Lib Dem British MP Castigates Israel

Foofie

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 06:26 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

... It's no different from what Zionist Russia did when it manufactured The Protocols Of Zion.

The Protocols were proven to be a forgery, possibly authored by the Czars secret police, I've read. But, in what context can Russia possibly be called Zionist? Are you making a joke? Have you not seen Fiddler On the Roof, which captured the adversary relationship between Russian Jews and the Czarist regime? Do tell.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 07:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I laugh about this:

The Republican Party has declared war on the dignity of women. This war on women is emerging as a centerpiece of the Republicans' 2012 election strategy."

Can you name me a state that was trying to make contraception illegal? You people and your war on women.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 07:44 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Santorum Wants All Birth Control Made Illegal
FEBRUARY 9, 2012 BY RHONDA WINTER 8 COMMENTS
Share This:

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum not only wants to criminalize absolutely all abortion in the United States, without exception, he also is rabidly against all forms of birth control. Here is a terrifying and bizarre excerpt from the Rachel Maddow Show of former Pennsylvania Senator Santorum spreading his frothy views on the “dangers of contraception“:

From talking points memo.
Quote:
SAHIL KAPUR FEBRUARY 6, 2013, 4:18 PM 27842
Michigan Republicans have introduced a bill requiring all women to undergo a transvaginal ultrasound before obtaining an abortion, a move that rekindles last year’s firestorm when other GOP-led states were considering similar measures.

The legislation introduced Tuesday in the state House ensures the “performance of a diagnostic ultrasound examination of the fetus at least two hours before an abortion is performed” and requires her to sign a consent form prior to the abortion. The bill was introduced by state Rep. Joel Johnson (R) and cosponsored by 22 fellow lawmakers.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 07:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Rick Santorum is a state. Making trans-vaginal ultrasounds mandatory isn't making abortion illegal and it isn't making any form of contraception illegal either.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 09:41 pm
@Baldimo,
Fools like you don't see the intrusion into woman's bodies.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 09:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He might get the idea if everytime he wanted too have sex he had to go too a doctor to have his pecker looked at.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:35 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

The Protocols were proven to be a forgery, possibly authored by the Czars secret police, I've read. But, in what context can Russia possibly be called Zionist? Are you making a joke? Have you not seen Fiddler On the Roof, which captured the adversary relationship between Russian Jews and the Czarist regime? Do tell.

Sorry you're right, I meant to type Czarist Russia, (all that Z sound got me mixed up)I didn't realise that it had slipped through. The thing about the Protocols, is that despite being proven to be a forgery, far right groups still quote it today
Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 10:15 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Advocate wrote:
That is just a cheap insult. I don't think like a Nazi.

You dehumanise Palestinians by calling them "Pals" (just like the Nazis calling Jews "Unarische") and you make sick jokes about them starving in captivity like the guards used to at Auschwitz. Your posting history is full of examples of hatred of Palestinians.

Am I dehumanizing the people of Saudi Arabia when I call them Saudis? Why don't you stop flaming me and address the facts of the matter.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 10:16 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

He is either being deliberately stupid and trolling or he really is that dumb.

It is telling that you have to resort to cheap insults, avoiding the facts of the matter.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 10:19 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Did you know there are Anglos who have killed their own relative?

Did you also know that the GOP in the US of A are trying to control women's body with legislation to prohibit access to contraceptives? And to require them to go through viginal probes if they seek an abortion? Did you know that in some states, prostitution is legal?

Before you go hunting for unethical behavior across the pond, just look at home at what party politics is doing to women.

Quote:

The Republican War on Women: Invading the Vagina in Virginia

Posted: 02/15/2012 10:31 am

Reproductive Health , Republican Party , Abortion Rights , Anti-Abortion , Republicans , Women's Issues , Women's Rights , Women's Health , Contraception , Personhood , Personhood Amendments , Reproductive Rights , Ultrasound , Virginia , Virginia Ultrasound Bill , War On Women , Women , Politics News

The Republican Party has declared war on the dignity of women. This war on women is emerging as a centerpiece of the Republicans' 2012 election strategy. Around the country, women are being told that they should feel shame about their bodies, their sexuality, and the choices that they make as adults. The latest assault is taking place in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the invasion of women's bodies is so literal that it would qualify as farce if it were not chilling reality.

The Virginia legislature has passed a bill that will force women seeking an abortion to undergo a medically unnecessary transvaginal ultrasound. The mandated procedure requires that a probe be inserted into the woman's vagina and manipulated around so as to produce a high-resolution picture of the uterus and surrounding organs -- once again, for no medically sound reason. Governor Bob McDonnell has said that he will sign the bill. As part of the same package, the legislature also enacted a "personhood" law that would define life to begin at the stage of a fertilized egg, even before implantation, and hence would outlaw many forms of contraception and all abortions.

The Republican Party of Virginia showed no apparent irony in enacting this vaginal invasion bill on Valentine's Day. This, apparently, is what was on their minds.

The fact that women are mistreated and even brutalized in the USA and other places hardly makes it acceptable for the Pals to do this. Moreover, it is a prevalent thing in the WB and Gaza.
Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 10:21 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

My Muslim colleague told me he doesn't take the Koran literally, and that sura 4:34 is offensive and just as bad as many things in the Christian/Jewish Bible which are ignored by modern Christians and religious Jews. I agree with him.

What your Muslim colleague said is anecdotal at best. Do you get all "facts" from this or that colleague?
Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 10:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Advocate wrote:
Importantly, the Muslim countries have incorporated the Muslim scriptures into their bodies of law.

You just make this **** up as you go along. Indonesia is the most populous Moslem nation in the world and its legal system is based primarily on Dutch Colonial Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_Criminal_Procedure

This is the typical action of a bigot, label all adherants of a major world religion as unreasoning fundamentalists so you can lay the ground for their persecution. It's no different from what Zionist Russia did when it manufactured The Protocols Of Zion.

Indonesia may be the exception that proved the rule.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 10:42 am
@Advocate,
It may be anecdotal to you, but most Muslims are peace loving people who live all over this globe including Europe, India, Central Asia, Indonesia, and the US.

We know by your perceptions about Muslims, that you're a bigot with no real idea about a group of humans that live on this planet.

Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 10:53 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It may be anecdotal to you, but most Muslims are peace loving people who live all over this globe including Europe, India, Central Asia, Indonesia, and the US.

We know by your perceptions about Muslims, that you're a bigot with no real idea about a group of humans that live on this planet.

Ah, you reliably got your ad hominem in.

I am sure that most Muslims are peace loving. However, the Muslim culture and religion, at least in the ME, allow for, and encourage, the brutal treatment of women, Christians, gays, and other minorities.

Of course,if some colleague of yours says otherwise, that statement is dispositive.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 11:46 am
@Advocate,
What, that you're a bigot? I call a spade a spade, and it may be an ad hominem, but it's the truth.

It's written all over you! Nobody who knows anything about bigotry understands exactly where you stand on Muslims.

You're a bigot.

Quote:
big·ot
/ˈbigət/
Noun
A person who is bigoted.
Synonyms
zealot - fanatic
JTT

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 12:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're a bigot.

A person who is bigoted.

That certainly explains a lot, CI.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 12:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No I see it for what it is. It really is no different then the hoops the left want gun owners to go through to have their 2nd amendment rights. Its all bullshit that has nothing to do with the actually issue. By the way, I never said I agreed with the procedure, I'm not a fool.

You still didn't prove that they were trying to make contraception illegal. Your war on women is made up. Your use of it is not relevant to this thread.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 12:39 pm
@Baldimo,
Sure, it's imagined; except there are too many sources with the title "war on women." If anybody types <GOP war on women>, they'll get thousands of hits, because it's all imagined.

Here's one.
Quote:
Despite an electorate that is overwhelmingly pro-choice, there is no doubt that the GOP’s first goal is to deprive women of their reproductive rights and to frame that argument not as one of health but religion. It is in fact so important an issue to the GOP that out of some 40,000 laws of all types enacted in 2011, as RMuse wrote here recently, “there were nearly 1,000 bills in state legislatures to restrict a woman’s right to legal abortion services” (up from 950 in 2010). Alternet lists the 10 worst states in which to be a woman. The lone piece of good news was the unexpected sanity of Mississippi voters. Interestingly, the GOP is now trying to co-opt the War on Women for their own, accusing liberals of waging war on “pro-choice” women, or declaring that Obama is waging a war on women and that the Obama White House has been a hostile work environment. This is while Congress, already in 2012, has taken no less than eight votes against women – in just three months. It is frightening to think what the final toll might be by December 31.

Men write these laws; think about it if you can - which I doubt is possible.
JTT

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 12:53 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
The fact that women are mistreated and even brutalized in the USA and other places hardly makes it acceptable for the Pals to do this.

But it does highlight your hypocrisy, Advocate.

Quote:
Moreover, it is a prevalent thing in the WB and Gaza.

Israel is 15th in the world in rapes. Does that count for anything?

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes

Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 01:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The War on Women was a lefty idea that they were pushing. The politicians and left wing think tanks came up with that one.

1000 out of 40,000? That's 2.5 percent of the total laws in 2011. Consider the fact that not all women agree with you that there is a war on women. Are women suppose to agree with you and vote with their vagina? If they disagree with you are they the female equivalent of an Uncle Tom? There are more and more women who are being elected by the GOP. When the right points the war on women back at the left and their treatment of such women that is called holding up a mirror. I can see you don't like it very much.

If it makes you feel any better I'm sure there are a lot of things we agree on when it comes to social issues. I'm not a social conservative, I grew out of that phase several years ago. I was part of the Tea Party before the social conservatives got their hands on it and turned it into another wing of the same ol' GOP. Nothing changed and I have pulled my name from the GOP voting rolls. I'm officially registered as an Independent. I thin
k we need to step away from the social issues ie; gay marriage, abortion. I'm not a religious person so religious politics don't play with me.
0 Replies