How old were you when you had your 1st boyfriend/girlfriend?

lowesick

Fri 16 Nov, 2012 08:26 am
@George,
when i was in my 10th grade.. fell in love with my teacher!!!
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 16 Nov, 2012 08:28 am
@GracieGirl,
You can't judge anything like that by me. I didn't tell my Dad when I got married (one time).
0 Replies

yogeshinteractive

Sat 19 Jan, 2013 06:15 am
I am just 15 year old. she learn in my school and we are a very good friend.
One day I asked her u want to come with me for movie and she replied Yes!! why not and from that day she is my best friend and after some time she is my girlfriend....
0 Replies

VikitoSt

Mon 4 Feb, 2013 03:44 pm
@GracieGirl,
I was 16 when i had my first boyfriend. In my case it was a secret. My mother found out and she was fine but my father i knew he would never approve. For him I was too little for that. I understand you and your parents at the same time. They just want to protect you. Keep you their little girl as long as they can. And on 13 years of age, don't mean to upset you but it is too soon to have sex. And they know that if you have a boyfriend this is eventually what he would want. Anyway if you decide to have boyfriend and decide to have sex, use condom and be careful. Warning - some STDs are contageous even if you use condom. Your boyfriend (if he has one) could give them to you through his hands. You actually have good parents. They care for you. I had girl friends with parents that didn't care if they didn't come back to sleep at their house at night. And older than them boys took advantage of that, teached them to smoke, ask them to do some no so good things. May be if your parents meet the guy and they know he is good kid they would approve.
0 Replies

Sheepyjade12

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 04:43 pm
@GracieGirl,
I was 9 years old and they didn't really mind
0 Replies

cats4kiss

Tue 5 Mar, 2013 07:25 am
@GracieGirl,
my first sweetheart was my hand!
0 Replies

Taliah

Fri 15 Mar, 2013 06:02 am
@GracieGirl,
I was 18,but i was happy with that cause he was a good guy & all.I did not regret waiting.My mom did know about him which she approve but it wasn't a problem cause he had liked him.Do u have a boyfriend yet @GracieGirl?
0 Replies

yashi

Thu 27 Jun, 2013 06:43 am
@GracieGirl,
I had my 1st boyfriend when I was 18 years old and my parents know about that. We are going to marry soon.
0 Replies

lexyfranks

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 10:58 am
@GracieGirl,
School boyfrind. walking around holding hands swap milkshakes out of lunchboxes etc anout five. First kiss thought he was the love of my life boyfriend about thirteen. No my parents didn't know and it lasted all of two weeks. Be carefull who you give your heart to. Be carefull full stop unless you want to end up like my best friend from school who was pregnant by her first boyfriend by the time we took our school exams.
Take care of yourself sweetheart and be safe whatever your boyfriend says whenever you think you are ready. Lexy
0 Replies

oscarelliott

Fri 13 Sep, 2013 03:32 am
I was 20.
0 Replies

lolaaa13

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 05:27 pm
i was 12 and my parents didn't know about it
Ragman

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 10:05 pm
@lolaaa13,
They do now.
0 Replies

Irritation

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 08:03 pm
You know, I dont think i have had a girlfriend yet.
I mean, there is a girl i really like, but sometimes in conversations she says something about "he", like "this is how 'he' figured it out."So it makes me assume she has a boyfriend already.
Conversely, her younger sisters were teasing her that they would tell everyone she liked me and she said "I told you to stop telling people that at school". Also, her younger sisters and one of her friends says she always talks about me,but she denys it.
So, in pretty confused, but who knows?
oh,and im 14
Ticomaya

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 09:25 pm
@Irritation ,
Well, you could always ask her to go with you / date you / whatever the phrase is these days, and see how she responds. That ought to help ease your confusion.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Mon 16 Dec, 2013 04:24 am
I was 17 she was 21, until she told me she was 27 and Married. lasted a month
0 Replies

Cupcakelovaz34

Wed 5 Feb, 2014 04:41 pm
@GracieGirl,
I had my first boyfriend when i was 9 yes i know thats young but we r still together
rykababe97

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 05:27 am
@GracieGirl,
13. My only boyfriend. And yes my parents knew because there is nothing I can hide from them. He was 14, and we were together for about 6 or 7 months, and then they had to move. I still talk to him after almost four years and he's one of my best friends.
0 Replies

nightwriter77

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 08:59 pm
My first boyfriendwas when i was 13, He was my first love. 22 years later, he tried to get in touch with me and wanting to see me but i was already with someone.
0 Replies

skp

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 10:36 am
@Cupcakelovaz34,
How old are yall now?
0 Replies

Wilso

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 03:22 am
Twelve
0 Replies