Is Fido a troll?

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:14 am
@Setanta,
hehehehehe oh im soooooo happy you got it!!! hahahahahahah they all thought i could the other guy retard roflhahaha don't worry about it hon, they just need to chill out and relax:) thanks for defending me, tells me lots about what kind of person you are Smile
Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:26 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
That's just cuz i ain't called you an idiotic bitch . . . yet . . .
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:34 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Quote:
no no! i love it when people correct me with all my spelling mistakes Smile anything to make yourself feel better hon. **** how i feel, but its fine. thank you for commenting.

I think you could use some chilling out yourself. Learn to laugh at yourself a little and don't take things here so seriously. I thought maybe you were starting to do that when you jokingly referred to yourself as a retard. But I guess not. My last post to which you responded with the above, was written in jest. At least someone got that.

I will make a promise to you. Beginning right now, I will refuse to chuckle when anyone posts something about your (or, as you would write, you're) lack of word usage ability. I sure don't want you to think that I need to correct you in order to feel good about myself. Heck, I'll even feel good about myself if you call me all kinds of names. I don't need any validation from you, or anyone else for that matter, to boost my self esteem. Heck, I'm about as perfect as I can be and I know it.

Ok, I gotta admit, I may have gone overboard with that last sentence. But admit it, it either made you smile or made you think that I am one huge egotistical smart-ass.

Hope we get the chance to write back and forth again. It has been fun.

Oh yeah, welcome to A2K. Always great to have fresh voices on here.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:41 am
@CoastalRat,
its okay, i wasn't really hurt heheheheheheherofl heard it all my life so im pretty used to it Wink thanks for the awesome welcome, made me all giddy and loved hehehehe go read my essay like everyone else who is sooooo sweet Smile
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:45 am
@Setanta,
ROFL hahahahahaha geez i like you :)hehehehe
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:51 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
If you mean the essay you wrote on your profile page, I already did. It was quite informative.

As for Fido being a troll, I don't know. I hope not because those things are scary creatures. But then, I really don't care what people look like. So even if he is one, I don't mind.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbRBf023LlY_tG8Rm00Nghjz2rME6yVhXGCU5mlZdLiZeMAQZO
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:53 am
@CoastalRat,
:\ you read it....what did you think? honestly...did i deserve the D they gave me??? oh wait nooooo pm me this, so i can hide my shame. please
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:56 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I must not have read your essay. I thought you meant your profile info. By the way, I just noticed your pics on your profile page. You are cute. Not as cute as my wife, but I have to say that to keep her from getting too mad at me. lol

Where is this essay you mentioned?
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 12:01 pm
@CoastalRat,
You're wife is beautiful, cute is **** Smile the essay is the post saying my essay heheheheh and to pm me after people read it :\ i was marked D so since i was advised not to ask for another marker i left it...this was last year. go read it please Smile be warned its long 0_0
Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 12:08 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

God, how dense are people . . . she was being self-effacing, she was referring to herself as the retard . . . it was a bit of self-deprecating humor. Y'all are too wrapped up in yourselves . . .
Just try jumping on the deprecating wagon with her and see how self effacing she is... It is a game people should not play expecting others to not play along...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 12:10 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:

i was refering to myself as the retard ok
Don't run yourself down... That is everyones self appointed position in life, and they are jealous for their jobs even though they pay like **** with no benefits... They'll stone ya... So what???
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 12:11 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Found it right after I asked you about it. I did read it. Did they say why you were given a "D?" I could take a guess, but I would rather hear the teacher's reasoning.

Where do you (or did you) go to school? This essay was for what class? Just curious.

Oh, and how do you know my wife is beautiful? I mean, I know she is and I know I've been one lucky guy to have her around these last 30 years, but how do you know she is beautiful? She might look like the troll pick I posted. lol

Well, I've got to get back to work. Lunch is over. Hope you have a good day.
Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 12:13 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

That's just cuz i ain't called you an idiotic bitch . . . yet . . .
Just don't say nothing about her philosophy head... Most people have one, but keep it about as clean as a gas station rest room...
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 12:18 pm
@Fido,
nice not nice, insulting then you're giving advice...Fido i think you are a troll Wink I wasn't running myself down, just stating a point. i said it with a smile Smile hehehehehe did you read my essay?
Procrustes

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:56 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Oh ok, I guess I didn't pick up that you were being self depricating.
0 Replies

Procrustes

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:58 pm
@CoastalRat,
I liked the subtlety in it. My kind of humour. Sorry I thought vishous was calling you out as a *you know what*. My mistake.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:05 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Did you mean "yea or nay and give your reasons?"

No thank you.

I think this kind of thread sucks.

Get a life?!
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:08 am
@CoastalRat,
My essay was the first mark i got for this course i payed to get university entrance, i didn't finish my last year at high school cos i thought i didn't want to go uni :\ lol philosophy class and i know now the mark was right...it was the first paper i did last year since leaving school and i tried so hard, so when they gave me a D i was pissed and really hurt, until now i accept that mark...I got university entrance from the course but it was just that one paper i took very personal, its my shameful secret i can't tell my family :\

Oh well i believe any man married would see thier wife beautiful, since you mentioned her i assumed she is...and even if she did look like a troll(i know she doesnt) but people in love wouldn't see the person like that, beauty is in the eye of the beholder Smile I used to be really over weight so outer beauty means **** to me hahahaha You2 sound really sweet and something to envy 30years:)

kk you2 Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:08 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:

sober up? im eating cookies :\ yeah it was a joke, i have many heads get it? and i am not sensitive hahahahaha you just enjoy picking on people, i can't help it if i cnt spell. so just laugh with your other friend who luff at me2.

Thought of spell check? It isn't perfect, but it exists.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:10 am
@dlowan,
nope i meant yay lol my bad for offending, but you don't have to comment hon Wink take care.