Why I am not Voting Obama

JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:06 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
However, he's the one thing we can all seem to agree upon.

The topics I raise are the one thing that you all seem intent on avoiding, Finn. Now that you have collected this merry band around you, please explain why, among you, is there such a great disdain for the truth?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:17 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Good line that someone posted on another site:

Baby diapers and politicians should be changed often. And for the same reasons.

I still believe I was right last election...what we need is a popular campaign to vote out every single incumbent each election until Washington reforms, that is to say they relearn that they work for us an that their job is to do what is best for American over what is best for their political team. Be ruthless I say, even the best incumbents should be tossed. I will vote Romney with every expectation that I will vote for his opponent in 4 years.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
What do you find in liar Romney that will improve on Obama?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

He is the challenger.....taking Washington back is the one form of single issue politics that I can get behind. If the crew in Washington can not convince me that they are diligently working together for a better America then I am willing to (no, I insist upon!) cashier(ing) the entire team. The worth of individuals does not matter, nor does their party affiliation. These motherfuckers need to learn that we, the American people, come first.
JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

He hasn't had a chance to lie as a pres, nor has he had a chance to commit any war crimes or acts of terrorism. Come on, let's give a new guy a try. Who knows, maybe he can invade three countries at once.

Plus, we can have lottery to see who can lie the most in 4 years, Obama or Mitt. Or for a real contest, see if both of their lies over four years can match the lies of GWB in one year, or Cheney in a month.

After all the money that is spent, surely such a facile position should provide the citizens with some fun.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
These motherfuckers need to learn that we, the American people, come first.

Huh!? You mean that part has always been a load of crap too, Hawk?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Ain't gonna happen: too many dummies in this country will re-elect the very people who they rate at 12% approval.

There's no cure for .......
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Ain't gonna happen: too many dummies in this country will re-elect the very people who they rate at 12% approval.

all this movement would need for success in most races is 10% of the votes...this is very doable. 10% of the voters have the power to collapse partisan politics, have the power to reform the culture of Washington, have the power to disarm the corporate corruption of Washington.

Think about it..

EDIT: 10% would not be enough in many of the Gerrymandered House Districts....prob 20-25% would be needed there.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:57 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
However, he's the one thing we can all seem to agree upon.

The topics I raise are the one thing that you all seem intent on avoiding, Finn. Now that you have collected this merry band around you, please explain why, among you, is there such a great disdain for the truth?

The great disdain we have is for you.

Only you believe you are a personification of The Truth.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Your Democratic faith in your fellow citizens is touching.

If only your line were more fecund.
JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

I think you're a little confused on how the math works there, CI.

Quote:

Evidently.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:10 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
The great disdain we have is for you.

That's understandable, Finn. And we both know why that is. It's because I tell you the truth. The proof - you won't face any issue save for these distractions, which really are your forte.

I knew you wouldn't be back in whatever thread it was where you got too close to uncomfortable truths.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Agree (hey!)
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:16 pm
@JTT,
Oh really?

Check again.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:57 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I calls em like I sees em; and they're based on fact. Not my problem that most voters don't understand logic. I only have one vote like everybody else.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I calls em like I sees em; and they're based on fact. Not my problem that most voters don't understand logic. I only have one vote like everybody else.

And the fact that most of your fellow citizens are morons is based on what? that they don't agree with you?

You're priceless.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Based on the simple fact that the very people rating congress at 12% approval rating keeps voting them back into office. That must take some genius level logic to comprehend if you have to ask.

DUH!
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well you're the resident genius here so it must be so.

You may, however, have missed poll stat (and I know how much you love them) which tells us that as much as people disapprove of congress as a whole, they tend to approve of their own representatives.

Too much info genius?

Is the "Does not compute" smoke billowing out of your ears?
JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I have to agree with you, Finn. Don't say I didn't warn you, CI. Sometimes the warm confines of 'ignore' leave you ignorant. It's like sleeping in class.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:42 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That's where you miss the spacial comprehension of their rating congress, and voting them back in. Believe it or not, their representative makes up the congress!

Logic must be a difficult subject for you!

If they can't understand that continuing to vote for the same representatives to keep getting the same results, they're missing a couple of screws that makes up their brains.