Guess what guys! Im gonna be a big sister! :)

Rockhead

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:25 pm
@GracieGirl,
a scruffy little mutt.

my roommate got it for his girlfriend, and she didn't want her...

she rode around on my lap in my convertible with me as a puppy.

very cute.

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:28 pm
Katies 8 weeks today and her stomachs still flat, shes still wearing her belly button ring and shes still skinny, lol! My dad and her are still arguing about if shes moving in or not (I hope she doesn't) and her doctors appointment is May 23, a day before my last day of school. I'm gonna beg my dad to check me out early so I can go to the doctor and see the baby on the machine thingy with him and Katie. Its gonna be awesome! Mr. Green
Rockhead

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:31 pm
@GracieGirl,
gracie girl, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but...

Katie is moving in.

pick your battles, kiddo.

and enjoy being a big sister. you are the right age to learn a lot, and have fun doing it...
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:31 pm
@Rockhead,
Awe! I love dogs soo much! I really want a Maltese or Shih tzu or Corgi. I'm tottally obsessed with kitties now but I still really want another dog. I think Sly's lonely. His 3rd birthday is actually this July! Very Happy
Rockhead

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:32 pm
@GracieGirl,
my friend D has a corgi pup.

lotsa energy. and needle sharp teeth.

but cute as heck...
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:34 pm
@Rockhead,
*sigh*

I knowww, but maybe she wont. They haven't decided so you never know...

If she does move in I wont be all bratty about it though

I will and I cant wait until the baby comes out. I wanna know if its a girl, my dad wants a boy and Katie wants it to be a surprise! Smile
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:38 pm
@Rockhead,
Awe!! I know!

Look! Shes soo cute and happy!! Very Happy
 http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m37efnManl1qbwakso1_500.jpg
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:50 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

*sigh*

I knowww, but maybe she wont. They haven't decided so you never know...

If she does move in I wont be all bratty about it though

I will and I cant wait until the baby comes out. I wanna know if its a girl, my dad wants a boy and Katie wants it to be a surprise! Smile

It's best for the baby if she's living in a home with both parents.
You know that.
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:56 pm
@chai2,
Oh please! No its not! Rolling Eyes
I dont live in a home with both parents and I'm okay. As long as my baby sister (or brother) knows that her mom and my dad love her (or him) she'll be just fine.
You know that. Razz
Rockhead

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:57 pm
@GracieGirl,
it would be worth style points if you were to tell your dad that you were ok with it.

and then really be ok with it...

you'll do fine.
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 06:07 pm
@Rockhead,
My dad already knows that I don't really want Katie to move in. I mean, I like her and all but I kinda feel like shes messing everything up and I know that sounds mean but I don't want stuff to change. I want my dad to be happy but I liked it better when it was just the 4 of us and its weird seeing my dad be all gross and stuff with her. Shes changing him too. Hes always working or with her. I never really even get to talk to him or hang out with him anymore. Hes always busy.
hamilton

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 06:08 pm
@GracieGirl,
Hmm... Gavin....
Rockhead

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 06:09 pm
@GracieGirl,
If he didn't have to go to see her, you would see him more.

just have to share him...
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 06:13 pm
@hamilton,
Yeah! What do you think? My sister liked it. I like it cause its kinda like my name. Gracie and Gavin! Smile
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 06:13 pm
@Rockhead,
Yeah...I guess.
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 06:22 pm
@GracieGirl,
I think any name you like will be great!
GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 06:27 pm
@hamilton,
Embarrassed
Aww! Thanks Hammie!! Mr. Green Mr. Green <3
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 06:29 pm
@hamilton,
Heyy! Im like desperate! Have you had complex fractions in math yet?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 08:05 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Oh please! No its not! Rolling Eyes
I dont live in a home with both parents and I'm okay. As long as my baby sister (or brother) knows that her mom and my dad love her (or him) she'll be just fine.
You know that. Razz

Sorry, I don't agree.

If the 2 parents don't get along, or one treats the child badly, that's different.

But, if the parents are good to each other, and the child(ren), it's best they all live as a unit.

Even in the interests of logistics, can you imagine how hard it would be to have a child, yet raise it from a day to day standpoint as a single parent?

paying for 2 housing costs, not having someone immediately available to help out, etc. etc.

Not saying married, but it's better all around, in general, for the child and the parents to be together.

chai2

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 08:12 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

I don't want stuff to change.

Stuff always changes. That's just the way it is. What about when you decide stuff should change, like you meet someone you love? Should your dad expect you to just stay at home with him, and not join together with someone else?
Gracie, I hate to use your own oft said words against you, but...That's Really Not Fair.

I want my dad to be happy but I liked it better when it was just the 4 of us and its weird seeing my dad be all gross and stuff with her. Shes changing him too.
Maybe it's not so much she's changing him, but he's getting to finally express a big part of who he is, which he couldn't when when it was "just the 4 of you" He's not just a father, but a man also.

Hes always working or with her. I never really even get to talk to him or hang out with him anymore. Hes always busy.

I'm sorry, welcome to the world. You're growing up too.