CHICKEN BRUHAHA GETS BIGGER

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 08:39 pm
@ossobuco,
In my real life, I don't go to chick-fil-A, but with a friend, at his largess, I do go to places I wouldn't ever go by myself. On the other hand, he'd never or rarely go to my places, extremely adamant, but he's paying so I'm the one who gives in.

It has been a learning experience. We taunt each other, it's ok.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 10:24 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Yes, I can imagine how demoralized you are - I can apprehend slivers of silk on silver skirts sylphing into your brain - but I figure you'll deal with it.

Huhhh?
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 12:06 pm
I don't watch the news much, but i haven't been seeing anything about the whole chick fil a support/protest thing anywhere on the net the last few days. Is it waning down?
jcboy

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 12:40 pm
@revelette,
Not entirely. AFA who is funded by Chick Fil A says gays and those who support the big GAY will go to hell.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/american-family-association-gays-who-oppose-chick-fil-a-will-go-to-hell/news/2012/08/10/46092

Quote:
Buster Wilson, the head of the American Family Association‘s radio division, yesterday on his radio show said that “Big Gay” activists will end up in hell one day. Speaking with thinly veiled biblical references, Wilson, who technically is Bryan Fischer‘s boss, said that “the mortality rate is 100%. I can assure you with absolute certainty, that every body that’s a part of “Big Gay” will die one day. The Bible says after that, the judgment.”
ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 12:42 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Wilson, who technically is Bryan Fischer‘s boss, said that “the mortality rate is 100%. I can assure you with absolute certainty, that every body that’s a part of “Big Gay” will die one day.

so pretty much every Christian is part of "Big Gay" cuz they're gonna die - the mortality rate is 100% for all of us

He's funny in a particularly stupid kind of way.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 06:21 pm
@ehBeth,
He's an idiot in a particularly disgusting kind of way.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 06:26 pm
@ehBeth,
this is out of my league of reading about
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:31 am
@revelette,
And he's dead, just read about it this morning.

Quote:
A Twin Cities man who staged a fiery protest outside General Mills headquarters in Golden Valley last week died several days later while running an errand, his family's minister said Wednesday.

Michael L. Leisner, 65, of Andover, gained national television attention for setting a box of Cheerios on fire outside the cereal maker's corporate offices on Aug. 5 in a one-person protest of the company's support for same-sex marriage.

Leisner posted video of his act online, with it showing him scrambling to stomp out the flames before he hurriedly instructs his off-camera friends to get in the car. The video made its way onto cable television's "The Daily Show" and "Chelsea Lately."

Leisner died Saturday while waiting in his car for his sons to finish playing tennis, said Dwight Denyes, senior pastor at Emmanuel Christian Center in Spring Lake Park.

http://www.startribune.com/local/166257476.html?refer=y&refer=y
Joe Nation

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:42 am
@jcboy,
What a finish!

Joe(It would have been better if he had been killed by a falling bale of oats)Nation
jcboy

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:48 am
@Joe Nation,
If he had been protesting chik fil a, they'd a said it was an act of god.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 11:04 am
@jcboy,
What weird timing. Was it a heart attack?
jcboy

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 11:05 am
@revelette,
I couldn't find what killed him. They left out that part.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 01:58 pm
@jcboy,
Clearly the big G (little o) was out to get him.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 01:59 pm
@jcboy,
Clearly the big G (little o) was out to get him.

update on the story..
Leisner was taken Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids and died at night "of a massive heart attack," the statement continued.
jcboy

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:34 pm
@parados,
Thanks for the update!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 07:04 am
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/15/us/dc-shooting/index.html

The shooter was reportedly carrying a Chick-fil-a sandwich.

Guns don't shoot people. People with Chick-fil-a shoot people.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 09:30 am
@parados,
Your going to catch hell from the conservatives for lying.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 02:54 pm
@jcboy,
Talk about 15 minutes fame.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 03:16 pm
@revelette,
revelette wrote:

What weird timing. Was it a heart attack?

Cereal killer.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 05:15 pm
Quote:
According to the National Retail Federation and Kantar Retail’s Hot 100 Retailers List, the top 10 fastest-growing fast food restaurants, measured by year-over-year sales growth, are: Jimmy John’s, Cheddar’s Casual Café, Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD), Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG), Panda Restaurant Group, Noodles & Company (NASDAQ:NDLS), Zaxby’s Franchising, Wingstop Restaurants, BJ’s Restaurants (NASDAQ:BJRI), and Chick-fil-A.

Read more: http://www.minyanville.com/trading-and-investing/stocks/articles/The-5-Fastest-Growing-Publicly-Traded/8/21/2013/id/51375#ixzz2ceG9Pez9

So much for all the claims that Chick-fil-A standing by their anti gay beliefs was going to sink the company because all of the angry liberals were going to stop eating their chicken sammiches......
0 Replies