Italian Cruise Ship Disaster

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 12:47 am
@oralloy,
You're pointing the finger at the wrong criminals. Look inwards, and you'll learn a lot about US atrocities. Italy's "atrocities" are miniscule in comparison.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 12:47 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
Italy?? They are known more for doing nothing than for doing atrocities....do you have examples?

They recently kept two innocent people in prison for four years, in violation of both Italian and European law, and knowing from the start that neither had done anything wrong. One of the two was an American honors student (Amanda Knox).

Now they are currently doing very the same thing to a mother and daughter (neither are American, but it is wrong regardless of nationality).

IDK, it looks to me more like traditional Italian incompetence than it does ill will. These people rarely can get much of anything accomplished through government, they are not good at such high levels of organization, it does not surprise that they cant run a justice system right. My bitch about the American "Justice" system is that I know that we can do it, we simply chose to not do it.
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 01:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You're pointing the finger at the wrong criminals. Look inwards, and you'll learn a lot about US atrocities. Italy's "atrocities" are miniscule in comparison.

Nothing the US has ever done justifies Italy committing atrocities.

The proper response to a US atrocity is to condemn the US, not to give someone else a free pass to commit atrocities.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 01:22 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
IDK, it looks to me more like traditional Italian incompetence than it does ill will. These people rarely can get much of anything accomplished through government, they are not good at such high levels of organization, it does not surprise that they cant run a justice system right. My bitch about the American "Justice" system is that I know that we can do it, we simply chose to not do it.

Perhaps Italy is so incompetent that they don't know how to follow European law (or even their own law).

But they knew for a fact that Amanda and Raffaele were innocent, and they knew it from the very beginning.

And even if it really were mere third-world incompetence, that'd still be cause for a civilized nation taking them over and running their justice system for them.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 02:38 am
@oralloy,
oralboy wrote:
But no, what it shows is that I am a good person who cares about right and wrong, and that I am filled with extreme outrage at Italy's brutal atrocities.

You're nothing of the sort, you're a hateful bigot who has no concept of morality.
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 04:17 am
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
You're nothing of the sort, you're a hateful bigot who has no concept of morality.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own evilness.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 04:41 am
@oralloy,
The fact you deem yourself a 'better,' shows how delusional you are. A pig wallowing in it's own **** has a greater understanding of morality than you, and probably higher standards of hygene to boot.

It does show you for the sad little nazi you are though.
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 05:41 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The fact you deem yourself a 'better,' shows how delusional you are.

Nope. That I'm better than a Nazi like you is a pretty easy call.

izzythepush wrote:
A pig wallowing in it's own **** has a greater understanding of morality than you, and probably higher standards of hygene to boot.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own immorality and lack of hygiene.

izzythepush wrote:
It does show you for the sad little nazi you are though.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own Nazism.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:06 am
@oralloy,
Try to think of something other than the 'No I'm not you are,' response. You sound like a backward, bigoted version of Bart Simpson. Admittedly a backward bigoted Bart who had spent the last three years systematically destroying his brain cells with butane abuse. I know your ape-like 'brain' can't think of anything original to say. It's pointless arguing with someone with such a pronounced iodine deficiency, and it makes me want to take a shower.

I'll leave you to wallow in your own filth.

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Try to think of something other than the 'No I'm not you are,' response.

No. It is the appropriate response to someone like you.

izzythepush wrote:
You sound like a backward, bigoted version of Bart Simpson. Admittedly a backward bigoted Bart who had spent the last three years systematically destroying his brain cells with butane abuse. I know your ape-like 'brain' can't think of anything original to say. It's pointless arguing with someone with such a pronounced iodine deficiency, and it makes me want to take a shower.

I'll leave you to wallow in your own filth.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity, bigotry, backwardness, and filth.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:21 am
@oralloy,
Saying anything original is clearly beyond you. You really are a cretin. I don't want to talk to you any more, it makes me feel dirty.
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Saying anything original is clearly beyond you.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
You really are a cretin.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own evilness.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:23 am
@oralloy,
I don't want to talk to you any more, it makes me feel dirty
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:27 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I don't want to talk to you any more, it makes me feel dirty

So what compels you to keep replying with more hate speech?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

i'm always leery of folks who claim to be others betters, i remember reading about an adolph fellow, a german i believe, who felt his people were better than others
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 11:23 am
@djjd62,
It's always a good idea to be leery of people who claim to be "better."
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 07:15 pm
@djjd62,
cicerone imposter wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
oralloy wrote:

i'm always leery of folks who claim to be others betters,

It's always a good idea to be leery of people who claim to be "better."

If you two want to proclaim that you are no better than a hate spewing anti-Semite like Izzy, I will not argue with you.

djjd62 wrote:
i remember reading about an adolph fellow, a german i believe, who felt his people were better than others

Yes. He and Izzy have much in common.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 08:25 pm
@oralloy,
That's the best you can do?

Quote:
If you two want to proclaim that you are no better than a hate spewing anti-Semite like Izzy, I will not argue with you.

Anti-Semite? jeezuz keeriste, is that the fallback attack on people you disagree with? What a ****'n looser!
oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 01:37 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
That's the best you can do?

Well, it was accurate, truthful, and to the point. What's not to like?

cicerone imposter wrote:
Anti-Semite? jeezuz keeriste, is that the fallback attack on people you disagree with?

No, it is a term for thugs who spew hateful lies about Jews or about Israel.

cicerone imposter wrote:
What a ****'n looser!

At least I'm not an anti-Semite.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 02:12 am
@oralloy,
I'm sure you would know an anti-Semite if you saw one. ROFL

BTW, are you a Zionist?