Olivier5

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 11:44 am
I think there are too many goys in Hollywood... Wink
Foofie

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 05:24 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I think there are too many goys in Hollywood... Wink

Boychick, the reason that Hollywood is so "Jewish," is because the movie industry was originally, as silent films, in New Jersey. The move to Hollywood reflected the needed bright sunshine for an imperfect new technology. And, oh yes, new technologies could get someone to lose their shirt, so to speak, in the original investment. Guess who was allowed to try their luck in the new technology? You've got it. Jews. So, since the technology was perfected, and the masses enjoyed the entertainment, Jews were the proverbial early birds, and then built the industry (like the garment trade was built by them in NYC).

It is all a matter of the early bird catches the worm. That's why steel, shipping, automobiles, military systems, etc., are known to be industries dominated by Gentiles. They were the early birds for those industries, and being a surer bet for one's investment, they got to "invest" in the industries when they were smaller.

Let's not begrudge Jews for them entertaining the masses for the very difficult 20th century. I'm sure Gentiles will take over Hollywood in time; just like Christianity. Get it?
Olivier5

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 06:01 pm
@Foofie,
I couldn't care less about the Jew vs Goy ratio in Hollywood... I was just joking on the PM typo. :-) Who the heck do you think I am?
Foofie

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 09:24 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I couldn't care less about the Jew vs Goy ratio in Hollywood... I was just joking on the PM typo. :-) Who the heck do you think I am?

I have no idea who/what you are. Your comment about goys in Hollywood was thought of as an oblique reference to Jews in Hollywood. Choose your words more carefully, and others might not disappoint you in their responses.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 09:52 am
@Foofie,
My comment was phrased exactly as I wanted it. Get yourself a sense of humor.
farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 10:22 am
@Foofie,
Im the one who made the (what I thought would be a funny quip) by making a deliberate typo about Jim Nabors. (It was in the week that I filed the thread that I found out that he was GAY. A POW was my idea of something , at which, we would not take offense. Seems I was waaay wrong . You are about the 5th person who didn't get it.

Oh well. They say a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence.
Foofie

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:27 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Im the one who made the (what I thought would be a funny quip) by making a deliberate typo about Jim Nabors. (It was in the week that I filed the thread that I found out that he was GAY. A POW was my idea of something , at which, we would not take offense. Seems I was waaay wrong . You are about the 5th person who didn't get it.

Oh well. They say a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence.

They also say that self-deprecating humor is the best humor, since it can only offend the person making self-deprecating remarks.

So, if I understand you, the "goy" comment was really a reference to gays, not Jews? Sorry, it would still be offensive to another demographic.

I'm also sensitive about the alienation of American Catholicism from American Protestanism, since it was the Protestants that really did all the dirty work, so the waves of Catholic immigration, post 1850, could live in a land without hostile natives, deadly fevers, etc. I call it a lack of gratitude, or possibly a denial of who really owns/runs this country.

Anyway, try a little self-deprecating humor. You can start with jokes about the number of people needed to screw in a light bulb.
Foofie

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:28 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

My comment was phrased exactly as I wanted it. Get yourself a sense of humor.

You are not in a position to give me advice, boychick.
NSFW (view)
farmerman

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 02:02 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
You can start with jokes about the number of people needed to screw in a light bulb.

In your case Id say three.

One to hold the bench
One to turn the bulb in the socket
and one to tell the other two that you didn't mean anything sexually deviant about it all.

0 Replies

NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 10:45 pm
@Olivier5,
How droll
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 12:45 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Personal animosity?

Darn, my mistake. You are too dull to attract animosity . Forgive me.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:16 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
Re: Baldimo (Post 5241737)
If it doesn't matter, then why go over a list of who is gay?

'Cause a hater gotta hate.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:32 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Geesh, I thought everybody recognized at least one or two Yiddish words. I thought FM's thread title was funny as hell, and clever as well.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:40 am
@glitterbag,
I don't know how the heck I found this thing but its filled with stuff worse than anything izzy or I ever said. I didn't even realize how freaking old it was until I was half way through it.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2019 06:38 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

not that thres anything wrong with that, but who knew,?

Hello Farmerman, how are you?

Sure you don't mean GAY? It's no secret he was gay. You can find links to a handful articles online that indicate he was gay. My mother told me he was gay.

A "goy" is a non-Jewish person. What made you think he was Jewish?