Ladies!! Just had sex... need some advice please!

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 11:17 pm
Hello all I m a 19 year old girl and I just had sex for the very first time yesterday (yay). Everything went well it didn t hurt or anything, but I have a few questions and I want to know if what/how I m feeling is normal, so yeah.
Okay it didn t hurt when I lose my virginity, but I feel so sore the next day... and it s not in my vagina where I feel sore. Im not sure how to explain this but like my muscles around my vagina and ass feel sore. It feels like after a workout. It s the same type of soreness I feel, but only in that region. Is this normal? Did he go too hard or something lol! Also can I have some advice with how to deal with my insecurities & self esteem issues I feel right before sex? I want to be able to let go just completely. Does anyone else battle w the same thing? Any advice how to get over it? The next time I have sex I want foreplay & sh*t to be more... smooth than how it was the first time haha. Is it normal for the first time to be slightly awkward? Thank you to all that reply! X

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 04:10 am
@dropdead,
There is no question that it is a workout. So you've probably got some muscle soreness which is really normal.

As for foreplay, etc. being smoother, that comes with practice and patience more than anything else. Helps to be with someone who truly cares about you, too.

Insecurities are also rather normal as you are making yourself vulnerable. It's not like the movies, so don't try to compare it. You're doing fine.
centrox

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 05:23 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
Insecurities are also rather normal as you are making yourself vulnerable.

I can speak to that. When I was starting out with sex, so to speak, I used to get a kind of breathless feeling that I thought was maybe passion. Sometimes I needed to call a break. It was years later I realised it was asthma.

0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 05:44 am
Don't know why I got voted down for that.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 08:44 am
@centrox,
I thought it was pretty funny!

To the OP. Yes, sex is a workout unless it's a quicky. It gets easier with practice, as do the insecurities.

Also, please be safe and use protection.
centrox

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 09:16 am
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:
I thought it was pretty funny!

I can smile about it now, but it is absolutely true, and, at the time, used to worry me. I was 30 when I was told by a doctor that I was prone to asthma, and that I had probably been having attacks for years without realising what they were.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 09:18 am
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:
sex is a workout

In France they say: if a man of 50 asks a girl to sleep with him, and she says "yes", he is pleased. If she says "no", he is relieved.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2017 05:43 am
Most young men dont know how to make love.

If you want more foreplay, then let him know that. Dont let him control the pace or it will be slam, bam, thank you mame.

Guide him in how you want to be touched. Show him your turn-on places. Slow him down.
0 Replies

minhoo0205

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 09:48 pm
@dropdead,
The first sex would have soreness, because it is the first time, the practice time. You must feel sore no matter that guys' skill is better or not. As for the foreplay, if the someone really care for you, you will feel wonderful during your lovely time.
0 Replies