Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:09 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Don't know, don't rightly care.

Love is Caring; but I love your don't care... Thanks
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:10 am
@Fido,
sober up? im eating cookies :\ yeah it was a joke, i have many heads get it? and i am not sensitive hahahahaha you just enjoy picking on people, i can't help it if i cnt spell. so just laugh with your other friend who luff at me2.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:15 am
@Setanta,
i thought this post would be fun, well he doesn't seem to like me so ill not talk to him :\awww thank you for the advice:) Ur dog is beautiful:)) sorry for bring you into this mess. Im Santana by the way Smile
Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:15 am
@Fido,
I simply meant that if indeed you were a troll it would not be of great importance to me. On the various boards, trolls indeed do abound; however, they can be ignored (or hugged and squeezed until their ears turn blue).

You don't strike me as a troll, more as a person who has ideas which don't always mesh with the populace here and for that you get a lot of heat.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:17 am
@Procrustes,
sorry babe, i just know ur younger then me so i have that habbit of calling people kids, wait you're teens right?
Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:18 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:

sober up? im eating cookies :\ yeah it was a joke, i have many heads get it? and i am not sensitive hahahahaha you just enjoy picking on people, i can't help it if i cnt spell. so just laugh with your other friend who luff at me2.
I don't have friends... I have associates, and some like Setanta, who are positively reluctant to be so... I am just here to learn, or at least find where my learning is lacking... So... Don't let me bother you... I am not so cruel as I let on...
0 Replies

Procrustes

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:19 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Hahaha, I wish.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:19 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

I simply meant that if indeed you were a troll it would not be of great importance to me. On the various boards, trolls indeed do abound; however, they can be ignored (or hugged and squeezed until their ears turn blue).

You don't strike me as a troll, more as a person who has ideas which don't always mesh with the populace here and for that you get a lot of heat.
Some like it hot; and some like it not....
Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:20 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Hey, don't worry about it. I know Fido can haunt people for a while, and that's annoying, but eventually, like all trolls, if you don't feed him, he'll go away. No harm, no foul, just don't read his bullshit, and don't respond to it.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:23 am
@Procrustes,
Smile Yip always amusing to laugh at the retard, unintentional or not at least you were amused.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:24 am
@Fido,
Pease porridge?

Pease porridge hot
pease porridge cold
pease porridge in the pot
nine days old
Some like it hot
some like it cold
some like it in the pot
nine days old
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:27 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Quote:
Yip always amusing to laugh at the retard,
Well at least now you've shown what you are.
Procrustes

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:29 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Umm, I didn't think Costal was a retard. I found his awkwardness amusing. That's all.
Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:33 am
God, how dense are people . . . she was being self-effacing, she was referring to herself as the retard . . . it was a bit of self-deprecating humor. Y'all are too wrapped up in yourselves . . .
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:34 am
@CoastalRat,
no no! i love it when people correct me with all my spelling mistakes Smile anything to make yourself feel better hon. **** how i feel, but its fine. thank you for commenting.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:39 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
God, how dense are people . . . she was being self-effacing, she was referring to herself as the retard . . . it was a bit of self-deprecating humor. Y'all are too wrapped up in yourselves . . .
I don't give a rat's ass (or your ugly ass either) who was being referred to. The use of the word retard, is disgraceful when used as a description of a person and their mental capability.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:09 am
@Setanta,
will do Smile thank you so very much. the link is in my reply box thing Smile be honest ok lol thank you again <3
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:10 am
@Sturgis,
That's what i meant, they were laughing at me because im the retard you didn't get it? :\
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:11 am
@Procrustes,
i was refering to myself as the retard ok
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:14 am
@Procrustes,
Quote:
Was it wrong if I laughed at what you wrote? I did it unintentionally of course. It was just amusing to read.

It was intended to be laughed at, so I am glad it brought a bit of amusement to you. It seems to have totally missed the mark with some other posters. Guess I need to try harder.