Iran - What Nuclear Weapons Program?

oralloy

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:41 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
The facts, which you ignore with a ferocity of the delusionally insane, show that you are a liar, a monumental liar.

John Stockwell, Ralph McGeehee, and a number of other honest Americans show clearly just what a liar you are, Oralboy.

I notice your failure to show even a single untrue thing I've ever said. You must think that childish namecalling can make up for that.
JTT

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 10:12 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I notice your failure to show even a single untrue thing I've ever said.

I don't have to. All the information from US government sources illustrates what a monumental liar you are. You don't even have a scintilla of honesty anywhere within to address those very issues.

Quote:
You must think that childish namecalling can make up for that.

It isn't name calling, it's a perfectly apt description of your behavior. You are nothing but a suckhole, a brown noser, a smeg swallower for all the propaganda that pours from the bowels of the US government.

Your denials are all just Oralboy stamping his feet and yelling "it's not true, it's not true". There is never any source material other than the fantasies that you generate while you masturbate to some war game where you ride high in the sky dropping bombs to slaughter innocents.

oralloy

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 10:51 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
I don't have to.

True, but you have no credibility when you accuse people of dishonesty while being unable to show even a single untrue thing they've ever said.

JTT wrote:
All the information from US government sources illustrates what a monumental liar you are.

No it doesn't.

JTT wrote:
You don't even have a scintilla of honesty anywhere within to address those very issues.

You shouldn't run around falsely accusing people of your own dishonesty.

JTT wrote:
It isn't name calling,

Yes it is. And it is all you are capable of. You engage in namecalling because you have no facts to back up your claims.

JTT wrote:
Oralboy

Like I said, all you have is namecalling. You have no facts.

JTT wrote:
masturbate to some war game where you ride high in the sky dropping bombs to slaughter innocents.

Stop lying about me. I've never done anything like that.
JTT

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 10:56 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Stop lying about me. I've never done anything like that.

Sure you have, Oralboy. It shows up in many of your smeg filled postings. You celebrate the killing of innocents with delirious expressions of joy.

How long does it take you to clean all your smeg off your joystick after a good rousing war game?
oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 12:10 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Sure you have,

Liar.

JTT wrote:
Oralboy.

Aside from your lies, all you have is namecalling.
JTT

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 12:16 am
@oralloy,
You celebrate the killing of innocents with delirious expressions of joy. You debase everything the US is supposed to stand for and you stand for and stand up for all the evil, all the war crimes that the US perpetrates upon innocent people the world over.

Your last post was pretty skimpy. Are you running out of smegma? Scrape some off your keyboard, off your little joystick, off your chin and use it for your next posting. Of course, you will have to provide attribution/footnotes for these smeg offerings, the only sources you ever have.

oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 12:45 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
you stand for and stand up for all the evil, all the war crimes that the US perpetrates upon innocent people the world over.

Nah. I just point out that the supposed evil and war crimes are mostly fictitious.

The discussion of body fluids is a bit tacky. But thank you for no name-calling or false accusations of playing war games in this latest post.

Anyway, I'm starting to nod off in front of the computer, so goodnight.
0 Replies