ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:20 pm
@Val Killmore,
Sonny, you're talking to an admiral.
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:22 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I suppose I have to add that I was kidding on that last sentence.
yeah, that would've been a perfect place for a wink...
Val Killmore

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:23 pm
@ossobuco,
Alright, so a better analogy is if he was on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:27 pm
@Val Killmore,
ahhh Ill bet you dont get a lot of comments like "Wow, youre really intelligent Val" do you?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:31 pm
@Region Philbis,
I'm not a big winker, but, yeah, you're right.

Edit - I can misunderstand people who don't always understand dry, so I am slow to wink.

Plus, I tend to shun emoticons. I've used more in recent years as my distaste subsides, but still I avoid them.

So, like, now I will be taken as horrified about talk about old bitches in the heat of argument?
mismi

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:36 pm
@ossobuco,
Or bitter. Which would you prefer?
*wink*
ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:38 pm
@mismi,
I don't understand what you are saying - bitter?
Val Killmore

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:42 pm
@farmerman,
Now why would I need comments like that in a cyber world specifically forums where visages are put on for show?
Only a fool seeking attention would grope for positive personal comments and to be worshiped by other forum members in the cyber world to cover their insecurities and idiocy in the real world.
Wow, you're really intelligent farmerman.
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:44 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
So, like, now I will be taken as horrified about talk about old bitches in the heat of argument?
by some of the newer members, possibly...
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:44 pm
@ossobuco,
well....since you didn't wink.....then others didn't see the dryness of your comment therefore being left to believe that you are horrified that he called you a "talky old bitch". Or it could be that you are bitter because he called you an "talky old bitch" therefore holding grudges.

I was kidding. I thought it was funny - but obviously not so funny in long form. Okay - it might not have been that funny the first time either. But it's out there now.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:54 pm
@mismi,
Oh, lordy, as we used to say.

I'll try to translate my comments from time to time.

The question is, should I spray them with albuquerque dessicated water or with pricey olive oil?

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:54 pm
@mismi,
Can someone please shoot this dying horse of a thread?

Wandering off to brush my dog and clip his nails.
chai2

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:55 pm
@Val Killmore,
Val Killmore wrote:

I haven't trolled for 700 posts. Just by our previous encounter in Chai's troll like thread you think I'm a troll. What a tool?

What thread was that? The one about e-cigarettes, or where I post pictures from Awkward Family Photos?

I don't remember any encounters.

BTW
I'm so confused, who is Keith and why don't we like him?
chai2

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:55 pm
This has got to be the most messed up thread in a long time.

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:58 pm
@chai2,
I like it, if and only if, it turns out ok.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 03:01 pm
@ossobuco,
caught your comment too late
0 Replies

Val Killmore

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 03:07 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
What thread was that? The one about e-cigarettes, or where I post pictures from Awkward Family Photos?

Oh let me see: "Thumb me up!"
And before you get on my ass I said troll like thread not a troll thread. To more accurately put it, it was a stupid thread.
And I never said I disliked Keith, it was Rockhead who insulted him for apparently a comment which the posse took to mean he's trying to tell jcboy what to do. But if someone from your group wrote that I'm sure it'd have been fine and dandy.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 03:10 pm
@Val Killmore,
Quote:

Now why would I need comments like that in a cyber world specifically forums where visages are put on for show?
Only a fool seeking attention would grope for positive personal comments and to be worshiped by other forum members in the cyber world to cover their insecurities and idiocy in the real world
However, this implies that you dont seem to grasp the differences. or else you are attempting to do a quick respone change in order to not appear too weird and immature. Which is it?
Below viewing threshold (view)
ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 03:17 pm
@Ragman,
Why?

I like talking with Mismi. I certainly like Lola. I'm interested in pros and cons.

I don't see any evidence that Jim Nabors was early on growing gray.