Women's rights being eroded by republicans

roger

Wed 1 Jun, 2022 12:08 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I believe that women should only get an abortion if they have a good reason, like if they're pregnant and don't want to be.

Very nicely put. I agree.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 06:33 am
Abortion should be legal, but it should not be used as a birth control method.
neptuneblue

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 06:39 am
@McGentrix,
And...how else should it be used?
McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 06:45 am
@neptuneblue,
Not as a condom. Maybe you didn't understand?

Getting an abortion after a rape, or molestation, or maybe on accident as a youngster fooling around. But, there should be a limit on the number of abortions you get. Maybe you get a little punch card and after 6 you get to have your tubes tied?

Abortions should also come with mandatory sex education for both people responsible.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 06:58 am
I believe it's none of my got damn business if a woman gets an abortion.
McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 07:02 am
@edgarblythe,
Then why are you participating in this thread?
edgarblythe

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 07:04 am
@McGentrix,
Because some on here think they have a stake in telling people what they have to do. I'm telling them they don't necessarily have the right.
bulmabriefs144

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 09:27 am
@RexRed,
Abortion was nevsr women's rights. We are fighting for children's rights.
* The right of a child not to be sacrificed after they are born (e.g. to a statue of Molech)
* The right of a growing child (when it starts beating its hear, this and not brain activity, which you don't respect either until maybe the child is genius IQ and therefore useful to you, is an indicator of life)
* The right of creatures like sea cucumber, which do not have a brain, to be seen as living things, as a side note.
* The right of a child up to age 18 to be protected from unwanted groping or pawing, of the like we saw Biden do with impunity
* The right of a teenager from 14 onward to make their own decisions with regard to sex and marriage
* The right of children and adults to be free from arranged or forced marriage
* The right of children to not be forced to any industry until a certain age, but also not excluded from any industry. If a child has a business plan, like for instance publishing their own books (been reading too much Ascendance ofa Bookworm),that's fine. But children ought to be protected from dangerous jobs like factory work.
* The end of childhood indoctrination known as public school, the end of truancy laws and officers, and the option given ro children whether to get an education, to work, or just be a kid.
* The right of children not to be convinced by his school or parents to transition. If the kid genuinely seems to not like being a boy or girl, science and medicine should be such where they aren't given a sterile body (as is currently the case with so-called sex change. Repackaged castration.
* The right of children to grow up in a loving and happy family, free from abuse.

Women have rights. These should not be taken by anyone.
* Voting
* Work (or not to work)
* Inheritance
* To have children or not have them (prevention is a thing, birth control pills are a thing, abortion is not acceptable given all these things)
* To be married or unmarried
* To likewise not have arranged marriage
* To be able to be dressed in a boyish style without anyone making assumptions
* To have a sex change or have tubes tied, or virtually anything done to your body so long as it doesn't screw with the rights of children.
neptuneblue

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 10:55 am
@bulmabriefs144,
I disagree with most of your viewpoint. A fetus doesn't have human rights. And as a woman, my decision overrides yours.
McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 01:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
You do not believe that sex education, or abstinence, or using any number of contraceptives would be a better alternative to getting an abortion?

Lets turn off the rape/incest/blah blah blah as that is an insignificant number in the total number of abortions annually. I do not feel that I need to add that addendum to every ******* post.
McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 01:53 pm
@neptuneblue,
No, it doesn't. Why do you feel that your opinion is any more important than anyone else's?

When does a fetus stop being a fetus in your opinion?
edgarblythe

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 02:17 pm
@McGentrix,
You sure like putting words into others' mouths for them.

There are lots of things that can be done to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Unfortunately there will always be unwanted pregnancies now and in the known future. And it's the woman's business, not yours.
McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 02:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
I don't get that "it's the woman's business, not yours" attitude. Why do you feel that way?

Your SO ever go around getting abortions without your knowledge?
neptuneblue

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 03:09 pm
@McGentrix,
Blah/blah/blah.

That IS the point, don'tcha think?? Republicans/Conservatives will NOT allow even BASIC sex education in public schools and don't even get me started with what they teach in a religious school.

Let's start having a REAL discussion about birth control.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/20/why-are-republicans-taking-away-birth-control-because-they-dont-want-women-to-have-it/
neptuneblue

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 03:11 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

No, it doesn't. Why do you feel that your opinion is any more important than anyone else's?

Why do YOU get to DECIDE for ME?
PoliteMight

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 03:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
Again it is a guy and a gal.

What could somebody do if they get pregnant.
1. Have the kid, emancipate, leave with the fathers parents, and or put up for adoption. Their are tons of people who are looking for children who can not give birth, or some reason. In fact some people even have children just to sell them off to such couples. Ever watched "Juno".

2. Some gal really "need it" and made it with some guy she roommate with. Things did not turn out okay. He moved back to his state, invited her but she wanted to be with her parents. Like that he was roomating with another lady, and the same thing occur. She tried to get married to another guy that purpose to her earlier ( like my younger brother had somebody with kids looking for him ). They did and have a daughter but because "he was spending more time with his "bros" after work then her she broke it off. As of now she is inside of a house she shares with her mother. In fact she went to college but the jobs ops was minimum and she did not want to travel away from home.

3. My grandmother and her sister both got pregnant at 12 and 14. That did not stop them from becoming nurses, marrying somebody, having more kids, divorcing from her husband moving to the US, owning their own house, owning her own apartment ( that is worth $5000 + today ). Buying a car, or even being able to retire, and not move out of her apartment. That did not stop her from living better then most people.

4. Then again it depends on family. My mother has this sister that went to jail. She tried to kill her husband. She is a housewife/Oprah fan of her generation.
I could go on forever with this person. It is plight after plight with her. She comes inside of my home and touches my family photo ( the only one of it's kind ) and it fell. She is bad-luck-woman. Her daughter got pregenant at 16. Did she tell her to stay in school? did she tell her to study? At 18 she out looking for a man and it got worst. Eventually she fell into public assistance, staying in shelter, and only now has an apartment with a car with her two sons from two different fathers.

5. But looking back. My Aunt ( not the one I mention ), was pregnant at 16. She was well educated, highly religious. She was like the manager of the Austin Cheerleaders ( mentally speaking ). She sang in Church, she was a women %9000. She went to school still, and was able to get work in an office being trained for a job, and her husband she married. She passed of cancer around the age of 50, and my cousin who was like a brother passed at 23. She SURVIVES BY HER CHILD SHE HAD AT 16. Who is a successful reality person whom husband is jealous of her success.

...........................................................................................................................

The point I am trying to say for some reason in the past having children and being a teenager was and is not the end of your life. WHY IS IT THAT??

People from the 1950's ( who was in their 20's ) was able to have children as teenagers are able to be normal rather then people from the post 1970's when it comes to being normal???

Is everyone a failure? Is everyone going to just give up, lie-down, and get high?? No you stand, you fight for your normality.

........................................................................................................................

Abortion is stupid. If people was to train guys to just push with their hips and not pump with their cocks or even to put on a condom after getting deep inside of it? We would all be okay. It would all be alright.

If parents actually had a game plan when their children had children in whichever relationship it is going to be, instead of being bias against ( race, religion, culture, etc ) the persons who is the other person.

For some reason people have become more and more irresponsible. That is what you are agreeing with. Your coming up with the idea that pathetic piece of a paper call money is more important then human life.

People are real and survive. Money is paper and could be burnt, melted, and turned into ashes.

......................................................................................................................

Every woman by logic are suppose to get pregnant around the ages of 10-20, ( 15-25 ). Because beyond that her ovaries could fall out at 25, her ability to push children out could be limited to end up with a hernia.

You have sports women in the Olympics who have had babies. Runners who have given birth at young ages. You could see her body markings on her,

The problem is that most people ( women ) are just lazy bums. By lazy I mean have not been trained to be a woman at all and if so then being trained to be a poor man because that is what is amounted when put women out in the world itself and give them places of power.

Then again we forget to mention the Zionist Israeli Jew factor in all of this. That People related to X religion might have something against people of another religion and will do nothing to keep those people down. The same with the Han-Chinese v. the western world factor, or even how modern day India, and South America feels as well factor. You have tons of people who will gladly keep on popping out babies just to have one more pon/person on the battlefield of life.

That is part of the reason why we keep on running circles around this stuff.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 03:25 pm
@McGentrix,
I don't personally know anybody that has had an abortion. That's because it is not the epidemic you imagine. When my youngest daughter was pregnant she needed help. Guess what happened when she went to planned parenthood? Bunches of assholes got in her face hollering and preaching, when all she wanted was assistance with the baby she intended to have. The boy just turned 21. I love and admire him. But if she had opted to have him aborted I would not have interfered.
McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 03:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
Was the father involved in the boys upbringing (I hope he was, it is his responsibility too)?

I agree with you about the assholes outside planned parenthood. They can **** right off.
McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 03:37 pm
@neptuneblue,
Women do not get pregnant alone and deciding to kill it should also not be a solo event.
McGentrix

Thu 7 Jul, 2022 03:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Why do YOU get to DECIDE for ME?

You didn't answer the question.
0 Replies