Lib Dem British MP Castigates Israel

Advocate

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 02:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The Palestinians are a nation, pretty much containg all different types of people right across the spectrum, like most nations.

You closely resemble the Nazis, you use racist language, and talk about the Palestinians as if they were less than human, all the time acting as a mouthpiece for Israeli propaganda.

I was referring to the Pals in prison. I guess you feel there is nothing wrong with the way they attack innocents.

Sure, there are decent Pals. But what do you think of the way they treat women, Christians, gays, and other minorities. It seems like sheer brutality of the worst sort.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 02:34 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

izzythepush wrote:
acting as a mouthpiece for Israeli propaganda.

But, as I have noted, a singularly repulsive and stupid one, which makes me wonder if it is deliberate, and he is actually wanting people to think that Israeli supporters are like that. Trolls often work that way, and if ever that word applied to anyone, it is Advocate.

I see that you would rather attack me than address the facts of the matter. I could care less what you think of me. You and Izzy have shown that you are anti-Semites, lacking any honesty and humanity.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 02:36 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
That is just a cheap insult. I don't think like a Nazi.

You dehumanise Palestinians by calling them "Pals" (just like the Nazis calling Jews "Unarische") and you make sick jokes about them starving in captivity like the guards used to at Auschwitz. Your posting history is full of examples of hatred of Palestinians.

Advocate

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 02:44 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Advocate wrote:
That is just a cheap insult. I don't think like a Nazi.

You dehumanise Palestinians by calling them "Pals" (just like the Nazis calling Jews "Unarische") and you make sick jokes about them starving in captivity like the guards used to at Auschwitz. Your posting history is full of examples of hatred of Palestinians.

I can't help it -- I hate Nazis (whom I assume you like), and the Pals in prison are similar to Nazis. BTW, do you like the way the Pals treat women, Christians, gays, et al.?
contrex

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 02:48 pm
He is either being deliberately stupid and trolling or he really is that dumb.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 03:24 pm
@Advocate,
How Palestinians treat women is out of your purview or influence. Why do you care? You certainly don't care about Palestinians in way shape or form?

Here's an observation by an American woman married to a Muslim in Egypt.
Quote:
Palestinian's consist of Muslims and Christian. If your asking how the Muslim Palestinian men treat their woman, well it differs on each family as it does anywhere else. From the Palestinians I've known they are quiet closely related to Egyptians. As I'm an American convert Muslim, married to a Muslim man, living in Egypt, not too much farther from the Gaza strip, I would say that woman are treated really well. If you are married to a religious Muslim man, I don't think you have much to worry about. Islam teaches that you should teach your wife and children well. Even helping the woman out with their chores. Some wives work and some wives chose to stay home. But if she chooses to work, her husband has no say in how she spends her money (unless it's for alcohol or something prohibited of course). In case of a divorce a man has to sign something stating that he will give X amount to the wife if they are to divorce, which is decided by both. Also the male is obligated to give dowry to the wife for the marriage. Many woman chose for him to give her money or jewelry and sometimes both. As for wearing the head covering, I know many who wear it and many who don't. This is something obligatory in Islam. The scarf is worn for respect. It is like saying to the man "look at me as a person and not a sex object". You can find more information on the link below. Just click what topic you want. But If you want more of the life of a Palestinian woman then you can find many videos on youtube.com. This subject is completely different, because many don't have homes, food, and many have children that have died.

Source(s):

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/women/

The real question is, how do Jews treat Palestinians?
JTT

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 03:41 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
BTW, do you like the way the Pals treat women, Christians, gays, et al.?

Jesus, you Americans sure can be hypocrites.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 03:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Fear of poverty keeps many Muslim women locked in bad marriages, as does the prospect of losing their children. Typically, fathers win custody of boys over the age of six and girls after the onset of puberty. Maryam, an Iranian woman, says she has stayed married for 20 years to a philandering opium addict she does not love because she fears losing guardianship of her teenage daughter. "Islam supposedly gives me the right to divorce," she says. "But what about my rights afterward?"

Women's rights are compromised further by a section in the Koran, sura 4:34, that has been interpreted to say that men have "pre-eminence" over women or that they are "overseers" of women. The verse goes on to say that the husband of an insubordinate wife should first admonish her, then leave her to sleep alone and finally beat her. Wife beating is so prevalent in the Muslim world that social workers who assist battered women in Egypt, for example, spend much of their time trying to convince victims that their husbands' violent acts are unacceptable.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,185647,00.html#ixzz2Lr7eUvT4
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 03:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This young woman was beaten by her uncle, bound, and thrown down a well and left for dead to protect family honor because she had engaged in “improper sexual relations.” She was found a year later and buried in May of 2011. The uncle admitted to what he had done on Palestinian TV and there was such outrage from many Palestinians over “the unspeakable way in which this young student’s life was taken from her” that they demanded something be done. Mahmoud Abbas promised change, but in reality critics say nothing has really been done to stem these honor killings.

-- The Right Scoop
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 04:27 pm
@Advocate,
Did you know there are Anglos who have killed their own relative?

Did you also know that the GOP in the US of A are trying to control women's body with legislation to prohibit access to contraceptives? And to require them to go through viginal probes if they seek an abortion? Did you know that in some states, prostitution is legal?

Before you go hunting for unethical behavior across the pond, just look at home at what party politics is doing to women.

Quote:

The Republican War on Women: Invading the Vagina in Virginia

Posted: 02/15/2012 10:31 am

Reproductive Health , Republican Party , Abortion Rights , Anti-Abortion , Republicans , Women's Issues , Women's Rights , Women's Health , Contraception , Personhood , Personhood Amendments , Reproductive Rights , Ultrasound , Virginia , Virginia Ultrasound Bill , War On Women , Women , Politics News

The Republican Party has declared war on the dignity of women. This war on women is emerging as a centerpiece of the Republicans' 2012 election strategy. Around the country, women are being told that they should feel shame about their bodies, their sexuality, and the choices that they make as adults. The latest assault is taking place in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the invasion of women's bodies is so literal that it would qualify as farce if it were not chilling reality.

The Virginia legislature has passed a bill that will force women seeking an abortion to undergo a medically unnecessary transvaginal ultrasound. The mandated procedure requires that a probe be inserted into the woman's vagina and manipulated around so as to produce a high-resolution picture of the uterus and surrounding organs -- once again, for no medically sound reason. Governor Bob McDonnell has said that he will sign the bill. As part of the same package, the legislature also enacted a "personhood" law that would define life to begin at the stage of a fertilized egg, even before implantation, and hence would outlaw many forms of contraception and all abortions.

The Republican Party of Virginia showed no apparent irony in enacting this vaginal invasion bill on Valentine's Day. This, apparently, is what was on their minds.
contrex

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 04:45 pm
My Muslim colleague told me he doesn't take the Koran literally, and that sura 4:34 is offensive and just as bad as many things in the Christian/Jewish Bible which are ignored by modern Christians and religious Jews. I agree with him.

Advocate

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 04:56 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

My Muslim colleague told me he doesn't take the Koran literally, and that sura 4:34 is offensive and just as bad as many things in the Christian/Jewish Bible which are ignored by modern Christians and religious Jews. I agree with him.

Should you take his word for it? Importantly, the Muslim countries have incorporated the Muslim scriptures into their bodies of law.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 05:04 pm
@Advocate,
Should we, on the same token, take the word of Jews and Christians?

You wrote,
Quote:
the Muslim countries have incorporated the Muslim scriptures into their bodies of law.

Oh, and you're blind to the fact that christians are tying to impose their religious beliefs on all Americans even though many are not christians?

izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 05:29 am
@cicerone imposter,
And the latest.

Quote:
The funeral of a Palestinian who died in Israeli custody on Saturday, fuelling riots, is due to take place in the West Bank city of Hebron.

Palestinians say Arafat Jaradat, 30, died from torture, while Israel says a post-mortem was inconclusive and that investigations into his death continue.

There were clashes across the West Bank on Sunday, while prisoners refused food in protest at Mr Jaradat's death.

It follows days of violence amid protest over Palestinian detainees.

Mr Jaradat, from the West Bank village of Saeer, was arrested last week for throwing a rock which injured an Israeli citizen, Israel's internal security agency Shin Bet said.

The father-of-two died six days later at Meggido prison, from what the Israel Prison Service (IPS) said appeared to be a heart attack.

Palestinian officials, however, said an autopsy, carried out by Israeli morticians, showed he had suffered two broken ribs and had bruising.

"[Arafat Jaradat] faced harsh torture, leading to his immediate, direct death. Israel is fully responsible for his killing,'' Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs Issa Karake said.

Israel's health ministry said the injuries were likely the result of attempts to resuscitate Mr Jaradat, and that the cause of his death had not been determined by the post-mortem.

'Unequivocal demand'

Almost all 4,500 Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails refused food on Sunday in protest at Mr Jaradat's death, an IPS spokeswoman told AFP news agency.

The issue of Palestinian prisoners has been prominent for days, with clashes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem last week amid protests over the the continued detention of four hunger strikers.

The clashes continued on Sunday, fuelled by news of Mr Jaradat's death.

Stone-throwing protesters in the West Bank towns of Hebron, Ramallah, Nablus, Jenin and elsewhere faced off with Israeli soldiers deploying tear gas and stun grenades.

One Palestinian man was said to have been seriously wounded after being hit with live rounds.

In Gaza City, women gathered with flags and posters to protest at the conditions of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails.

Earlier, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made "an unequivocal demand" to the Palestinian Authority to calm the surge of protests, a statement from his office said.

But Yasser Abed Rabbo, a senior aide to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, said Israel's treatment of prisoners and violence by Jewish settlers were to blame for the upsurge in anger.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21572070
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 05:36 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Importantly, the Muslim countries have incorporated the Muslim scriptures into their bodies of law.

You just make this **** up as you go along. Indonesia is the most populous Moslem nation in the world and its legal system is based primarily on Dutch Colonial Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_Criminal_Procedure

This is the typical action of a bigot, label all adherants of a major world religion as unreasoning fundamentalists so you can lay the ground for their persecution. It's no different from what Zionist Russia did when it manufactured The Protocols Of Zion.
contrex

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 11:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You just make this **** up as you go along.

You've twigged! I keep telling you, he's a troll.
JTT

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 12:39 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
he's a troll.

This is really really silly, C.

Advocate is no different than the large number of people here at A2K who make flimsy excuses, who avoid any discussion at all of the much worse US war crimes, crimes against humanity and terrorism.

You don't take those folks to task. How come?
contrex

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 12:51 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You don't take those folks to task. How come?

You worry about your crusade and I'll worry about mine, then we'll get along just fine.

JTT

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 01:01 pm
@contrex,
But the crusade is inextricably intertwined, C.

Israel exists as it now does, continues in its evil only with help of the Mother terrorist benefactor.
contrex

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 01:43 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Israel exists as it now does, continues in its evil only with help of the Mother terrorist benefactor.

On reflection I have to agree with you there. There is only the one crusade.

0 Replies