What do You Make of Obama Pushing Hot Buttons Right Now?

Ceili

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 05:17 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You are welcome to start a thread about Canadian cover-ups and revisionist history anytime you like. Since it wasn't the topic at hand... Chauvinism doesn't really apply, does it?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 05:55 pm
@Ceili,
OK, let’s limit it to Anti-Americanism. Forgive me for assuming you're a Canadian patriot.

Admit it, won't you, you have a visceral dislike for all things American.

If there is a topic in this forum that can even remotely attract an "America Sucks" comment, there will we find Ceili.

And yet you always deny your Anti-American sensibilities.

Why?

You don't have to like us, our institutions, or our government to remain a member in go0d standing in the A2K Left-Wing Team...au contraire. (See , even us American Neanderthals have a passing familiarity with the French language)

Embrace your hatred and disgust...particularly since it oozes beyond the feeble boundaries of your disclaimers.

I happen to feel affection for Canada, but I hate France.

You'll not find posts of mine wherein I disparage France but then deny any disdain for the people, their politics or their culture.

It's liberating Ceili...go for it!

BTW- Your revisionism has nothing to do with history, just your original post.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 06:10 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
You're quite the Ha Ha Boy aren't you Cy?

If we can amuse you, in some small way, our mission in life is fulfilled.

Sorry, but you really write like a clod.

But let's return to your "Meh" concerning these leaks by Obama advisors.

No doubt Dr. Shakil Afridi similarly reacted to his torture and life sentence with a "Meh." And his family who still has to fear the tender mercies of the Pakistani Intelligence agency? "Meh."

No doubt the Iranian who introduced the US/Israeli computer virus into the computers of the Iranian nuclear weapon facility is sitting in his living room muttering "Meh," as the Revolutionary Guard break down his door.

No doubt the people who risked life and liberty to infiltrate Al Qeda reacted with a "Meh," when someone in the White House leaked that the latest Underwear Bomber's plan of attack was thwarted by an inside guy.

We can equally be sure that the UK and Israeli governments reaction to these leaks is a institutional "Meh."

What's more, when the next foreign asset the CIA attempts to attract is advised by family, or friend that the American government can't be trusted to shut the **** up, he or she will reply with "Meh."

Good Lord but you are a partisan tool.
JTT

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 06:37 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
You guys have really edited the whole sordid event right out of your minds, haven't you?

That's the first thing y'all learn in Propaganda 101.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 06:39 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
The only reason it matters is that you are now a hypocrite,

That's the second thing y'all learn in Propaganda 101 - how to be an effective hypocrite.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 06:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn, it is NOT anti-Americanism to point up factual information about the US. This has long been one of the go to defenses to deflect discussion of the numerous war crimes/acts of terrorism that the US has committed/still commits.

You are actually one of the most anti-American people I know. You constantly defend the evil that the US perpetrates upon innocents. This evil isn't supposed to be what America is.

What is wrong with you?

I know, I know, you weren't given any information to counter that in your extensive propaganda courses.

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 06:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
So, I'm supposed to love the american government? Really? Give that great big shell of a thing holding what little grey matter you've got a shake. Preferably, against a concrete wall. Hard. maybe that'll knock some sense into it.
If this wasn't so pathetic, it would be hilarious.
Poor, poor Finn. All these people who don't like his government, picking on his precious politicos. Please, I can't stand most Canadian politicians either. What does that make me now?
Goof.
JTT

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 07:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
No doubt Dr. Shakil Afridi similarly reacted to his torture and life sentence with a "Meh." And his family who still has to fear the tender mercies of the Pakistani Intelligence agency? "Meh."

No doubt the Iranian who introduced the US/Israeli computer virus into the computers of the Iranian nuclear weapon facility is sitting in his living room muttering "Meh," as the Revolutionary Guard break down his door.

No doubt the people who risked life and liberty to infiltrate Al Qeda reacted with a "Meh," when someone in the White House leaked that the latest Underwear Bomber's plan of attack was thwarted by an inside guy.

Three examples, Finn, three! Was it you who accused Cy of being a hypocrite or Cy accused you. You guys are so gifted at being hypocrites that it really is tough keeping track.

The US has killed and has helped others kill untold numbers of innocents by passing false information.

Why don't you guys have enough sense to keep your mouths shut? Oh wait, you still actually believe the propaganda that the US is the white hat guy.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 07:54 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
Please, I can't stand most Canadian politicians either.

Yeah, they're only apprentice war criminals/terrorists, Ceili. They've got a long way to go before they can become journeymen war criminals/terrorists like their American counterparts.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 03:49 pm
@Ceili,
I don't like my government...why would I care what you think about it?

Of course it's clear that your animosity towards your neighbor to the South isn't limited to it's government, despite all of you protestations to the contrary. I just don't know why you won't admit.

With posts like this last one, it can't be because you don't want to sully your image as a nice Canuk girl.
Ceili

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 07:46 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Prove it.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 03:21 pm
@Ceili,
Prove what?
0 Replies