Lib Dem British MP Castigates Israel

JTT

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 02:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
This is your lying, Frank, a prime example of your completely mendacious ways.

Watch the video and address the harsh realities contained within.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 02:37 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5257877)
This is your lying, Frank, a prime example of your completely mendacious ways.

Watch the video and address the harsh realities contained within.

Is this supposed to make sense?????
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 02:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You're doing it again, Frank, lying your ass off. You think that you've discovered a neat way to do it.

Certainly it does make perfect sense to people not steeped in a lifetime of delusion and lies. Try to paraphrase it. With your language skills I know that you can do it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 02:44 pm
@JTT,
Point out a specific lie.

Shouldn't be that hard, JTT. You claim I lie all the time.

So...point out a specific lie.

I'll wait over here.
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 03:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You're doing it again, Frank. You lie by omission. You lie by misdirection. You lie by downplaying much of the greatest evil that has ever been seen on this planet. You lie by rushing in to engage in attacking those who point out this evil. You lie by refusing to address the actual issues. And then you have the temerity, or stupidity, likely the latter, to hypocritically chide others for your very famous behavior.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 04:40 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5257925)
You're doing it again, Frank. You lie by omission. You lie by misdirection. You lie by downplaying much of the greatest evil that has ever been seen on this planet. You lie by rushing in to engage in attacking those who point out this evil. You lie by refusing to address the actual issues. And then you have the temerity, or stupidity, likely the latter, to hypocritically chide others for your very famous behavior.

Point out a specific lie.
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 05:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 05:45 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5258021)

Still waiting for the specific lie, JTT. It okay...you can just admit that you cannot find one.
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You lie by misdirection.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 07:51 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

More idiotic nonsense, one's nationality is no excuse for inertia, and nobody has invented a time machine. Try living in the real world for a change.

Your position would have an ethical value, in my opinion, if you gave credence to the historical reality that Britain put the Holocaust survivors in Israel, full well knowing the Arabs would try to finish Hitler's work.

Plus, you give no credence to the fact that Europe's collective reaction to the attempt at total genocide was welcome in many quarters. Do you think the survivors have learned that it does not pay to play by other's rules of the game?

In my opinion, the position you have, and others, are just a cover-up for their own countries making many bad choices relating to the Middle East. Just blame the Jews is the historical modus operandi of so many Gentiles.
Foofie

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 08:04 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:
I'm sure as a career navy man, you have more details about those atrocities than I, but my impressions have been garnered from many readings of history.

He was also involved in atrocities of his own. We're talking about a man who dropped napalm on women and children. A truly disgusting creature, who likes to blame everyone else for what's wrong with the world at the same time ignoring the blood all over his hands. He's a bigot and a war criminal which is why I have him on ignore.

Certain people are beyond the pale.

You are assigning culpability to someone that was just on a ship? Plus, you claim to have no relationship to the machinations of the British, yet you are a proud Brit? You can't have your cake and eat it too. And, assigning culpability to someone that was just a civil servant is morally reprehensible, in my opinion. Notice who got hung at Nuremburg. The top people; not the guy on a ship, or in a tank, or on a plane.

You can't keep standing in judgement of private citizens for what their country did, and you act like you are above reproach for your country's machinations.

And time means very little, in the way of history, since it was the starving of the Irish by the British that put certain people in the US in the 20th century. What goes around comes around. The British are poseurs of a moral people, in my opinion.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 03:13 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

More idiotic nonsense, one's nationality is no excuse for inertia, and nobody has invented a time machine. Try living in the real world for a change.

Your position would have an ethical value, in my opinion, if you gave credence to the historical reality that Britain put the Holocaust survivors in Israel, full well knowing the Arabs would try to finish Hitler's work.

You just make this **** up as you go along. Are you really saying that the UK put Jews in Palestine, (it wasn't called Israel then) because they believed they would be killed by Arabs? You're insane.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 03:28 am
@Foofie,
I'm talking about someone who volunteered FOUR times to drop napalm on Vietnamese women and children. He likes to attack me for the actions of long dead British statesman, but is himself complicit in genocide. If you condemn imperialism you condemn it across the board, not just the type you don't like.

When he's not condemning the actions of 19th Century British imperialists he's using to justify the actions of America in the 21st Century. With his huge sense of entitlement, and complete contempt for the sanctity of human life, he would have made a first rate Nazi had he been about in Germany in the 1930s.

I can see why you spend so much time with your tongue shoved up his arse, you also hate people who are different, and have scant regard for human life.
JTT

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 11:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Re: InfraBlue (Post 5257262)

Infra: What kind of discussion is this when you refuse to explain your assertions because you assume someone won't understand what you're saying?

Frank: Apparently the kind of discussion in which you choose not to be engaged. So...why are you still here.

Quote:
Infra:Secretiveness makes for poor discussion.

Frank: There is no secret...nor is there any secretiveness.

You asked: "What are these pressures on "Jews" to be defensive, and how does this relate to the Israel/Palestine conflict?"

I responded: "As respectfully as I can say this: Anyone who has to ask that question probably could never understand the answer."

================

An absolutely dandy example of the type of dishonesty that you regularly engage in, Frank. It's the same type of distortion that H2oman engages in. I'm not sure, if a count was undertaken, who would be shown to do it more, you or H2oman.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 11:34 am
@JTT,
Specifically, what do you see to be dishonest about anything I said.

Be specific. Pick out the single greatest lie that you see here. We can discuss it.
JTT

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 11:38 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
We can discuss it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 11:45 am
@izzythepush,
They are obviously bigots who believe they are the superior culture. Superiority complex is the basis of discrimination and hate of others. They show it with every post on a2k.
JTT

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 12:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
they, he, you, ...

There are a lot of pronouns being thrown around here with antecedents that are far enough back in history as to make this more than a little dizzying.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 01:09 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I can see why you spend so much time with your tongue shoved up his arse, you also hate people who are different, and have scant regard for human life.

I do not hate people who are different. I just care about Americans. Foreigners may go to Mars, for all I care. That is not hate.

You really have to stop addressing me in your posts, if you should ever want me to overcome that superiority complex that many believe I have. Your lack, in my opinion, of realistic thinking towards Americans that love their country, and do not care about your concerns, is making me feel more intellectually superior with each of your posts to me. How will I ever achieve some level of noblesse oblige?
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 01:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

They are obviously bigots who believe they are the superior culture. Superiority complex is the basis of discrimination and hate of others. They show it with every post on a2k.

Some cultures are superior to others. I do feel that the New York culture is superior to the Los Angeles culture in its emphasis on getting things done. Some might agree. Others not so much; however, I have heard many a New Yorker, after visiting Los Angeles, point out how mindless it is to think that sitting around a pool for a good portion of the day is a good use of one's time.

And, the Israeli culture spawned the early prototype drones that the US has perfected, and is now using. Oh yes, let's include the oral and injectable polio vaccines. And, the Japanese culture, in my opinion, is superior to many another Asian culture.

Yes, some cultures are superior to other cultures, or perhaps, they only appear superior, since some other cultures are inferior in context of modernity? You know; not all students can comprehend the logic of math.