Help me find my lost cousin!!!

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 11:08 pm
Hello all!! I have a cousin that I connected online through Facebook and Myspace 5 years ago. Her name is Jamie Danielle Sloane but was born Jamie Danielle Dowdy and born on March 15 1992. When we reached out to her 5 yrs ago, she was highly upset because she thought her stepfather was her father for 18 years. However, she was interested in getting to know her father and the rest of the family! She was told not to contact her real father or her stepfather will not pay for her school and her car will be taken to away. So she disappeared from Facebook and Myspace and all of our phone numbers were blocked or her phone was disconnected. So now that she graduated from college last year, we are . trying to track her down again. We only found her on Pinterest, Flickr(old account) and Linkedin but we can't message her.
We know that she's 23 years old
-Located in Ellenwood or Atlanta, GA
-Graduated from Stockbridge HS in 2010

-Attended Georgia State University and may have graduated in 2014.
Please help!!
By the way me and the family are in the DC/MD area!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,142 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Shichenoa

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 12:47 am
@Shichenoa,
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jamie-sloane/62/71b/154
This is her.
She's about 5'4 and has black hair
jespah

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 05:57 am
@Shichenoa,
Then you need to buy a bus ticket and go to her last-known residence.
Shichenoa

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2015 08:13 pm
@jespah,
What if she's not at her last known residence?? Then what should I do next?
Krumple

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2015 08:28 pm
@Shichenoa,
Shichenoa wrote:

What if she's not at her last known residence?? Then what should I do next?

Have you tried tracking down her employment history? It might be possible since you know her information to discover where she works. You can possibly get a phone number to her current employment. Call the business. Or at least find her current location, if she has moved, ect.
Shichenoa

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2015 10:01 pm
@Krumple,
No I haven't tried and wouldn't know where to start
Krumple

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2015 10:45 pm
@Shichenoa,
Shichenoa wrote:

No I haven't tried and wouldn't know where to start

Here is a site http://www.publicrecordsreviews.com/Employment-records

Just fill in her name and information. It will come up with a list of possible people matching the information you provide. To get the actual employment history you'll have to pay a small fee. It shouldn't be very much. But it might be worth it since it will save you time and the information it provides could help you track her down.
Shichenoa

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2015 10:08 am
@Krumple,
Hey everyone!! I reached out to her on Pinterest and she responded!! She did not ask about her father yet and I'm not going to bring him up. But he really wants to hear from her and things were going great 5 years ago when they were in contact. I don't know how she feels about him. Besides that, I actually want to get to know my cousin and not reunite her and my uncle because that's their business.
0 Replies