Another major school shooting today ... Newtown, Conn

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:12 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
It sounds as though Ceili is in favor of allowing evil to calmly shoot and kill children and teachers because it's much better than an armed teacher protecting the students.

I think she just hasn't realized that the only other option is to let the bad guy kill the kids.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:13 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
How about if the next shooter--using an easily available gun--decides to shoot through the windows of a school--or pick off children as they wait on a corner for a school bus, or play outside the school during recess?

Does the school have armored glass? Maybe that wouldn't matter with a rifle though.

I imagine people would begin to take cover until the bad guy was caught.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:15 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
You're still proving you're "too stupid to come up with anything intelligent"--by your own criteria, oralloy.

No. Not really. I was only giving a couple retards the brush off.
Ceili

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:17 pm
@oralloy,
No somebody with a gun killed the kids.
I noticed you ignored the whole Columbine had guards thing...
firefly

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:30 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy--
Quote:
You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with anything intelligent.

oralloy has told us, several times, that someone who engages in name-calling is "too stupid to come up with anything intelligent" and "too stupid to make an intelligent argument."

And, when it's pointed out to him, that also seems to apply to him, since he engages in name-calling, what does he say...
Quote:
I was only giving a couple retards the brush off.

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/drdoolittle/Icons%20Animated/bth_Dog-PuppyGiggling.gif

Clueless, absolutely clueless. Laughing

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:38 pm
@firefly,
Actually, retard fits oralboy very well.

Quote:
retards 3rd person singular present, plural of re·tard
Verb
Delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
Noun
offensive. A mentally handicapped person (often used as a general term of abuse).
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:39 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:
No somebody with a gun killed the kids.

Only because they were not stopped first.

Ceili wrote:

There wasn't much to say. If you want a perfect guarantee of a foolproof solution, there isn't any.

But if we do the best we can, it's certainly better than not doing anything at all.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:39 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
oralloy has told us, several times, that someone who engages in name-calling is "too stupid to come up with anything intelligent" and "too stupid to make an intelligent argument."

Not quite.

firefly wrote:
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/drdoolittle/Icons%20Animated/bth_Dog-PuppyGiggling.gif

Clueless, absolutely clueless. Laughing

Of course you are. Your ability to comprehend even simple concepts is sorely lacking.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
retard

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

cicerone imposter wrote:
oralboy

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with anything intelligent.
Ragman

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:44 pm
@oralloy,
And you're repetitive because apparently your script has a limited set of replies. Creativity and critical thinking are not your strong suits. These are not fatal flaws, luckily.
firefly

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:49 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:

oralloy, and the NRA, have to ignore that. Otherwise they'd have to deal with the gun problem--instead of offering solutions that haven't been effective in preventing these shootings.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/28761_492715830773836_884018591_n.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:49 pm
@oralloy,
I have challenged almost everything you have said; now you resort to two lines like a robot parrot. Doesn't take much intelligence to go beyond your repeated comebacks.

You fit "retard" very well on a2k.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:50 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
Creativity and critical thinking are not your strong suits.

LOL! Feel free to try to poke any holes in my arguments, if you think you can.
firefly

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:51 pm
@oralloy,
There goes parrotboy again...
Quote:

Quote:
You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_265/12100531872tit7A.jpg

Same mindless repetition, over, and over, and over.

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I have challenged almost everything you have said;

Not really.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Doesn't take much intelligence to go beyond your repeated comebacks.

I'm going to waste energy on a retard like you when you come up to me and begin name-calling?? I don't think so.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You fit "retard" very well on a2k.

Ragman

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:58 pm
@oralloy,
Why would I? You'll tediously repeat the same limited set of replies and/or demonstrate behavior that others have already appropriately provided rebuttal?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:58 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Robot parrots can't learn new words when they're maxed out! LOL
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 01:00 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
Same mindless repetition, over, and over, and over.

As if I was going to waste energy responding to the retard any other way?

I mean, if the 'tard was at least polite I could overlook his stupidity, but all that retard ever does is engage in name-calling.

Cut-n-paste responses are the appropriate way to respond when dealing with a freak like him.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 01:02 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm going to waste energy on a retard like you when you come up to me and begin name-calling??

http://www.freedomvillage.net/HTMLobj-16390/aniGif.gif

Now that one is really priceless. oralloy should make the A2K Clueless Hall of Fame.
Quote:

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_265/12100531872tit7A.jpg

Parrotboy want a cracker?
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 01:06 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
Why would I?

If you could, you would do so because it would advance the argument you wish you were capable of making.

Ragman wrote:
You'll tediously repeat the same limited set of replies and/or demonstrate behavior that others have already appropriately provided rebuttal?

You wish. No one has presented any rebuttal for the facts I have presented.

I suppose facts do have this amazing tendency to remain unchanging from moment to moment.

But that facts don't change is a good thing. Acceptance of reality should be encouraged.
0 Replies