New old dog: it's love again.

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2012 09:29 pm
Thanks for providing pictures. That's a good dog.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 12:45 am
Love that dog. LOVE her. Face, coloring, expression. Love dat dawg.

Finally and thanks.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 05:42 am
@ossobuco,
What a face! Pretty pup! Brady says 'woof'!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 06:56 am
She's precisely as I pictured her. Love the big tail, but especially that face.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 07:46 am
Katy woofs back, or would if she could read. Not yet, though she is very observant.

So, those walgreen cameras with film in them aren't bad at all as a quick use thing. I was slow to learn how to click the button (the answer is slowly) and towards the end left the flash lever open overnight, duh, thus not using some small number of remaining indoor exposures.

Took me seeming forever to start to learn to play with iPhoto, and I was impatient. It's been three years since I used iPhoto, and it ain't the same.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 01:08 pm
@ossobuco,
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 01:56 pm
I'm back for a third look. You are a lucky kid, osso. I could say the same to Katy.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 03:21 pm
@Roberta,
She's part yours, you know, Roberta. You're her New Yawk mom.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 04:22 pm
@ossobuco,
Roger is the Guy on the End of the Leash on Excursions, also Guy to Grab Paws with and Lick Fingers.

Love titles vary. I think the trust firm is master, don't know, maybe or maybe not, I'm appointed owner in a court thing, but in any case they are presently happy. My name is Owner, which I doubt is how Katy thinks of me. I think she thinks my name is Wake up, Rub my Chin, Dawn is Here.
nextone

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 05:47 pm
@ossobuco,
Found this thread yesterday . Just in time to see the pictures!! Katy, aka Door Jamb, is beautiful. Of course went back to the beginning of "The O.K. Saga" Looking forward to many more installments.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 07:16 pm
@nextone,
Glad to see you here a lot, nextone

Please pipe up with your views..
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 07:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Ah, the legal hurdles encountered when changing ownership are not to be believed.

ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 08:03 pm
@roger,
Uh, oh.
roger

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 08:21 pm
@ossobuco,
Now, just forget the uh oh part. It's a done deal and all in the past. It does seem like she has a lot of people interested in her continued well-being, though.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 08:36 pm
@roger,
Well, that's ok with me, people caring. You know more about all that.

Are they watching this thread? I don't know what I'd think if they were. Essentially negative legally. None of their beeswax.
As interested people, sure.
All very confusing, I like them quite well, the key people I have talked with.

Nextone - I meant jam on purpose, as you meant jamb on purpose. Smiles.
roger

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 08:54 pm
@ossobuco,
I don't think anyone from the outside is watching. Eons ago, I did send a link to Sue's old high school friend, but if she were here, she would have said something. She doesn't even check her email more than once a week.

She loves to talk, but I have trouble understanding. I prefer email for that reason and others, so communication is largely one way.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 09:26 pm
@roger,
I'm not talking outside, I'm talking about the purview of the trust.

So far, I take it they are fine with my buying her ranger bones. I think I know more than they do on this and dog food and that they are ok with it.
firefly

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 09:43 pm
@ossobuco,
How nice to finally see Katy!

What a beautiful face she has. A really lovely looking dog. She looks very easy to love.

Thanks for finally getting the photos posted, osso.
roger

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 09:43 pm
@ossobuco,
I know they are okay with that. I also hinted at a couple of training sessions, if you are interested in that. That's also okay.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 10:22 pm
@roger,
I am not anywhere near as interested as you are on all that. I will go with you for it, it would be useful when you go to see your sister. I could reasonably bill it. You push it to me and to them. Why are you pushing it to them? Or talking about my billing with them, a previous thing. Stop it.

I answer you here as you post it here.