73

How old were you when you had your 1st boyfriend/girlfriend?

skp

0  
Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 10:36 am
@Cupcakelovaz34,
How old are yall now?

Wilso

1  
Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2014 03:22 am
Twelve

olla

0  
Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:12 am
@GracieGirl,
I made sure I enter my twenties before I had my first, had to set my priorities right first.

Krrypton

1  
Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 05:17 am
@GracieGirl,
I was 14. 8th grade. Well... My sis found out and I had to end it.

nazia08

0  
Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 04:13 am
I WAS 17 AND HE WAS 15, HE WAS SOOOOO CUTE

BethDavies123

0  
Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 05:17 pm
@GracieGirl,
19 years old!

albertwelch

0  
Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:37 pm
@GracieGirl,
I met my gf at my college she is so pretty and beautiful

click through the next webpage
ossobuco

2  
Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:03 pm
@albertwelch,
Pardon me if I have said this before -

I was 21.
a guy in my chem class wanted to walk with me as I was heading to the Student Union. He asked me out. My contact lens slipped and I had to dig it out, gross. Once I got my eye fixed, we talked.

He was my first lover, and I remain so glad, as I learned about joy. We didn't make it as a couple, his mother's fear of the religion I was already leaving and so on. He married the woman after me, and also before me, as he had met her before - which I can only agree with.

We wouldn't have worked, but I learned joy. He introduced me to so much, not least art.

usmankhalid665

0  
Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 11:20 pm
I'm 21 years old boy. But i did not have even a single date. I think it will be hard to accept for all of you.

relationshippro

-1  
Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 04:30 am
@GracieGirl,
Well I got my first girlfriend when I was 18 years old and the strange thing is we both knew that we like each other but I was nit shy person that time so she was the one who make a first move of relationship.. Smile

EricPalacio

1  
Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 12:25 am
@GracieGirl,
I was On 11th grade at that time when i met my first girlfriend and she was on 10th grade, for the very first time we met on our school annual function, we had a lots of talk at that time,i told to my parents about her, but its ok for them because i was not a child anymore. We started chatting or calling on daily basis, Than for the very first time, we went on a Date. That was really a memorable day of life, i can't even forget that day, and that's true, first love is really hard to forget.

VABGirl

-1  
Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 09:49 am
13, but when he started to talk about kids and marriage i was WHOA!!

Medusax

2  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2021 04:31 pm
@GracieGirl,
Twenty
VABGirl

1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2021 06:36 pm
@Medusax,
Just right!!
Medusax

1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2021 10:20 pm
@VABGirl,
I'm not sure if there is any "right" or "wrong" about it; that is just the way it worked out for me. First of all..we were not allowed to date until age 18. Secondly, we were kept "busy" with various activities...so I really didn't think much on it.

mabma

0  
Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2021 01:39 pm
I had a boyfriend around 14/15 - puppy love, nothing too serious. My first real boyfriend, a more serious relationship, came along when I was 17.

Gracie, I would not approve of dating at 13 either, not because you can't handle it, but because of the boys intentions. You want to have someone from the opposite sex where you can hang out with him, kiss him, talk to him, text him, and that's about it. Unfortunately, boys at that age have raging hormones and a kiss is seldom enough for them and it will lead to other things you don't want and may be pressured into.

I also got news for you - boys don't like to text endlessly or carry on a conversation like your girlfriends do, unless you talk sports Wink

Jane has a boyfriend now , but she's 16 years old - they were friends first
and they're still best friends which is kind of nice. It also helps that he's a good boy with great manners who is very considerate towards Jane.

1  
Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2021 11:49 am
@mabma,
The original post is ten years old, that would make them 23.