Lib Dem British MP Castigates Israel

Advocate

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:32 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

But Fluff, if we don't comment on your posts you won't learn nuffink. That way, one day, you might aspire to the dizzying heights of being working class.

Wow, you are truly obnoxious. I can't believe the vitriol that you spew out. I doubt that any country would claim you as its citizen.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:57 pm
@Advocate,
You wanna bet? Mr. Green
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 02:38 am
@Advocate,
With your love of truth, and respect for human rights you'd probably do fine in North Korea. They'd be pretty impressed to find it's possible to produce an unthinking, unfeeling propaganda machine without the benefit of years of brainwashing.

Setanta and I have a bit of a chequered history, we have argued a lot, and only tend to agree when something is blindingly obvious. Like when he posted this about you.

Quote:
But what's truly insidious is that in all of these lists, including the one you linked, there is incident after incident in which Arabs are the victims. YOU DON"T CARE. You're complacent about the deaths of Palestinian women and children, you only get upset when Israelis are killed. You're OK with the killing of Palestinians. You've been provided evidence of the bigotry of Israelis toward other Jews, who happen to be from Africa. You're OK with that. Basically, you've got an agenda, and whenever anyone provides you evidence of the enormities of the Israeli government, you either put your fingers in your ears, saying: "La-la-la-la, i can't hear you," or you come up with that **** about how many people Americans have killed. Other people's killings don't excuse killings by Israelis. You don't give a **** how many Palestinians die, you're only worried about Israelis, and even then, it's only the Israelis who are white and of recent European descent.

You really are disgusting.

Don't expect me reply to many more of your posts, I stopped bothering to read them all a few days ago. Like Oralboy you're extremely predictable and more than a little stupid.
Foofie

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 07:33 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Foofie wrote:
I hope you are not including one's teeth in your analysis, since Brits tend to have horrible teeth. No dentists on your island nation?

That's an obsolete impression. We tend to go to Germany or Poland these days; budget flight, set of implants, tour of Warsaw, all cheaper than a couple of fillings in the UK.

In my opinion, a group might be exuding pomposity when they believe that their nickel is equal or better than someone else's dime. Many Americans would be embarrassed to tell anyone that they would take a flight to another country to get dental work done. I now understand better what it means when it is said that Britain won the war, but lost the peace.

God Bless America and its standard/quality of living. I can walk to my dentist.

Foofie

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 07:42 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

But Fluff, if we don't comment on your posts you won't learn nuffink. That way, one day, you might aspire to the dizzying heights of being working class.

Since English is the language that Brits did develop, they tend to have a command of it, without formal education beyond grade 12; however, you're not allowing for "downward mobility" in your analysis above and that makes me wonder whether your formal education continued into what we Americans call college.

If I was going to learn anything on this forum it is likely to come from some of our Irish-American posters, that really relish literacy, once a price wasn't on their heads for learning to read (compliments of the British), in my opinion.
contrex

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 11:17 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Many Americans would be embarrassed to tell anyone that they would take a flight to another country to get dental work done.

1. Many Americans are loudmouthed ignorant dicks. You seem to fit that description, at any rate.

2. Going from London to Hamburg is, to a European, not much different from going from New York to Philadelphia would be to an American.

3. You know an American is losing an argument with a Brit when the Yank brings up the teeth thing.

4. Go **** yourself.

JTT

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 11:29 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
Since English is the language that Brits did develop, they tend to have a command of it, without formal education beyond grade 12;

Parading your ignorance once again, Foofie. One has nothing to do with the other.

Quote:
however, you're not allowing for "downward mobility" in your analysis above and that makes me wonder whether your formal education continued into what we Americans call college.

Ah yes, that wonderful American institution called "college", where US students are turned into Grammar Dunces; where students are fed propaganda that masquerades as History classes.

Quote:
If I was going to learn anything on this forum it is likely to come from some of our Irish-American posters, that really relish literacy, once a price wasn't on their heads for learning to read (compliments of the British), in my opinion.

Here you are, again, another American hypocrite, pointing fingers.

Consider how many innocent people from countries all over the globe have been prevented from getting an education because of US predations on their countries, from the US installing all those brutal dictators, stealing the wealth that should have gone to schooling, not to mention food.

That GI bill sure was money wasted on your "education".
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 11:34 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Many Americans would be embarrassed to tell anyone that they would take a flight to another country to get dental work done.

not a fan of 60 Minutes?

not been reading the A2k threads where there is talk of medical tourism from the U.S. to India and Mexico?
georgeob1

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 12:56 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Poor Izzy. He can't rise above the servile class mentality which once afflicted most of the British. Apparently some haven't recovered from it. As insults go this is a fairly stupid one - it tells us more about Izzy than those to whom it was directed..

Izzy also has a very difficult time accepting the fact of Britan's active role and complicity in totally screwing up the Middle East for at least the past century and likely far into the future - and then simply bugging out when it all hit the fan in 1947.
JTT

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 01:08 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Izzy also has a very difficult time accepting the fact of Britan's [sic]active role and complicity in totally screwing up the Middle East for at least the past century and likely far into the future - and then simply bugging out when it all hit the fan in 1947.

The chutzpah, the fuckin' chutzpah! [with no connotations of admiration]

Why doesn't anyone ever call this asshole on this most amazing hypocrisy?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 02:06 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
If I was going to learn anything on this forum it is likely to come from some of our Irish-American posters,

I expect Setanta will be beside himself when he discovers you'll be reading his posts with rapt attention. Good on you Fluff.
Advocate

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 01:45 pm
@izzythepush,
But Set's quote is all a lie. The Wiki list was mostly about Jews getting slaughtered, not Pals. I have to think you know that, but admitting it might weaken your diatribe about me.

You and your close cohort are pitiful.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 01:48 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Foofie wrote:

1. Many Americans are loudmouthed ignorant dicks. You seem to fit that description, at any rate.

2. Going from London to Hamburg is, to a European, not much different from going from New York to Philadelphia would be to an American.

3. You know an American is losing an argument with a Brit when the Yank brings up the teeth thing.

4. Go **** yourself.

You must have pretty rotten teeth. It is obviously a very sensitive (no pun intended) thing with you.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 01:56 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Foofie wrote:

not a fan of 60 Minutes?

not been reading the A2k threads where there is talk of medical tourism from the U.S. to India and Mexico?

Our healthcare system is a huge mess, with our longevity way down the list compared to those in other advanced countries.

I just read that hospitals typically charge $200 for a blood test given those suspected of having had a heart attack. Medicare, after analyzing the fairness of the charge, pays about $20 for the test.

A woman who went to the ER for a false-alarm heart attack, spending a couple hours there, was billed for close to $20,000.

Notwithstanding this, Rubio just introduced something that would defund Obamacare.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 07:31 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Foofie wrote:

4. Go **** yourself.

Quality of life, Your Lordship. I can walk to my dentist.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 07:36 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Foofie wrote:

not a fan of 60 Minutes?

Dental work, not cosmetic surgery, or any other type of surgery. Dental work.

And, I do not watch 60 Minutes, since in my opinion, it is just 60 minutes of brainwashing for a prescribed perspective, even though, again in my opinion, lip-service is given to showing two opposing viewpoints. But, I believe I can discern which viewpoint I am supposed to conclude was the correct one. I can make up my own mind on different topics. Rooney was the only one I appreciated, and he's gone. No use wasting an hour.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 07:38 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
I'm sure that you are aware that that there has been a strong surge in the persecution and murder of Christians and other minorities in the Middle East. This is despite the latter living for, perhaps, thousands of years in the ME in relative peace.

Could you tell me what changed to cause this ramp-up of murder and persecution? Maybe that will answer your other questions.

Basically the modern age, that makes slammites look and feel stupider and more inadequate than they ordinarily would.

The palisavages are another question; any nation on Earth other than Israel would have exterminated them by now.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 07:47 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Poor Izzy. He can't rise above the servile class mentality which once afflicted most of the British. Apparently some haven't recovered from it. As insults go this is a fairly stupid one - it tells us more about Izzy than those to whom it was directed..

Izzy also has a very difficult time accepting the fact of Britan's active role and complicity in totally screwing up the Middle East for at least the past century and likely far into the future - and then simply bugging out when it all hit the fan in 1947.

I don't know, but I suspect that the British use archaic definitions of society? Our sociology teaches upwardly mobile, downwardly mobile. Plus, we have a matrix definition, I believe, of working class, meaning even a professional (doctor/lawyer, etc.) has to put time in to working; however, being a professional one may have eventual wealth? So, Brits might understand owning "a shop," or being idle rich, or the prestige and privilege of the military ranks, but they seem to lump all others as some sort of "working class" commoner? I could surely be all wrong, but who cares; I am an American, and it is best, I believe, to ignore foreigners for their anti-American attitudes, since so much of it could be based on just pure jealousy.

God Bless America!

Foofie

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 07:48 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Izzy also has a very difficult time accepting the fact of Britan's [sic]active role and complicity in totally screwing up the Middle East for at least the past century and likely far into the future - and then simply bugging out when it all hit the fan in 1947.

The chutzpah, the fuckin' chutzpah! [with no connotations of admiration]

Why doesn't anyone ever call this asshole on this most amazing hypocrisy?

Chutzpah? Welcome to the tribe, landsman.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 07:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
If I was going to learn anything on this forum it is likely to come from some of our Irish-American posters,

I expect Setanta will be beside himself when he discovers you'll be reading his posts with rapt attention. Good on you Fluff.

I am eclectic. Whether or not Setanta and I get along, I can still admire his intellect. Must I act like the masses and denigrate those I do not appreciate beyond their intellect?
0 Replies