New old dog: it's love again.

ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 04:02 pm
There are a couple of more but I was a little confused as I was trying to get them posted - photobucket threw me a loop, or so I thought, giving some twice and skipping some. Or maybe I had a fever (no thermometer).

I was busy trying to figure out whether to call 911 about my left eye, big fat red puffed up upper lid, with lots of oozing glop - and I did, right after I posted. The eye will be ok, presumably, but I wasn't sure of that right then. May post on that on the osso/eyes thread, but not today, haven't slept since... 5 am Sat. morning, now approaching 4 pm Sunday here. Nothin' like a city emergency waiting room on a Saturday night, and I knew that before I called. This time I brought magazines and my own toothbrush and toothpaste. Still excruciating. Also amazingly chilly. Roger will understand - it was like trying to sleep in a Cracker Barrel restaurant, the sound-nonsense loudish tv sound track to overwhelm the snorers among the portion who slept or the drunk 5 a.m. laughers. Back home now and all antibiotic'd up.

So, I'll try once more to get my wits around photobucket's new ways and post more Katerina, but manana.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 04:05 pm
@ossobuco,
Pretty girldog - truly sweet smile.

Thanks for posting them.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 03:51 am
@ossobuco,
Strewth, Osso, you really have been in the wars lately! First your blood pressure medication making you fall, the gash on your head, and now this! I do hope you're feeling a bit better now. The ER sounded nightmarish - awful to have to go through that experience when you were feeling so ill.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 04:06 pm
@ossobuco,
I could save this link.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 04:15 pm
@ossobuco,
glad to get to see these..

Given some of my internet situations, I haven't seen the photos myself anytime lately.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 04:23 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

glad to get to see these..

Given some of my internet situations, I haven't seen the photos myself anytime lately.

They are wonderful, osso.
0 Replies