic. I love sex, I love how it makes me feel, I love the idea of using it to feel good with my partner, to make them feel good and to connect and learn more about each other. It’s just a very scary prospect to me and I would like to take it slow and gentle at first, at least until I can start to figure things out and improve my confidence

What do you think? Do you think I’d make for a good person for someone to have sex with, and why/why not? I’m open to all feedback and just really want to improve myself as best I can. Thank you all <3
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 718 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Fri 4 Feb, 2022 04:12 pm
@ElectricMemes,
I'm sure you'll be fine. No one is born experienced (thank God).

Be kind, patient, and open to experiences. Which is kinda something you should be doing with your clothes on, too. Smile
0 Replies

EmmaPie

Fri 4 Feb, 2022 05:53 pm
@ElectricMemes,
I make you a better one, how's that you haven't had 20 girlfriend so far?

hehe, it's because you have almost all that is needed for a good romantic relationship and sexual relationship. Ok, so jokes aside, yeah pretty much your golden, in my experience (and many of my female friends) the majority of man do not care if his partner is having a good time sex wise. And many times if you say something (to improve it) they would either get mad or just finish asap and change the subject. I remember one friend of mind told me that she was having "ok" sex with her boyfriend she tried to spicy things up and started touching herself, well, the moment he knew what was going on he completely stopped and told her to never do something like that especially without previous consultation xD. And yeah, let's not even talk about oral sex cuz normally man are not down for it. I'm so lucky to have found my husband really.

Anyways, yeah, the answer is yes, it sounds like you will be a superior than average sexual partner. My advise? Just communicate just like you did in this thread, to your girlfriend just let her know everything and you will be surprised. It's ok to get nervous when talking, actually that is something that will make you look cute.

0 Replies