Lib Dem British MP Castigates Israel

georgeob1

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 10:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
My point was that those events do not tell us the whole story about the Japanese history. Rather they tell su something about our common human nature. Same goes for the Israelis.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 12:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
I'm here for the discussion. Unfortunately, oftentimes there are posts that ultimately turn out to be chaff and are best to be ignored.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 02:21 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I'm sure as a career navy man, you have more details about those atrocities than I, but my impressions have been garnered from many readings of history.

He was also involved in atrocities of his own. We're talking about a man who dropped napalm on women and children. A truly disgusting creature, who likes to blame everyone else for what's wrong with the world at the same time ignoring the blood all over his hands. He's a bigot and a war criminal which is why I have him on ignore.

Certain people are beyond the pale.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:55 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5257273)
I'm here for the discussion. Unfortunately, oftentimes there are posts that ultimately turn out to be chaff and are best to be ignored.

Personally, I try not to ignore posts. Each has a value. But if you feel that some are chaff and ought to be ignored...I guess that is the way you have to go.

I would ask this though: How do you determine they are chaff if you ignore them?
Advocate

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:12 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You're so full of **** i'll bet your eyes are brown.

Leave it to Set to give us his childish latrine ad hominem. You would think he lives in a latrine.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I doubt very much they understand what the "real world" is. The continue to increase their settlements on Palestinian lands, and they think they are in the right.

There's no cure f........

Once again, there is no Palestinian land or nation. Israel has every right, especially considering the ceaseless attacks on Israel, to live in the WB.

The Pals have clearly shown that they will never agree to live in peace with Israel.
Advocate

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:19 am
@cicerone imposter,
Big deal! One stupid soldier does a stupid thing. I guess that is meaningful to other stupid people, especially the Jew haters.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:23 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
The Pals have clearly shown that they will never agree to live in peace with Israel.

Well...at least we can agree on that.

So...what goes. Israel in that area...or all the Arabs?
ABE5177

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:28 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Big deal! One stupid soldier does a stupid thing. I guess that is meaningful to other stupid people, especially the Jew haters.

you hate jews you're stupid??
whaty's gthe connection again??
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:28 am
@Frank Apisa,
I guess Israel will continue to live among the Pals, employing security fences, roads, etc., to protect the Jews.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:35 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5257719)
I guess Israel will continue to live among the Pals, employing security fences, roads, etc., to protect the Jews.

Honestly, Advocate...I wish that could work.

But I think you and I both know there is no way walls will ever be built high enough to do the job...certainly not with today's military technology.

And I think we both can agree that nothing will ever dissuade the Arabs from attempting to get the state of Israel out of the middle east.

So either one or the other has to go...or we both agree that there will never be anything remotely resembling peace over there.

BUT...since Arabs and Jews were able to live together there relatively peacefully for centuries before the state of Israel came into existence...why not at least consider a no-state solution for that part of the world?

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 11:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
How do you determine they are chaff if you ignore them?

I determine they are chaff after fruitlessly attempting to discuss them.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 01:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Why won't you answer the question, Advocate?

Does the obvious answer bother you that much?

When you're not lying, dissembling, or engaging in other mendacious behavior, Frank, you like to sprinkle in a little hypocrisy, doncha?
Advocate

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 01:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Israel continues to put up fences because they work. They may not work perfectly, but they make all the difference in the world.

I understand that the fence in southern CA has worked incredibly well in keeping out illegals.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 01:38 pm
@Advocate,
You wrote,
Quote:
I understand that the fence in southern CA has worked incredibly well in keeping out illegals.

Palestinians are illegals? No wonder Jews are having problems with missiles.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 01:41 pm
@georgeob1,
Specific events do not tell the story of any culture. "Common human nature" doesn't give license to inhumanity.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 01:42 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5252039)
Quote:
Why won't you answer the question, Advocate?

Does the obvious answer bother you that much?

When you're not lying, dissembling, or engaging in other mendacious behavior, Frank, you like to sprinkle in a little hypocrisy, doncha?

Still waiting for you to point out a specific lie, JTT.

You do get your jollies calling people names, doncha?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 01:44 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5257728)
Israel continues to put up fences because they work. They may not work perfectly, but they make all the difference in the world.

Okay...we'll see if the fences bring peace...or anything that can be called "safety."

I doubt either will be obtained.

Quote:

Really?

Well I wouldn't be surprised then that you've heard we have no "illegals" problems here.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 01:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Izzy posted a great video, Frank, describing just how insidious the Israeli lobby is, how it is able to disguise its war crimes from half assed intelligent people when these crimes are right there, in plain view.

That lobby is part and parcel of the most effective propaganda system the world has ever seen.

George Galloway Educates A Man From Texas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-j3iQeE06c

The guy was from Texas but he could have been you, or Coastal Rat, or MM, or Parados, or [___].

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 02:01 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5252039)
Izzy posted a great video, Frank, describing just how insidious the Israeli lobby is, how it is able to disguise its war crimes from half assed intelligent people when these crimes are right there, in plain view.

That lobby is part and parcel of the most effective propaganda system the world has ever seen.

George Galloway Educates A Man From Texas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-j3iQeE06c

The guy was from Texas but he could have been you, or Coastal Rat, or MM, or Parados, or [___].

You are making less and less sense, JTT. Get some rest.