CHICKEN BRUHAHA GETS BIGGER

Foofie

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 08:47 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Well, this "bruhaha" can also be an opportunity for homosexuals in the closet to add another degree of camouflage to their lifestyle. Making the "announcement" to one's co-workers, friends, etc., that he/she now has a reason to go to this restaurant, it justs deepens the "closet" one might be in.

You are really one stupid asshole, aren't you, Foof? The level of your abysmal idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

Well, this "bruhaha" can also be an opportunity for homosexuals in the closet to add another degree of camouflage to their lifestyle. Making the "announcement" to one's co-workers, friends, etc., that he/she now has a reason to go to this restaurant, it justs deepens the "closet" one might be in.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 09:11 am
@MontereyJack,
Given the standards you have set out and what I understand your politics to be you should not be spending money patronizing most any corporation....in almost anyone you will find the corporation and/or their fat cat leaders giving money to causes you hate.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 09:18 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Well, they supposedly gave $1.7 million dollars to anti-gay organizations,

it's closer to $18,000,000 to the group that then gives money to Focus on the Family and similar groups
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 09:20 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
In MA, they'd be contributing to organizations that work to negate MA citizens' constitutional rights. That makes them non grata in my book.

not sure exactly what happened here, but they left the Toronto market. Maybe too difficult to avoid gay employees and customers (esp. in the location they were briefly in).
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 10:31 am
@ehBeth,
You I am sure can document cases where this company has refused to hire gays and refused to serve gays....

Or are u rather slinging the slander?
JTT

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 10:40 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You I am sure can document cases where this company has refused to hire gays and refused to serve gays....

Or are u rather slinging the slander?

"slinging mud", Hawk.

Mr Cathy has slandered himself. But you can't really be surprised at these examples of ignorance when you have your national government providing copious examples of that same level of ignorance.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 12:34 pm
@JTT,
I don't think that what we just saw from Beth was ignorance, I think it was the verbal misdirection play which we see all too often on A2K.......AKA fundimental dishonesty.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 12:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm documenting that the chicken joint opened a few blocks from the gay village in Toronto and it's gone now.

The gay community in Toronto isn't loud, but it is well-organized.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 03:13 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

I'm documenting that the chicken joint opened a few blocks from the gay village in Toronto and it's gone now.

The gay community in Toronto isn't loud, but it is well-organized.

Wow...law schools must totally suck at teaching logic now. The connection between trained lawers and honesty is common knowledge though.

So which law school are you a product of?
BillRM

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 03:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The connection between trained lawers and honesty is common knowledge though.

My lord Hawkeye do you have a toothache or some such as other then Firefly I off hand can not think of any woman here that had earn that degree of disrespect.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 03:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Where are you getting this law school **** from?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 03:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
What law school did YOU graduate from?

* No relevance.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 04:00 pm
@joefromchicago,
Since when is sex an analogy for marriage?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 04:05 pm
@ehBeth,
How long has same-sex marriage been legal in Canada?

Gays are just like everyone else, and it won't be wrong before their divorce rate is as high as that of straights.

They are the same as everyone else aren't they?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 04:16 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I think it's about a decade.

Given that Canada is somewhat more socially liberal than the U.S., I suspect married gays here have a better chance of staying married than most American couples.

At the fringe of the same subject, one of the things the Canadian government forgot to plan for when allowing same-sex marriage was same-sex divorce. An A2k'rs relative was the judge who ruled on what was thought to be the world's first same sex divorce, which forced a change in the definition of spouse in Canada.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 04:19 pm
@ehBeth,
What does Canada being socially liberal have to do with staying married?

Ten years? Should be kicking in soon.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 04:20 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
They are the same as everyone else aren't they?

I think that some same-sex couples have been waiting so long to marry that they are very different from newly-married couples from the 1950's and 1960's.

They really really really wanted to marry and have already spent a lifetime together.

The struggles they've been through make those couples very different and less likely to divorce IMNSHO.

It's similar to same-sex couples who have battled to become adoptive parents. I think they're stronger couples by the time they marry and/or become parents.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 04:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
follow the link - red state v blue state divorce rates
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 04:26 pm
@ehBeth,
That makes sense.

We'll have to see what happens when young gays start getting married.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 04:32 pm
@ehBeth,
Apparently there is a chick fil a within a law school building in Chicago.
Ergo. . . .
0 Replies