CHICKEN BRUHAHA GETS BIGGER

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 02:21 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I've heard a story on the news this morning to the effect that conservatives are calling on all conservatives to patronize Chik-fil-A. I've never even seen one, much less eaten their product. One of the commentators thought it was a good move by the conservatives, because he thinks liberals are shooting themselves in the foot with this, trying to quash free speech. What do you think, goys and birls?

This is the opening post. Who do you allege was making claims such as you just alleged? If you didn't make **** up, you'd have nothing to talk about.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 04:34 am
I have not read the entire thread. I just want to remind people that the individual employees may or may not echo the boss's sentiments. But they do need their jobs. If I liked the food enough I would eat there.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 04:35 pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/chick-fil-a-sales-2012_n_2590612.html

I was wondering about the fallout.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 04:43 pm
@Lash,
this is a very tightly run operation, these stores are extremely profitable. i think what we are looking at is that more people will go to CFA because of their stance than will not go because of it, and that the vast majority of people are so fed up with the politicization of our food intake choices that they dont care, so the media obsession mostly serves to remind people that they have not been in lately and need to make a trip.

these boys are girls running this operation are plenty bright.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 12:04 am
@Setanta,
For any political party to advocate for a restaurant is a "waste of their time."

They're supposed to be doing the business of our country rather than saying "no" over 96% of the time.

Maybe, there's a lesson there for those politicians who's in the habit of saying "no."
0 Replies