Lib Dem British MP Castigates Israel

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 04:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So, if the Palestinian kill count surpasses that of the Israelis by even one person, you will reverse you position?
contrex

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 04:54 pm
Advocate seems to have adopted the logic of Reynhard Heydrich towards the "Pals" that he despises so much. Killing one teenager, even an innocent one, is a negligible thing in moral terms because blowing up a pizza parlour is so much worse. Like Heydrich's comparative evaluation of Germans and Czechs, Jewish/Israeli lives are worth so much more than Palestinian/Arab ones.

Advocate is either a moral imbecile of the first order, or a provocative attention-seeking troll, I am not entirely sure which. Of course he could be a mixture of the two.

The German "Advocate" is pictured here:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16%2C_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg/220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16%2C_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 04:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
What an idiotic question. Get real; there's no way in hell that's going to happen, AND you should already know that without asking such a stupid question.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 04:55 pm
@RABEL222,
You, like Izzy are tilting at a straw man.

If the Jewish experience with the Holocaust should cause them to adopt a non-violent approach to others, why shouldn't the Palestinian's experience do the same?

You and others on this thread can't have it both ways: Jews should be non-violent because of the violence they have experienced, but Palestinian violence is justified by the violence they have experienced.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 04:56 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You full of ****! Straw man? LOL Nothing like your last previous post that's not only straw man, but ridiculous to top it off. "What if's" from you bozos are laughable at best, and ignorant at most.
Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 07:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your use of "superior" is misplaced; all people have the potential for good or bad. Any individual, regardless of race, culture, ethnicity, or country of origin, has the potential to contribute to mankind.

If that is correct, why be concerned? I still do not want to know people that can't pass algebra, regardless of how nice they are.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 07:51 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Advocate wrote:
dream of shooting a Pal.

You are a hateful creep. You calling Palestinians "Pals" is no different from Ukrainians calling Jews "Zhyds", or Americans calling them "kikes".

Most Americans do not use the word "kike" these days. It alienates too many decent Gentiles. It's as out of date as "Christ Killer."

Are you in a time warp?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 07:57 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Your use of "superior" is misplaced; all people have the potential for good or bad. Any individual, regardless of race, culture, ethnicity, or country of origin, has the potential to contribute to mankind.

And the notion that anyone as profoundly ignorant, (and bigoted) as Foofie could be described as 'superior,' is laughable.

Bigoted? You are judging me as a foreigner, even though you have some people on the forum that subscribe to your belief system. However, if you really knew the orientation of a majority of Americans, my belief system is standard. You see, Your Lordship, many Americans subscribe to the belief that America is exceptional, based on the exceptionalness of its people. In my opinion, it is the evolution of the U.S. Manifest Destiny of an earlier century.
Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 08:07 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

This is a far cry from the Pal attacks on city buses, and pizza parlors full of kids. Also, small Israeli kids were murdered in the WB and left in a cave. The Pals are real beasts.

I think you are wasting your breath explaining. Personally, in my opinion, regardless whether there is a Palestinean State or not, there will remain a dichotomy of the two populations, as far as the lives they lead. I do not see the two populations really becoming equal in modernity. At best, it could correlate to so many towns that have a "right side of the track," and a "wrong side of the track."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 08:08 pm
@Foofie,
You need to update your information on the US; we're falling behind in education in math and science (we rank 9th), we are 37th in health care, and on happiness, the US ranks 150.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 08:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Mustaches and beards do not an adult make. They're "trying" to infiltrate Israel? You gotta be kidding!

Palestinians blowing up a bingo hall full of women isn't right, but that doesn't justify the Jews overwhelmingly killing of innocent Palestinians.

Correct. However, you still seem to be taking sides, when the participants in these tragedies have emotions that you could not feel.
Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 08:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're forgetting who is doing the occupying, it's Israel. In many respects terrorism is the only form of resistance. I'm sure if the Palestinians were as well equipped as the Israelis they could fight a conventional war, and then there would be no need for suicide and car bombings. This is asymmetric warfare, they are an oppressed people resisting an occupation.

Then you appreciate that the colonies threw off the yoke of the British?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 08:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

You, like Izzy are tilting at a straw man.

If the Jewish experience with the Holocaust should cause them to adopt a non-violent approach to others, why shouldn't the Palestinian's experience do the same?

You and others on this thread can't have it both ways: Jews should be non-violent because of the violence they have experienced, but Palestinian violence is justified by the violence they have experienced.

Your logic is too elegant for many to comprehend, in my opinion. Not everyone appreciates logic. Many are just ideologues, with a political dogma to promulgate, in my opinion.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 09:44 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
my belief system is standard. You see, Your Lordship, many Americans subscribe to the belief that America is exceptional, based on the exceptionalness of its people. In my opinion, it is the evolution of the U.S. Manifest Destiny of an earlier century.

That comes not from anything America or Americans have done, Foofie. It's come to be from the incessant lies, aka propaganda that daily fills your lives.

There was no manifest destiny. It all came about because of manifest thievery. You're like a bunch of gangsters kids happy because you're so rich, never thinking of all those you've murdered and stole from to get where you are.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 03:13 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You're the one who's making up straw men, and taking a extremely simplistic view of the situation. Nobody on the Palestinian side at least has justified violence, some of us have tried to put it into context, in that it's the actions of an oppressed people resisting a brutal occupation, but that's not the same as justifying it. Having said that it's a far cry from the casual brutality of the IDF and Settlers who routinely bully/victimise/take random potshots at the Civilian population.

Nobody said that the Holocaust means that Jews should not use violence, but it's quite shocking that a people who had been persecuted should take such delight in the persecution of another. I know you have a problem with understanding things unless they're spelled out, but I think most of the time you deliberately misinterpret things so you can pontificate about straw men.

The Holocaust may have been a catastrophe for the Jewish people but it was a gift for the State of Israel. Were it not for the Holocaust Israel would not be able to get away with half of the **** it does. Israel routinely uses the Holocaust and the spectre of anti-Semitism to stifle any criticism, and people like you lap it up.

You talk about Palestinians needing to stop violence, but ignore the consequences of inaction. In the West Bank construction of illegal settlements has increased, and the brutality in places like Hebron is extreme. Even when the violence does stop the brutality of the occupation remains, Palestinians are routinely held for hours on end at checkpoints with no food or water, they are denied medical treatment, punched in the face, hit with rifle buts and spat at.

I know you seem to identify with the oppressor as opposed to the oppressed, but you've not said what you think the state of Israel should do. I know you think the Palestinians should allow themselves to be brutalised, and that any resistance however slight is justification of the continued oppression. It's clear that there is nothing Israel could do that would provoke even the mildest rebuke from you.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 03:16 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
You see, Your Lordship, many Americans subscribe to the belief that America is exceptional, based on the exceptionalness of its people. In my opinion, it is the evolution of the U.S. Manifest Destiny of an earlier century.

And the Nazi party believed exactly the same thing of the German people. You're no different. I know you like to think America rules the world, and the rest of us should bend the knee towards your bloated empire, but we're a free people and we will not be silenced by fascists like you.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 03:22 am
@Foofie,
Your "emotion" is making you blind to the inhumanity of Jews against the Palestinians. Just the number of innocent Palestinians killed by the Jews should tell the story, but you and your Semites are blind to this atrocity.

Rehashing of the holocaust and calling us anti-Semite is a very weak defense against stealing land and killing of innocent humans.

The UN has already declared the expansion of Jewish settlements to be illegal.

From Wiki.
Quote:

Israeli settlement

Israeli settlements in the occupied territories[1] (commonly referred to as simply Israeli settlements[2]) are the Jewish civilian communities built on lands occupied by Israel during the 1967 Six-Day War. Such settlements currently exist in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and in the Golan Heights. The settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem are built either on part of the proposed Arab state, or on part of the proposed Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem. Both were originally proposed by the Plan of Partition attached to Resolution 181(II) of the General Assembly of 29 November 1947. Settlements also existed in the Sinai and Gaza Strip until Israel evacuated the Sinai settlements following the 1979 Israel-Egypt peace agreement and unilaterally disengaged from the Gaza Strip in 2005. Israel dismantled 18 settlements in the Sinai Peninsula in 1982, and all 21 in the Gaza Strip and 4 in the West Bank in 2005,[3] but continues to both expand its settlements and settle new areas in the West Bank in spite of the Oslo Accords, which specified in article 31 that neither side would take any step that would change the status of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip pending the outcome of the permanent status negotiations. However, Israeli settlement expansion has continued unabated.[4][5][6][7]

The international community considers the settlements in occupied territory to be illegal.[8]

Advocate

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 10:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
It is interesting that 1.7 million Pals can live in peace, with equal rights, in Israel, but not a single Jew may live in the WB and Gaza.

Despite this, you will never utter a single word of criticism of the Pals and other Arabs.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 10:37 am
@Advocate,
Now, you're looking more stupid every day! The WB and Gaza are walled in cities to control the Palestians free movement in their own country. Did you know that the license plates on Palestinian cars are green? Probably not; it's to restrict their movement in Israel. That's not freedom by any stretch of anyone's imagination - except your's and a few other Zionists on this thread.
Advocate

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 10:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Now, you're looking more stupid every day! The WB and Gaza are walled in cities to control the Palestians free movement in their own country. Did you know that the license plates on Palestinian cars are green? Probably not; it's to restrict their movement in Israel. That's not freedom by any stretch of anyone's imagination - except your's and a few other Zionists on this thread.

Do you really have to begin every post with an insult?

Are you saying that Israeli Pals are given different plates? I don't believe it. Where is your proof?