Italian Cruise Ship Disaster

JTT

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 09:43 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
No thanks. Count me out of Italy's third-world witch hunts.

You much prefer the US's kangaroo "court" system, eh, Oralboy? I see you're still sucking and slurping Uncle Sam. Wipe your chin, lad.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 10:21 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You much prefer the US's kangaroo "court" system, eh, Oralboy? I see you're still sucking and slurping Uncle Sam. Wipe your chin, lad.

OK, that's funny(with too much truth) .....though I do need to known your nationality which you refuse to tell us.
oralloy

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 10:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Is that so? And they belong in the European Union and the Euro? LOL

So far the Europeans haven't done anything about Italy. It's high time they did.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 10:40 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You much prefer the US's kangaroo "court" system, eh, Oralboy?

Compared to the horror that is Italy, yes I do.

I'd like it if *both* systems were reformed however. There is much that I dislike about the US legal system.

Your namecalling is childish.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 10:59 pm
@oralloy,
From Law Pundit:

Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Libel & Defamation Law in the EU: Google Rightly Loses Libel Case in Italy for Libelous Search Suggestions Generated by Autocompletion Computer Algorithms
Sometimes we disagree with Italy, and sometimes we agree.

This time, WE AGREE as Google loses defamation case in Italy.

Google's autocompletion feature -- run by computer algorithms --
led to cases of libelous search suggestions, by computer.

Obviously, that is intolerable.
We are no friends of libel.

Quote:
Italy is correct in saying that libel is libel, computer-written or otherwise.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 12:25 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
From Law Pundit:

Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Libel & Defamation Law in the EU: Google Rightly Loses Libel Case in Italy for Libelous Search Suggestions Generated by Autocompletion Computer Algorithms
Sometimes we disagree with Italy, and sometimes we agree.

This time, WE AGREE as Google loses defamation case in Italy.

Google's autocompletion feature -- run by computer algorithms --
led to cases of libelous search suggestions, by computer.

Obviously, that is intolerable.
We are no friends of libel.

Quote:
Italy is correct in saying that libel is libel, computer-written or otherwise.

Google is a highly immoral company that helps Italy to silence the innocent whenever they try to protest being framed.

Every day I scan the headlines in hope of reading that a crazed gunman has gone on a shooting spree in their headquarters.

No luck on that so far, but every day is a new day. Tomorrow will bring a new set of headlines for me to scan.

In any case, Italy does not consider it libel when they concoct fake "evidence" against innocent people.

Italy mainly uses libel prosecutions to silence the innocent whenever they complain about being framed, or if they try to complain about the Italian Police beating false statements out of them or something like that.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 02:43 am
@oralloy,
The only immoral thing is some sad old man who gets turned on by women who murder for sexual gratification.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 03:03 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The only immoral thing is some sad old man who gets turned on by women who murder for sexual gratification.

Stop lying. Amanda never murdered anyone.

And yes, it is highly immoral for Google to help silence Italy's innocent victims when they protest being framed. You are just so evil that you can't tell the difference between morality and immorality.

And I don't share your unseemly habit of looking at the victims of horrific atrocities as sex objects.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 03:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The only immoral thing is some sad old man who gets turned on
by women who murder for sexual gratification.
What is the reason that u accuse her of doing THAT ??

David
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 04:16 am
@OmSigDAVID,
If you look at Oralboy's highly offensive comments about the grieving family of Meredith Kercher, and his masturbatory obsession with Amanda Knox on the Knox thread, you'll see that his comments are based on his own tristed perversions and have absolutely nothing to do with reality.

His desire to use nuclear weapons against Italy shows what sort of person he really is.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 05:29 am
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
If you look at Oralboy's highly offensive comments about the grieving family of Meredith Kercher,

It is hardly offensive for me to suggest that the Kerchers are bad people for their efforts to prevent innocent people from getting a fair trial.

And it was pure Karma when what they did backfired on them, badly.

izzythenazi wrote:
and his masturbatory obsession with Amanda Knox on the Knox thread,

The only people who think about sex when they hear about this issue are freaks like Izzy.

I find it horrific to look at the victim of a brutal atrocity and think about sex.

izzythenazi wrote:
you'll see that his comments are based on his own tristed perversions and have absolutely nothing to do with reality.

Stop lying. You cannot show a single fact that I have wrong.

izzythenazi wrote:
His desire to use nuclear weapons against Italy shows what sort of person he really is.

Stop lying. I've never said a thing about using nukes against Italy.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 06:50 am
@oralloy,
I've not got time to scroll through all your repulsive posts, but this one acts as a good indication of the sort of person you are.
You wrote

Quote:
Italy is an inherently evil country, and we have every right to criticize them for being so evil.

To which Francis replied

Quote:
Shouldn't bombing and invasion be in order too?

And your, predictable, response was.

Quote:
Sounds good to me. Not my call though.

(It was always pretty funny the way they started squealing in helpless rage when we took out Monte Cassino.....)

This is typical of your demonisation of a whole race of people, and an inability to look at anything objectively

http://able2know.org/topic/138895-4

You also wrote this.

Quote:
If I ever meet that pilot that dumped the cable car down the side of a mountain, I'm going to shake his hand and buy him a beer.

That just shows what a nasty, hateful, little inadequate you really are.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 11:22 am
@izzythepush,
I've worked with nukes for 4 years while in the air force, and also visited the Hiroshima memorial site, and know for certain I don't wish to see it used at any time. Killing innocent people doesn't justify its use.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 11:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
I think your comments, as someone with first hand experience, speak volumes. Like you, I hope they're never used again.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 07:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
.though I do need to known your nationality which you refuse to tell us.

No need to tell y'all, everyone has guessed.

But when you have war crimes/terrorism of the magnitude perpetrated by the USA why oh why are y'all so obsessed by someone's nationality?

Wait, don't tell me, it's abundantly clear - it helps y'all to avoid the difficult truths. Odd that for the folks from the land of the brave. Odder still for these folks who like to brag about how open Americans are to the free exchange of ideas.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 07:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Tomorrow will bring a new set of headlines for me to scan.

And maybe, just maybe, someday you'll learn to read them.

But reading isn't so important for you, Oralboy. You've got a good job - kinda tough on your knees, but hey, the pay is good, especially when you swallow, which, of course, you always do.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 07:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Tomorrow will bring a new set of headlines for me to scan.

And maybe, just maybe, someday you'll learn to read them.

But reading isn't so important for you, Oralboy. You've got a good job - kinda tough on your knees, but hey, the pay is good, especially when you swallow, which, of course, you always do.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 11:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I've not got time to scroll through all your repulsive posts,

Like I said, I never said anything like what you claimed.

izzythepush wrote:
You wrote

Quote:
It was always pretty funny the way they started squealing in helpless rage when we took out Monte Cassino.....

You also wrote this.

Quote:
If I ever meet that pilot that dumped the cable car down the side of a mountain, I'm going to shake his hand and buy him a beer.

That just shows what a nasty, hateful, little inadequate you really are.

Now that is much better. This time you quoted things I actually said.

But no, what it shows is that I am a good person who cares about right and wrong, and that I am filled with extreme outrage at Italy's brutal atrocities.

What Italy has done is absolutely appalling, and they deserve to be condemned in the severest of terms.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 12:32 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I am filled with extreme outrage at Italy's brutal atrocities.

Italy?? They are known more for doing nothing than for doing atrocities....do you have examples?
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 12:44 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Italy?? They are known more for doing nothing than for doing atrocities....do you have examples?

They recently kept two innocent people in prison for four years, in violation of both Italian and European law, and knowing from the start that neither had done anything wrong. One of the two was an American honors student (Amanda Knox).

Now they are currently doing very the same thing to a mother and daughter (neither are American, but it is wrong regardless of nationality).