JIM NABORS WAS GOY?

chai2

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 09:16 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

chai2 wrote:
BTW
I'm so confused, who is Keith and why don't we like him?

He's a fan boy of JCB's, and he's persistently trying to get him to quit A2K for unknown reasons.

Well Keith is a bitch, and probably a Jew to boot.

Tico is black

Edgar is a goy, and I think a former Okie...now he's worse....a Texan.

Lola sells, or at least used to sell JEWelry.

I dated a Jew that was a JEWeler, it figures.
I also dated a JEW that was a Market Timer. When I refered to him as jewish once, he became annoyed and said "Stop calling me Jewish....I'm a JEW. I hate that people think Jew is some kind of derogatory term. I'm a JEW."

Both those Jews were circumcised....weird.
chai2

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 09:42 am
Here, this will get everyone riled up....

izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 10:15 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

I bet it didn't take you long to find that out.
aspvenom

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 11:51 am
Man this thread is almost up there with Christian Bale's ballistic rant. One of the weirdest thread here so far.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 12:00 pm
@aspvenom,
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

chai2 wrote:

Especially with the first guy. He was totally hot. First date.
0 Replies

RottenDennis

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 01:20 pm
@dlowan,
So now I'm labeled Dennis the Menace? I don't know any of you in this thread, some of you sure seem to love to nit pick back for forth like chickens. I’ll be moving on, thanks for the hospitality.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 01:23 pm
@RottenDennis,
you're gonna walk into the middle of a **** storm and then go cry cuz you got some on you?

really??
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 01:51 pm
@RottenDennis,
Hey, wait! I likes ya, Dennis.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 02:28 pm
@RottenDennis,
Well, apologies to you Dennis if you're not a menace.....just my first sight of you was in the thick of this weird **** throwing mess and I took you for an habitual **** thrower.

But I don't think you can throw nit picking stones right now....you're in a glass house.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
chai2

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 03:54 pm
@Val Killmore,

Not all at the same time of course. Over the period of a few hours.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 03:58 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

That could be, I'm not turtle judge.

I suspect turtle judges are a rare breed.

Especially certified ones.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 04:13 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
They won it at the race track.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:59 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

chai2 wrote:

In my opinion, most Americans can only know what is an anti-Semitic remark, if they had a Jewish friend at some time in their lives. Most of those on A2K, I believe, have lived in the standard U.S. non-Jewish environment, so any comments might just be based on not knowing what will offend anyone Jewish. In other words, no malicious intent; just a reflection perhaps of society being just plain vanilla with a little mayo.

Also, the BBC has a history of showing programs, relating to Jewish subjects, that would not have been on American tv. So, I can't say that Brits are as clueless about Jewish sensitivities as most Americans.

This is why so many Jews cluster only in certain urban areas. Many Jews prefer Gentiles that have had some interaction with Jewish people. Many of the people in the hinterland tend to think of Jews as just getting off of the mother ship (aka, a novely item), in my opinion.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:02 pm
@Foofie,
You don't know us at all.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:05 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

This is why so many Jews cluster only in certain urban areas. They prefer Gentiles that have had some interaction with Jewish people. The people in the hinterland tend to think of Jews as just getting off of the mother ship, in my opinion.

Let me ask you a direct question, then. Do you consider the word Jew to be offensive?
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:07 pm
@roger,
I doubt foofie has walked much further than a block from his or her abode.
roger

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:12 pm
@ossobuco,
I don't know, but I do want his take on the use of the word, if only because of the past numerous pages on this thread.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:15 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Foofie wrote:

This is why so many Jews cluster only in certain urban areas. They prefer Gentiles that have had some interaction with Jewish people. The people in the hinterland tend to think of Jews as just getting off of the mother ship, in my opinion.

Let me ask you a direct question, then. Do you consider the word Jew to be offensive?

Well, if the person spits after saying it; yes.

If the person asks me, "Are you Jewww?"; yes.

If the person asks, "Are you a Jew?"; no; however, he need not practice on me as having a Jewish friend.

If the person asks, "Are you Jewish; no, and it is a perfectly acceptable question, based on the context of the conversation.

If the person asks, "Are you a Jewish person; no, but I think the person is bending over backwards to not be offensive, based on prior coaching from someone. I would be more open with this person that was not deferent, just caring not to offend.

All the above are just my opinions.