@Ragman,
Shazam!
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 09:00 am
@chai2,
Quote:
....just seemed obvious to me this is a pretty light hearted thread.)

Apparently not. As the guy who started it , Id like to say that I only have serious bones when I talk about rocks and farming ****. ANything ;FUCKIN ANYTHING ,else is gonna be fruits for ridicule or mirth.

I hope all here who have andirons stuck tightly up their asses, should seek relaxation and some owering of their core tempertures.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 09:07 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:

I fear this whole misunderstanding is the result of an innocent typo. farmerman meant to type'gay'

ctually it was entirely a conscious act . In fact SInce my crippled hand often types too lightly the first time the word was "OY"

Lola a racit? naaaah, Ive listened to her palaver for almost 10 years before she disappeared to go live with the sasquatches, and the only thing I found weird was how spendi was actually stalking her. NOW THAT WAS FUNNY

CANT WE ALL JUST FUCKIN GET ALONG?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 09:18 am
@Lola,
Lolaessense wrote:

I'm Lola, the bitch and I have no idea what so ever why saying that someone is not a Jew is anti semitic. A jew is a jew is a jew.

Actually, as I understand this society, saying someone is not a Jew is a compliment, since so many people think that Jews are "inherently" different in a pejorative way. However, saying "a jew, is a jew, is a jew" is anti-Semitic, since that was the reason that the Nazis gave no slack to secular Jews, or Jews that might have wanted to be Nazis, since in their mind " a jew, is a jew, is a jew." The Nazis, and two millenia of Christian anti-Semitism in Europe made the phrase anti-Semitic. The correct way to use the phrase is, "A Jewish person can be like anyone else that is not Jewish. Or, not like anyone else that is not Jewish."

But, being a secular Jew myself, I do think it is most correct to say that a Jewish person can be like many a Catholic, or working class Protestant. However, an upper class WASP can discern who is being a poseur, in my opinion.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 09:22 am
@Keith424,
Quote:
You done with this place now peanut?

Tell me, do people usually march lockstep to your orders ?
MMarciano

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 10:13 am
@farmerman,
Nobody tells Morgan what to do including me and I’m married to him.

Seems to me some should have just minded their own business and let Lola respond since she made the comment, if some people didn’t get up in others business they’d have no business at all.
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 10:46 am
@MMarciano,
maybe Morgan just saw it incorrectly. Lola was doing a complete irony blast at us and Im sorry I didnt post o nyuck nyuck after her post. She was doing an almost classic Mel Brooks take wherein he was told something really heinous (I believe it was about Robin Hood) and Mel Brooks said, in response,"Well , at least hes not Jewish"

Humor does nottranslate well from talk to writing. We hve a perfect example with this entire board, where I know several posters try their damndest to be humorous and they are mis interpreted frequently. This thread of mine was intended to be (as chai said) "Lighthearted".
I get so fuckin tired of all the damned touchy feely way I have to go through life that I often wonder"WHY TRY"
Well, if I dont, who will?

WE have several on the boards who try to "influence" others with their "Superior" grounds of logic or morals. They dish out these similar admonitions like "Are you through with THESE people" or "Dont FEED the trolls" or " ignore him/her".

The fact that most of us say "thank you but lemme make up my own mind" is what makes the host of us more interesting.

But youl see that many of us go waaay back with Lola. She is multifaceted (She is a jewelery designer ), she is smart, AND she is (at least she was) a very funny person.

We need to cultivate our lightnesses of beings.

shopnoguro

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 10:57 am
@farmerman,
I don't know.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 11:51 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

She was doing an almost classic Mel Brooks take wherein he was told something really heinous (I believe it was about Robin Hood) and Mel Brooks said, in response,"Well , at least hes not Jewish"

And now.....for something completely different......

0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 12:10 pm
@Keith424,
hey, Keith...

**** You.

(you can leave anytime you want, even if Morgan is still here)
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 12:32 pm
@farmerman,
well said.

Injecting A2K room with helium so we can all hear high-pitched voices to go along with some of these rants.
mismi

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 12:54 pm
@Ragman,
That sounds like it would be great big fun. I bet we wouldn't take it all so seriously then, would we?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 01:12 pm
@Lola,
I do like, enjoy, respect, jcboy, and still do.
And you're the other one of the two I said I love. Emotional, sure, but with a basis of care.

To ragman and chai, I see your views.
I get to respond when a friend is online battered as your basic antisemitic, when that is dead wrong, and so do the rest of those who have.

but I'll remember the talky old bitch ****, jcboy.
roger

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:07 pm
@Val Killmore,
Well, now I wonder if it was any business.

I await your decision.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:10 pm
@Val Killmore,
Val Killmore wrote:

Quote:
he talky old bitch ****

Well aren't you old? And don't you love to whine like a dog, even in matters where it is none of your business to interfere?

There is simply no excuse for a post like this.

You should reflect on just what one with your evident indifference to the natural sensitivities of others, and your exaggerated hostility (with whatever neuroses and insecurity may be behind it) might write here about the posts with which you have polluted this thread.

Get back in your hole.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:14 pm
@ossobuco,
I suppose I have to add that I was kidding on that last sentence.

Criminy.