What do you think about during sex?

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 06:33 pm
Talkie talkie talkie, Dag.

You're probably a three-beer-queer.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 06:41 pm
All I know is she can drink more than twice as much as me. But, that's not saying much.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 06:46 pm
Then again, if I went out and drank as much as I possibly could, it would be very disasterous all around. I haven't been in "blackout" stage in a long time, and I don't like to go back...it's a f'd up place. And the hangovers are no good.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 06:55 pm
so.... I don't want my firends to die, or worse, black out. Maybe this death drink match shouldn't happen.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 06:58 pm
You mean you don't like being the sober one while your friends are annoyingly drunk?

I hate when that happens...hence why I choose beer.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 07:04 pm
Noooo... not what I meant. I don't like being really drunk, which is why I drink beer.

Ya know, I was just trying to give you an out without having a forfiet (another spelling error no doubt).
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 07:13 pm
fine with me, if i can just be proclaimed a winner.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 07:16 pm
No Dag...you have to earn the crown.

But you can just keep telling yourself, "I'm a winner...people LIKE me....I'm a winner."
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 07:21 pm
My money's on Dag ... no contest.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 07:43 pm
Seems like the subjects been changed...lol

But what I think about sex is...lol, clenching muscles of my own.....and watching the look in his face. Shocked Breathing....listening to his and my own. And making it last as long as possible.

But EVER ONCE in a GREAT WHILE my mind wonders off to cleaning the house..lol, or ohh hell, the dryer buzzer went off. Or..IS THAT A KID I HEAR???? OHH ****!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 07:50 pm
If I'm thinking of the same muscles you are, that's a great thing...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 10:27 pm
I once spent a great deal of time during sex wondering if my cat was dying - which she was, indeed, pretending to do, under the bed.

New fella.

Very off-putting.

For both of us.

While I was thinking "Hurry UP!" the cat made a final, horrendous, paroxysm sort of noise - and was then silent.

Poor fella stopped too - "I think your cat just died!" he said.

We uncoupled, leaped out of bed and, on hands and knees, looked under the bed.

There was the cat - looking like very smug, and perfectly well.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 10:32 pm
Laughing I hope you didn't let that stop you from finishing the act.

Due to my deep respect for you, I will refrain from making a joke playing on that other word for a cat. But damn it, you are really tempting me, dlowan!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:14 pm
Moggy, Bill??????? What is tempting about that?

Yes, we did finish.

Kind of funny once we knew she was ok - made it a funny encounter.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:19 pm
Reminds me of the time when after rolling over, on the verge of sleep, my cat was making terrible noises. I almost fell asleep anyway, but made myself get up to check on her. Good thing, too. She'd swallowed a condom up to the rolled-over part at the opening. I had to pull it out of her throat. It's a wonder it didn't do her some serious damage.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:24 pm
Must not make disgusting comment...must think of something else...must hold back...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:24 pm
LOL!!!!

Damn cats.

I was once hosting a dinner party at our place - a number of folk I didn't know.

Siamese cat makes grand entrance at about main course time. You know, dragging something in - all proud of herself - "Look at me! Look at ME!"

Oh, dear little pussy cat say guests - what has she got?

What she had was my diaphragm.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:26 pm
oho! I've arrived home, with guests, to find used feminine products shredded and strewn around the house by my dear old doggie.

Go ahead kicky, we can take it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:28 pm
You know what? I don't think I can. Oh my god, I think I really do respect you guys now...****!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:29 pm
haha, keep trumping each other, these are hillarious!
0 Replies