Is Fido a troll?

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:41 am
Just wondering is fido a troll??? Give an answer, yae or nay and then you're reason's Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 5,814 • Replies: 119

djjd62

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:49 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
i don't believe in trolls, there are spammers (folks who try to sell me something), but not trolls
contrex

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:50 am
Quote:
you're reason's

At least fido can spell

djjd62

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:51 am
@contrex,
but sometimes i am reason's
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:52 am
@contrex,
Laughing
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:01 am
@contrex,
im dyslexic. thnx.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:03 am
@CoastalRat,
thanxs for luffing at me Wink you are the man.
Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:03 am
Naw, Fido's just an idiot with serious mental health problems. According to David, Fido has admitted to the mental health problems. One can see he's an idiot by reading his posts.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:05 am
@djjd62,
that's ok hon. thanks for answering Smile
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:21 am
@Setanta,
well when i first came here he insulted me, i brushed it off. then i made another post and he was nice so i thought he was cool...until i messaged this philosophy kid and i answered his question but since i like to joke around a lot fido took it as my stupidity, he comparing my brain capacity to a roid :\
ohhh if he has mental health problems, ill be more considerate to his problem. thanks for the comment and clearing thing s up:)
Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:24 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Personally, i see no reason to show him any consideration. He makes **** up--if someone posts something, and Fido wants to appear knowing and wise, he just makes **** up. Call him on it and he gets hostile. For quite a while, whenever he would respond to a post of mine, i would tell him he's an idiot. He eventually went away. He may stalk me now for a while, but his attention span is limited.

My advice is don't pay any attention to him. He'll post long, rambling,, irrelevant posts not matter what you do, so don't respond to him. He'll get bored and go look for some other subject about which he knows nothing and upon which he wishes to comment at length.
Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:31 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:

Just wondering is fido a troll??? Give an answer, yae or nay and then you're reason's Smile
I would vote know; but you are way too sensitive... Are you not the one who said they needed to put on a philosophy head... That is the only one I got.. And how about: "You're reason's"... I do mis-spell... I feel fortunate to be able to write at all... Setanta can tell you that I mis-spell...And he does not think with what he knows... But; seriously; you're reason's??? You're something.... Sober up. and write somthing intelligent...
Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:35 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Quote:
you're reason's

At least fido can spell

I wouldn't go that far...I read far more than I write, but I do not pay enough attention to how what I read is written, and I do try to gather as much of the thought in whatever is the subject... In haste I often write phonetically, and it makes a mess to correct...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:36 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:

im dyslexic. thnx.
Finally... Something we have in common... Besides meaness...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:37 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Naw, Fido's just an idiot with serious mental health problems. According to David, Fido has admitted to the mental health problems. One can see he's an idiot by reading his posts.
I don't know as much as you; but I do more with what I know...You lack both imagination and insight...
0 Replies

Procrustes

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:38 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Hey I'm no kid. Crying or Very sad
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:42 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Quote:

thanxs for luffing at me Wink you are the man.

Actually, I was laughing, not luffing. But of course that is besides the point.

Seriously, I was not laughing at you. I was laughing at the mistake you made. I would never laugh at anyone. Well, at least not intentionally. I think. Ok, ok, maybe now and then I would laugh at someone intentionally. But accidentally intentionally. Really, you gotta believe me. Well, maybe you don't have to believe me, but you should.

Ok, I'll stop writing now.
Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:42 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Personally, i see no reason to show him any consideration. He makes **** up--if someone posts something, and Fido wants to appear knowing and wise, he just makes **** up. Call him on it and he gets hostile. For quite a while, whenever he would respond to a post of mine, i would tell him he's an idiot. He eventually went away. He may stalk me now for a while, but his attention span is limited.

My advice is don't pay any attention to him. He'll post long, rambling,, irrelevant posts not matter what you do, so don't respond to him. He'll get bored and go look for some other subject about which he knows nothing and upon which he wishes to comment at length.
I know better than you old fool... A man may fake bravery; but no one fakes wit... As I said; you know a lot... Without imagination, insight, or some creative ability you may as well be my library... It knows a lot too; especially how to keep shut... I am not so good at suffering fools in silence...
0 Replies

Procrustes

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:50 am
@CoastalRat,
Was it wrong if I laughed at what you wrote? I did it unintentionally of course. It was just amusing to read.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:56 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Don't know, don't rightly care.