Iran - What Nuclear Weapons Program?

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:52 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Still nothing but your deluded fantasies, Oralboy. But what can you expect from a semen addled brain.

Your childish insults do little to overcome your lack of facts.
oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
NO; what you said was
Quote:
Both the US and Israel have expressed willingness to carry out such an attack.

Both the US and Israel have in fact expressed such a willingness.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:58 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Ron Paul Destroys Rick Santorum On Iran! - Iowa Republian Presidential Debate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi12aVa3psc&feature=related

Ron Paul wants to dismantle the US military, abandon our friends and allies, and let the world be conquered by evil dictators.

In short, Ron Paul is a deranged lunatic.

(I made this reply without viewing the video, but I am familiar with his bizarre political positions.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
If only Paul could be as smart domestically.

Smartness has nothing to do with it.

Ron Paul is a deranged lunatic, and the American people will never elect him to a position of actual responsibility.
engineer

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 07:16 pm
@oralloy,
Do you mean a position like U.S. Representative for Texas's 14th congressional district?
oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 07:56 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
Do you mean a position like U.S. Representative for Texas's 14th congressional district?

No. I mean a position like president of the United States.

He is able to do little damage as a lone congressman. (It would probably be disastrous to have him as speaker though.)

I do think Ron Paul would make a good Supreme Court justice due to his libertarian views on civil rights. But that is about the only government position where he'd actually be doing the country some good.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 07:59 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Your childish insults do little to overcome your lack of facts.

Only a semen addled brain like yours could think that you ever provide anything remotely resembling facts.

There's nothing on page 5, 6, 0r this page from you that would count as facts. In fact, you avoided Post: # 4,908,820 which illustrates clearly that the US is thee major danger to world peace.
JTT

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:03 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Ron Paul is a deranged lunatic, and the American people will never elect him to a position of actual responsibility.

They put GW Bush and Ronny no brains Reagan, two certifiable lunatics, in that very position.

And there is a whole slate of equally nutty whackjobs ready to become the next Repuglican nominee.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:23 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
There's nothing on page 5, 6, 0r this page from you that would count as facts.

Big words for someone who cannot disprove a single thing I've said on those pages.
JTT

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:37 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Big words for someone who cannot disprove a single thing I've said on those pages.

Yup, I agree, Oralboy, those are pretty big words for a semen addled brain, for a guy who has slurped down Uncle Sam's semen for way too many years.

No one has to disprove the nonsense that dribbles off your chin because you don't say anything. It's all just Oralboy, making up these fantasies as he goes along, a sad little twerp sitting in his make believe bunker playing computer war games.

Quote:

The CIA and the Gulf War
by John Stockwell
A speech delivered on 1991-02-20 at the
Louden Nelson Community Center, Santa Cruz, California

The conditioning to war in this country begins at the age of two, when we put our children in front of the one-eyed baby-sitter, and we turn it on and we go wash dishes or sweep the floor or clean the car — and we teach them. Actually, little kids (I don't know if you've done this recently), they're bored with TV at first. You have to get them hooked on it. We teach them, actually, to watch television. And very quickly they learn. And then they get to where they're watching 10 to 15 to 20 shows a day, all of them the same show, the same story with different characters. I call it the "American Syndrome." I'm talking about ..... We're raising a little boy who's 12 now. And he's heard my lectures. And I have to sit down and watch some of his TV with him so I can understand. You know, he says, "Daddy, c'mere." So, we've watched, over recent years: HE-MAN, SHEENA, THE THUNDERCATS, SCOOBY-DOO, and now it's the NINJA TURTLES, and THE RAIDERS — I forget. Always the same plot: Nice little people — attractive, usually light-skinned or light- complected, who are put upon by ugly, dark, evil forces like Skeletor. And they always say: "Please be nice. We don't want trouble." And the evil forces always insist. And at the last minute they leap around and miraculously defeat the evil forces. Cut! Commercial! And we plunge back into the same story with other characters. The "American Syndrome" of the nice people who loathe war, who wouldn't go to war, ever, except it's drummed into Americans from the age of two, that we're a nice, peace-loving nation, the good guys of the World who very reluctantly go to war when evil forces force it upon us.

Then you get into the stuff that we've treated ourselves to in the eighties during this cycle of war-mongering: RAMBO, COMMANDO, RED DAWN, ROCKY series, UNDER SIEGE, DELTA FORCE, AMERIKA, MISSING IN ACTION, TOP GUN, HEARTBREAK RIDGE, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, PLATOON, HAMBURGER HILL, TOUR OF DUTY, CHINA BEACH, and the list is going on and on and on with the violent war movies.

Now once again, to analyze one of these, to give you ..... How many people saw the movie, RED DAWN? Now this is fun. How many people, when you saw it, knew that this was intended to be a war propaganda movie? The producer went around the nation, going on television, saying: "I wanted to make a movie that would make people feel positive about war." So this is an up-front, propaganda commercial, propaganda movie. So, we can analyze it to see: How do they motivate us to war when they want to make such a movie. And so, you take the plot. It's science fiction. They have a scenario set up — which you buy into in the first minute — that's impossible, unreal. There's a force of Russians, Cubans and Nicaraguans that has invaded the United States and gotten all the way to the Rocky Mountains, and blown off our nuclear weapons. Our Army doesn't exist. They're just there. And the people are struggling against them. AMERIKA, of course, had the same plot, a little bit. Now, so you've asked: "Why did they pick Russia, Cuba, and Nicaragua?" It had to be Russia, of course, but a better plot would have been Russia, Canada and Mexico, or at least Russia, Canada and Cuba, because you know they could be coming across this vast border with Canada and pinning us up against Cuba and you could, you know, almost get into that as science fiction. So why Nicaragua? They [the U.S. Government] had decided to fight a [real] war in Nicaragua. So, it was essential that they begin to condition people to see Nicaragua as an enemy who would invade us if they could. This is science fiction. Nicaragua has never indicated any desire whatsoever to invade or hurt the United States. So this force gets all the way to the Rocky Mountains where they're eventually stopped by the high school football team, with the cheerleaders helping out, drinking deer's blood in the mountains.

http://www.serendipity.li/cia/stock2.html
JTT

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:44 pm
@Irishk,
Quote:
They seem to be fairly clumsy lol.

Speaking of clumsy. And you never heard of any of this, Irishk? How is that possible that your governments haven't kept you informed?

Quote:

We've had six [nuclear] submarines sink into the bottom of the ocean. We've had seven nuclear weapons dropped by accident! The I.P.S. [Institute for Policy Studies] published, about a year ago, that there were fifty-two — I believe it was — parts of nuclear weapons and nuclear reactors now scattered across the bottom of the ocean, leaking this terrible polluting, radioactive material into the bottom of the ocean right now. No way on the face of the Earth to recover it! And it will be poisoning and polluting the bottoms of the oceans FIFTY THOUSAND YEARS from now, presuming we haven't managed to do in the whole planet in that period of time.

http://www.serendipity.li/cia/stock2.html
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:21 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
It's all just Oralboy, making up these fantasies as he goes along,

You cannot cite a single thing that I've ever made up.

And your childish namecalling only further undercuts your baseless claims.

JTT wrote:
a sad little twerp sitting in his make believe bunker playing computer war games.

Nonsense. War games??? Are you that out of touch that you think that's what World of Warcraft is?

WOW is closer to "Lord of the Rings" or "Dungeons and Dragons" than it is to a WWII simulation.

I've no bunker, make believe or otherwise, and I've never said anything that would suggest that I have.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 12:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

NO; what you said was
Quote:
Both the US and Israel have expressed willingness to carry out such an attack.

Hint, hint: our friend Oralloy speaks with authority for the US government, whereas General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is a clueless fool who hasn't heard yet of our "willingness to carry out such an attack" - so why argue about it Smile
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 12:22 pm
@High Seas,
It also seems English is his second or third language; he doesn't seem to comprehend much written in English.
High Seas

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Maybe a picture will clear things up in his mind
http://media.economist.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full-width/images/print-edition/20120225_LDP001_0.jpg
Bombing Iran is the last thing we should do. Next to last is helping the Israelis with any such insanity - these are the same people who flooded us with "proofs" of Saddam Hussein's WMDs! But I'm not too worried because any bombing means gas goes to $10/gallon - and Obama wants to get re-elected.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:18 pm
@High Seas,
I'm sure you are aware that most developed countries already pay close to $10 a gallon. Only the US has gas for under $5. Americans hate to pay taxes, but want all the fringe benefits like good roads, bridges, and infrastructure.

When I was in Turkey last year, their roads are 100% better than ours in the states. They maintain their roads, and are building wider roads where needed. They pay over $9 a gallon for gas, and that's for regular!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:25 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
Bombing Iran is the last thing we should do. Next to last is helping the Israelis with any such insanity - these are the same people who flooded us with "proofs" of Saddam Hussein's WMDs!

Amen!
High Seas

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:31 pm
@JPB,
Hi JPB! Driving a truck into Manhattan at this point means you get your picture taken looking somewhat like this:
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/313/overrides/nuclear-waste-train-thermal-side-view-infrared_31351_600x450.jpg
Thermal imaging. There's all kinds of other sensors obviously, satellite surveillance, aerial patrols, traffic stops, you name it, we got it - we're target # 1. But nobody seems to put 2 and 2 together and say we would be a lot less of a target if we refrained from bombing folks who are not bothering us!
JTT

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 07:22 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
But nobody seems to put 2 and 2 together and say we would be a lot less of a target if we refrained from bombing folks who are not bothering us!

Really, High Seas?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 07:34 pm
@High Seas,
Walk through any airport and you'll look the same. Even small airports now have mandatory x-rays or an optional full pat down. I've been traveling a lot lately (as I know you do as well) and I feel not unlike that truck.
0 Replies