awkward question

Bl08791

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 11:23 am
okay after dating several girls I must ask this........am I the only 24 year old who is well.....a virgin? I believe in waiting till marriage am I just behind times or is this a bad thing? I kept high standards and ive never even kissed one of my girlfriends.......is this wrong of me or do others believe same thing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,524 • Replies: 5

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 01:55 pm
@Bl08791,
Go volunteer at some homeless shelters and stop obsessing so much on yourself.
Bl08791

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 09:21 pm
@Butrflynet,
really? I work 40 + hours a week, full time student as well, and I am constantly trying to balance handling my sister and girlfriend......do not say I obsess over my self
ossobuco

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 11:14 pm
@Bl08791,
I'll be plain, though I've avoided commenting so far.

I am presuming your take on virginity is religion based. I'm from a way older generation, catholic back then.
There were jokes about catholic girls, as pretty enthusiastic.

In my university years, in the beginning, I was still more or less in line with that. Had, by then, heard or and read about sex. Sex! Not a word mentioned by my parents, ever.

One sunny day, a guy who sat across from me in chem class walked with me and asked me to go with him to a concert (Coltrane) and I was never the same again.
He introduced me to joy, gradually and well. Many years later, we still talk once in a while, as, never mind sex, we still have conversation about ecology and so on, understand his wife is right for him and vice versa. I like his wife, far as I know.

So, to me, you are an idiot for not engaging in sex. Sex can be full of baddies, but you, of course, have no knowledge of any of that.. And neither will your unlucky wife. Sex can be joy, but what do you care?
Bl08791

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 12:37 am
@ossobuco,
actually I base it off of the fact when o if I get married I want that to be special act I onlydid with her.....
Olivier5

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 12:56 am
@Bl08791,
You will never marry anyone if you don't kiss and neck etc. And what kind of girl will marry a dude without checking if he's good in bed first?

I agree with Osso, you're closing yourself to joy.
0 Replies