What do You Make of Obama Pushing Hot Buttons Right Now?

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 07:05 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

maxdancona wrote:
Does anyone else realize how humorously ridiculous this thread is?

It's typical of threads this joker produces. It's a loaded question--anyone attemptting to answer the titular question accepts the premise(s) implicit. You'll never see anything different from this member.

What implicit premise presented in this thread title do you dispute? Please also present your evidence that the said premise is wrong.

You will not, because you can not. You are pissing because you like it, not because you have a valid point.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 07:33 pm
@Phoenix32890,
Quote:
I'm in a real pickle. Don't much care for Romney, but I think that he has the wherewithal to get the economy on track.

I've looked for ways to love the Republican party and I've never found one, but I don't get this absolute sense of loathing from the GOP or pubbies. I have a half dozen or so real issues with the GOP while pretty much everything dems ever do is some sort of an issue. They never really learned any new skills coming out of the depression and WW-II, all they even claim to be good at is representing victims and where nature doesn't provide victims in sufficient numbers, they seek to create or import them.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 07:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
You have asserted the premises, it is not for anyone else to disprove them, it is for you to prove them. This is also typical of your horseshit. You never, absolutely never provide any evidence for your claims. So long as you insist on undemonstrated premises, you're just peddling bullshit.

Nothing new there.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 07:43 pm
@Setanta,
That Obama is pushing hot buttons right now is self evident.....it is common knowledge. If you think you can prove this wrong then have fun, I feel no need to document what most everyone already knows.
Setanta

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 07:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
"Everybody know," typical bullshit . . . argumentum ad populum fallacy
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 08:02 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

"Everybody know," typical bullshit . . . argumentum ad populum fallacy

So which are you asserting...that immigration is not a subject debated with great vigour and emotion? Homosexuality?

Or are disputing that Obama is talking about them???

You are being the dictionary definition of a clown here...the only reason I am playing with you today is that the restaurant is abnormally slow, my crew is banging, and I am bored.
BillRM

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 08:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Romney is a shape shifter, but my impression is that he is now and has been clearly against expanding gay rights and is clearly for upholding US Immigration Law.

The funny part is that Obama had deported more people every year of his term to date then Bush did.

Second not deporting people who was raised in this country from early childhood and in spirit are as must Americans as any other American is no brainer.

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 08:58 pm
@BillRM,
Deporting people who have no legal right to be here is unamerican??!!

Before 1776 anyone could come, but after that there have been borders and laws devoted to immigration.
Setanta

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 02:56 am
@hawkeye10,
I am disputing, first, that "everybody knows" (not demonstrated), and i am pointing out that that would not make it true, if "everybody knows" (either you didn't read the linked page, or you failed to get it). Leaving aside that all of these topics have been talked to death for years, even before Mr. Obama took office, you haven't shown that "everybody knows" what you claim they know, nor that the currency of the discussion is a product of base electioneering.

It's hilarious to see you call anyone else a clown.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 04:41 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Deporting people who have no legal right to be here is unamerican??!!

Yes, deporting people who was brought here as young children and raised here in our culture who self ID as Americans is un-American and evil and stupid and so on.

Deporting such people to countries and cultures they have about as must connections to as we have to the countries and cultures that our ancestors came from is beyond cruel.

It is in effect punishing people for the actions of their parents. People who are in ever sense but the legal sense our fellow countrymen and women.

Miller

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 05:44 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Does anyone else realize how humorously ridiculous this thread is?

Is someone paying you to stay here?
djjd62

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 07:25 am
What do You Make of Obama Pushing Hot Buttons Right Now?

i think somebody should slap his hand, and say with a firm steady voice, "No touch, hot"

it's really something he should have learned as a child
BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 08:20 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
i think somebody should slap his hand, and say with a firm steady voice, "No touch, hot"

it's really something he should have learned as a child

Someone should had used the belt on the tea party idiots when they were children about playing well with others so congress could get something useful done.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 11:27 am
@BillRM,
Are you aware that the Chinese amongst others now fly their very preggers women to America to get their kids free and easy US citizenship?? Do you really want to make it easier for foriegners to evade our immigration policies?

I say deport them all, and let the most worthy apply for free immigration rights back and then auction off the rest of the tickets. THAT would be in keeping with American values as well as America's best interests. If Parents hurt their kids by taking them illegally to America then it is the parents who must answer for their sin, it is not my ******* problem....as always I believe that rights come tied to responsibilities, in this case parental rights come with parental responsibilities.
JTT

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 12:06 pm
@Phoenix32890,
Quote:
Nah, from the beginning, it has mostly been smoke and mirrors.

THIS surprises you! Get your lube ready, P, 'cause it don't matter who you vote for or who gets in. You're the cash cow for ongoing terrorists and war criminals.

Doesn't that leave you just bursting with pride?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 12:15 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You have asserted the premises, it is not for anyone else to disprove them, it is for you to prove them.

I'm shocked, truly shocked, nay devastated.

Setanta being a hypocrite.

My world has been crushed. Sad
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 02:46 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
Is someone paying you to stay here?

No... I said I found this thread humorous. I like humor. Why would I leave when all this amuses me so?

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 12:20 am
@hawkeye10,
So why stop at one generation back to just the parents Hawkeye?

How about deporting anyone who had anyone in their family tree who did not do the proper paperwork in coming to the US?

As it make as must sense to deported what is in effect Americans to foreign counties who parents had sin in coming over here with them as for you or I to be deported because of the sins of one of our great grandparents.

Sorry but I do not care to see Americans punished for the sins of their parents and the people we are talking about are as American as you or I am in every way but in the legal sense.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 12:42 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry but I do not care to see Americans punished for the sins of their parents and the people we are talking about are as American as you or I am in every way but in the legal sense.

These so called "American as you and I" people are in fact not Americans at all, they are Mexicans, Salvadorians, Guatemalans,........

WTF Bill, are you now adopting Fireflies scam of redefining words to suit your argument??
BillRM

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 12:46 am
@hawkeye10,
My one step daughter were brought in from Canada when she was two weeks old and my wife decided not to apply for US citizenship for her adopted daughter as a child but instead leaving it up to her when she reach adulthood instead to do so if she wish to.

She is and always had been as must an American as anyone else except in the legal sense of the term but if there had been some error in the paperwork bringing her here as a two weeks old you would be for deporting her to Canada!!!!!!!!!!

As people tend to do she did not even think about not being a citizen in the legal sense into adulthood and in fact it was I who pointed out after 911 that she should get that citizenship paperwork because for example right after 911 had she been over to Canada shopping she could not had return home as the borders had been close to all non-US citizens and if she ever would get into any trouble with the law she could be deported and so on.

She is now a legal US citizen but in fact she had always been an American.