How old were you when you had your 1st boyfriend/girlfriend?

olla

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:12 am
@GracieGirl,
I made sure I enter my twenties before I had my first, had to set my priorities right first.
0 Replies

Krrypton

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 05:17 am
@GracieGirl,
I was 14. 8th grade. Well... My sis found out and I had to end it.
0 Replies

nazia08

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 04:13 am
I WAS 17 AND HE WAS 15, HE WAS SOOOOO CUTE
0 Replies

BethDavies123

Mon 21 Apr, 2014 05:17 pm
@GracieGirl,
19 years old!
0 Replies

albertwelch

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:37 pm
@GracieGirl,
I met my gf at my college she is so pretty and beautiful

click through the next webpage
ossobuco

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:03 pm
@albertwelch,
Pardon me if I have said this before -

I was 21.
a guy in my chem class wanted to walk with me as I was heading to the Student Union. He asked me out. My contact lens slipped and I had to dig it out, gross. Once I got my eye fixed, we talked.

He was my first lover, and I remain so glad, as I learned about joy. We didn't make it as a couple, his mother's fear of the religion I was already leaving and so on. He married the woman after me, and also before me, as he had met her before - which I can only agree with.

We wouldn't have worked, but I learned joy. He introduced me to so much, not least art.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Sat 10 May, 2014 11:20 pm
I'm 21 years old boy. But i did not have even a single date. I think it will be hard to accept for all of you.
0 Replies

VABGirl

Sat 31 Jul, 2021 09:49 am
13, but when he started to talk about kids and marriage i was WHOA!!
0 Replies

Medusax

Sun 1 Aug, 2021 04:31 pm
@GracieGirl,
Twenty
VABGirl

Sun 1 Aug, 2021 06:36 pm
@Medusax,
Just right!!
Medusax

Sun 1 Aug, 2021 10:20 pm
@VABGirl,
I'm not sure if there is any "right" or "wrong" about it; that is just the way it worked out for me. First of all..we were not allowed to date until age 18. Secondly, we were kept "busy" with various activities...so I really didn't think much on it.
0 Replies

mabma

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 01:39 pm
I had a boyfriend around 14/15 - puppy love, nothing too serious. My first real boyfriend, a more serious relationship, came along when I was 17.

Gracie, I would not approve of dating at 13 either, not because you can't handle it, but because of the boys intentions. You want to have someone from the opposite sex where you can hang out with him, kiss him, talk to him, text him, and that's about it. Unfortunately, boys at that age have raging hormones and a kiss is seldom enough for them and it will lead to other things you don't want and may be pressured into.

I also got news for you - boys don't like to text endlessly or carry on a conversation like your girlfriends do, unless you talk sports Wink

Jane has a boyfriend now , but she's 16 years old - they were friends first
and they're still best friends which is kind of nice. It also helps that he's a good boy with great manners who is very considerate towards Jane.
izzythepush

Thu 2 Sep, 2021 11:49 am
@mabma,
The original post is ten years old, that would make them 23.
0 Replies

hester831

Wed 22 Sep, 2021 09:04 pm
Never had. I was 14-16 when I had a crush don't even know why it started really. She was my first love and my one job was my second love. I have neither anymore. And am hoping I don't have a third love. I'm still not over the second love but the first is leaves in the wind. I wish her well I found her on the NY state voter registry but there's some error there it could be paperwork related or it could be soul problems. At any rate I don't think it's appropriate to put her info. out there. I'm not a stalker but some people cannot control themselves.

Also had a long-distance girl considered a friend for a couple weeks I texted her it was cool I guess at that age to whine and listen to a girl! and when my parents found out they shut that down and blocked her. My parents also read my diary about my crush. That was after they called the cops on me when I was out after dark the day they made me stop talking to that long-distance girl. The po-lice searched my room for drugs because I guess I had found some guys iPhone in the park and took it home and it REEKED of marijuana I think I know the smell but I don't smoke and I returned it to his friend the next day and he gave me a ride home because I was tired. I got into a stranger's car because I'm a man and not a girl and I'm not afraid of other men. I haven't written anything on paper since grade school when they called the police because I was making death threats against the Jesuit order.
0 Replies

puto

Wed 10 Nov, 2021 06:17 am
@GracieGirl,
To have your first girl/boyfriend could mean two things. My two answers would be 10 and 14.
0 Replies

joshuayuno

Tue 23 Nov, 2021 05:09 am
@GracieGirl,
I don't remember if I was 17 or 18
0 Replies