HOLOCAUST........ Fact or Fiction?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:42 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Holy cow - it must be a long line of falsifications, including Himmler's diary and posts ....
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
It's mentioned in the patent ( T 58240 Kl. 24 ) for the oven as well ...
izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:51 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Who needs facts when you've got opinion and an overweening sense of self-importance?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
As an aside: the Reichs Patent Office didn't grant a patent because the papers were classified "secret". However, the (then West-German) company got it 1950/1953 by the (West-) German Patent and Trade Mark Office (no 861 731 [class 24d]) Shocked
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I just noticed a lapsus linguae: it's Topf und Söhne Embarrassed

http://i47.tinypic.com/5fouhz.jpg
(Post to the Bauleitung)

Below, is the title page for the complete description of the ovens, as send to the SS Bauleitung:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2cs8h0o.jpg
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The 'inventors' of some new mechanism for the ovens were two of Topf's engineers, Kurt Prüfer and Fritz Sander.

This is the drawing of Sanders's idea
http://i48.tinypic.com/qzjchv.jpg

... and that his (intern) letter (first page) to Topf ("Geschäftsleitung"), where he (Sander) writes that it should be a patent:
http://i46.tinypic.com/34dnbpc.jpg
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 01:08 pm
What will be next Consumption-tration Camps?

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 11:02 pm
Hi.

I don't hate anyone, any culture or anything. MS, another misconception is that, at some period in 'recorded' history, some believed the Earth to be 'flat'.
Who, when?
Please divulge?

As for atrocities of conflict, in this case 'ww2', overwhelming evidence, indeed, but history can be, and has been, manipulated time and time again - Entire civilisations have been erased without a trace, concepts of dieties have been introduced to explain the 'then' inexplicable - One of the greatest civilisations 'the Hatushans/hittites' only recently discovered by almost chance.
Such developments lead an open-mind to further investigate and maybe clarify that which is vague or conflicting.

To take the 'facts' of history for granted and refuse to question inconsistencies therein is foolish. Just my opinion.

Last week I watched an in-depth documentary on Treblinka seen through the eyes of its 2 remaining survivors. Heartwrenching to say the least.
I have no doubt that what they testify to and other evidence that supports their testimonies is real, but I am also aware that their story paints a 'part' of a much larger picture, one that will never be complete, because the 'actual' 'physical' evidence was all but destroyed.

You, here who have placed yourselves amongst the a2k hierarchy are somewhat deluded, if you believe that, A: You are relative to a non-relative cyberspacial forum that nobody but a handful of people even know exists, let alone would visit, and certainly wouldn't reside in, like you guys. B: Failing to appreciate that opinions you disagree with are not equally relevant to your own, and C: Anyone really gives a toss for anything you, I or anyone has to impart.

And as for classifying you thus, I merely add to your own classifications , such as haters, morons, anti-this/that/other blah, blah, blah.
Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 02:44 am
@mark noble,
If entire civilizations have been erased without a trace, how do you know about them? Logic is not your strong suit, huh?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 10:58 am
@Setanta,
Does mark noble have a strong suit? LOL
Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 11:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yes . . . peddling bullshit.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 11:07 am
@Setanta,
Seems a2k has several of them including oralloy, Krumple, and this noble fella. Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 10:42 pm
Quote:
With all the evidence now pointing to the holocaust having never taken place. [sic]
---Mark Noble

Not only is this an absurd statement, it is a sentence fragment. So not only are you delusional, you cannot even write a simple sentence correctly.

---H. Nicole Anderson
History Department, UC Berkeley

Do yourself a favor, post again and say you were just kidding. Or maybe tackle global warming, Obama's birth certificate or the 9-11 truth movement. At least those absurd conspiracy theories hold more weight than denying the Holocaust.
JTT

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 06:48 am
@Harper,
Quote:
it is a sentence fragment.

Wow! That's an awfully serious charge you're leveling at this fella, Harper. "a sentence fragment", how will he ever live this down.

Quote:
you cannot even write a simple sentence correctly.

What's incorrect about a "sentence fragment"?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 07:01 am
@mark noble,
Sorry but you would have as somewhat easier task if you was doing this a few hundreds years from now not when there are still people walking the earth with numbers tatoos on their arms from the camps.

Men and women you can name the loves one they had lost.

Way do you not crawl back under the rock you had crawl out of?
0 Replies

MoralPhilosopher23

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 09:08 am
@mark noble,
I give you a round of applause for seriously posting something like this. I would love for you to prove to me that the holocaust never happened. Imagine staring into the eyes of a person who survived through such agony and telling them that the number engraved into their arm doesn't count as evidence. Or maybe the concentration camps were also just made up. What about the historical documentation that covered this horrific nightmare?

Honestly, this is an educational discrace and it is also very offensive to those who have family who lived through it. I don't personally have any family members that struggled through this, but I imagine that I'd be at a loss of words from such nonsense.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:06 am
What's ironic is that he accepts the existence of the prison camps and that many died there, but he does not explain their purpose, and because he claims that there is no evidence of extermination--although by his own account a great percentage of the actual number of Jewish victims died in these camps--leaps to the conclusion that the Holocaust did not occur.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:09 am
He is either ignorant of or willfully ignoring the Wannsee Conference
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:38 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

He is either ignorant of or willfully ignoring the Wannsee Conference
Well, that was ages ago .... 70 years actually....
Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:43 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Yeah, that doesn't matter . . . surely no one really wanted to kill Jews just because they were Jews.
0 Replies